Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
so guys since now the truth is out i thought of opening this poll and post to welcome all those heartbroken souls who have just lost their hopes of dev being a devta(with some grey shadesLOL) but anyways all mann lovers are ecstatic and welcoming all those who want to convert ..i mean if dev is already married then there is nothing which can justify his actions..that illicit bigamous manDeadAngry
  and what hurts me more is the way he was taking away geet's jewelleryDead

i loved dev as well in the beginning but the moment i knew about his plans somehow the love evaporated.Confused

but on a better positive note don't u all think that geet and mann will make a real good couple....fiery and independent souls..

Edited by chullbulli - 26 April 2010 at 12:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-Chandani_C-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "welcoming dev fans" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I loooooove Dev soo much and truly heartbroken that hes a shady character
Cry * Crying * Cry
But i guess this is needed in order for the story to progress .
He'll turn good in the end! I knwo ittttt Big smile

bengali.ranibiryanichullbulli

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I have been a Maan fan even before he entryed

chullbulli-sumaiya-Chandani_C

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Although I really like Dev.....I absolutely fell in love with Maan as soon as he made his entryBlushing....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliChandani_C

Chandani_C

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandani_C

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hey ChullBulli sweety :)

Well I don think Dev's fans and Geet&Dev's fans are gonna or need to convert themselves into Geet&Maan/Maan fans :) Do you really think Its done, Geet&Maan will be together so quickly ? Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost, Dev might become  good and regret whatever he did , he might try his best to won Geet's love again ... lets see jana :)

Take care :)

chullbulli-sumaiya--Lana

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandani_C

Hey ChullBulli sweety :)

Well I don think Dev's fans and Geet&Dev's fans are gonna or need to convert themselves into Geet&Maan/Maan fans :) Do you really think Its done, Geet&Maan will be together so quickly ? Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost, Dev might become  good and regret whatever he did , he might try his best to won Geet's love again ... lets see jana :)

Take care :)
but tell me what scope he has to win back geet's heart..he is already married.no offence but aren't u promoting bigamy if u still support dev-geet. Had dev been unattached i wud have thought of a possible dev geet in the end but really now i can't  even think of any possible feasible way to reunite the couple. if u think it is possible pls do care to elaborate how???Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

I loooooove Dev soo much and truly heartbroken that hes a shady character
Cry * Crying * Cry
But i guess this is needed in order for the story to progress .
He'll turn good in the end! I knwo ittttt Big smile
hey farzana Hug pls don't cry... trust me geet and mann are going to rock this love story..don't u want to see a real love story blooming..don't u hmmm u do...Hug so no more crying okEmbarrassedBig smile

beintehaa.

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
As of now i m still hoping he becomes good later on ...but ofcourse there is no harm in giving a chance to geet and mann..

beintehaa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top