Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i think those few minutes when nayantara was trying to contact dev and dev was switching off the phone again and again, must be very agonising and painful for nayantara, of course being his wife and knowing that he is with a beautiful and willing new wife, she must have gone through a lot of tension/jealousy..and when she confronted dev ...there she gets a tight slap...
* mere kaleze me thandak padi... *..but how can dev get away with that..i did like him in the beginning but now i just can't stand himDeaduska kya karege frends

Edited by chullbulli - 26 April 2010 at 12:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdDhara_srusha4003Dancingdoll-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jury for dev/nayantara" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
well in my openion nayantara deserved that slap..she wanted money, so she deserve it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

well we dont know if dev is forced into this stuff or not ,so i wnt comment ..........................

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

well in my openion nayantara deserved that slap..she wanted money, so she deserve it
yup but i doon't know how long this torture will go on..i mean when will geet come to know the truth ...going by the creatives standards i think it is gonna be this friday or next monday..

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Nayantara deserves eevrythign she gets!
 I say Boys will be boys. but Nayantara being a women who are mostly known for their pure hearts and good intentions still was okay with her husband romancing another girl. Thats is cheap and disgusting! I could never let my husband do that but if all Naayantara cares about is money then she deserves it ;

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Nayantara deserves eevrythign she gets!
 I say Boys will be boys. but Nayantara being a women who are mostly known for their pure hearts and good intentions still was okay with her husband romancing another girl. Thats is cheap and disgusting! I could never let my husband do that but if all Naayantara cares about is money then she deserves it ;
Ditto...well said farzana

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
ok can we talk about dev here ?? if nayantara said how did ev agree with out thinking or so ?? and the way dev was talking to geet in car said a lot of things like even he wanted money or so .............. i wont blame her aloe

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
maybe dev is the one behind everything...but nayatra shouldn' have agreed to do what they did to geet...but this is not the first time they are doing this to a gal as kamiya said in a episode, so why is nayantra so angry?...maybe cuz this is the first time where dev gets to be alone with the gal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Post Reply New Post

Go to top