Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Is it possible that someone close to Maan's family got cheated becoz of Dev? and thats why he hates the whole sanctity of marriage and love? may be someone he loved earlier???just a thght...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan's past related to Dev?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
could be ...............................

-sumaiya-

Goldie

-sumaiya-

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Could be....though I think he's more averse to women rather than marriage and love....he probably respects the  sanctity of marriage and maybe even love as long as it involves other people and not himself....his aversion it seems is directed only at single women....or maybe I'm just presuming too much??Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

john909

john909

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
it is not that.. he just gets irritated by geet coz she keeps bumping into him and she sort of connects him the real world and people whom he hates so much.

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Hey, I dont think its just bcoz of Geet....He generally looks like a guy who has some past and is angry about something.....It culd be related to Dev else why wuld he want to search tht person....

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I think so too. Maybe the pic he was carrying was of Dev. Maybe he did the same to Maan's sister or something??

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi-

I think so too. Maybe the pic he was carrying was of Dev. Maybe he did the same to Maan's sister or something??
Yess Mansi..agree with u
i think that too

msb8891

SakshiGarg

Goldie

SakshiGarg

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged

i think he himself has been cheated by sum girl..............may b naintara................dats y he was sayin "AURTEN SIRF DARD DE SAKTI HAIN"................

msb8891

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.