Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbrayChandni--Fatima-pickachunotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week || Story Ab Tak" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
nice discussion wida
i'll give my POV later now busy
luv
Fatima
p.s:i m trying to understand that game but i cantEmbarrassed ROFL

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

As we already haev seen Khanak got married to suraj, but suraj died because of an incident or can we call it a mistake of Shaan?? I say it's a mistake made my shaan and honestly, anyone could've have done that. I think if i was in his place..even i would've mistaked that signal as 'turn on' and turned the switch on. It is an incident but a mistake as well..it's just the fact that shaan doesn't accept it is what bugs me so much. LOL
Shaan wants to give the family of Suraj money so they can live their lives. Is he really doing it for them??NO!Angry Shaan is not that nice of a person to do all that for the family, if it was up to him..he would've left them stranded and hungry.It's cuz of the punishment that he's doing all that.  or just want to give them money so he can go home again and get married to Natasha?YES! shaan is an arrogant freak.
Khanak doesn't want the money, she wants Shantanu to be punished, but what kind of punishment? seriously..i don't know what her punishment would've been. they never let her finish her thoughts in that episode on friday. uuugggh. i really wanted to know what it was too..but sadly, i guess we won't find out. LOL
Shaan wants now to get Khanak married for the second time, but there is a theory about that a widow can't get married for second time. Will Shantana be able to find a groom from Khanak?? Will paanch let the wedding happen?? I really really hope that he will NOT find a groom for her! he's so mean man..her husband died like three-four days ago and they're already talking about her next marriage. Shaan is a mean mean person. and i want him to be punished! (his punishment should be that he has to stay in the village) LOLLOL that'll teach him a lesson.
All those question we keep asking our self, so guys lets discuss it and share out predictions with each other.

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
If he will stay in village we can watch more Shanak scenes and also We will save from watching any saas bahu drama b/c we all know that shaan's mother has some status problem and she will not like khanak as her daughter-in-law.

What do u think will happen if shanak go back to shaan's home????How will shaan's family react????

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
As we already haev seen Khanak got married to suraj, but suraj died because of an incident or can we call it a mistake of Shaan??umm shaan didnt  heard that guy was saying NOT to turn switch on due to loud noises..so we cant accuse shaan
Shaan wants to give the family of Suraj money so they can live their lives. Is he really doing it for them?? or just want to give them money so he can go home again and get married to Natasha?
Khanak doesn't want the money, she wants Shantanu to be punished, but what kind of punishment? obviously he wants to go home and marry natasha, i think she wants to send him jail or she'll ask to return her and  suraj's family's happiness
Shaan wants now to get Khanak married for the second time, but there is a theory about that a widow can't get married for second time. Will Shantana be able to find a groom from Khanak?? Will paanch let the wedding happen?? i dnt think shaan wil b able to find...mayb sth wil happen and shaan wil hv no choice instead of marryin khanak

thats my opinion.........Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top