Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: uzee

although i'm also a bit confused after todays episode, i feel like good episodes are to come...

abha wrote a letter to sanskar, but i feel that she may not have been explicit in it, so sanskar will tell her it's ok, i want to marry u...so wedding will still be on...
today, karan took up work with a wedding planner...i think he will be in charge of abhas wedding...
which means, abha will not be able to go through with it...maybe during the planning or at the mandap, she will confess to being married to karan...

wut do u guys think?

it will happen like that definitely ,our  idiot princess will get back her groom😉
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

yea I think u r right, he must be there as a wedding planner only, and thakur will insult him to the max.
can't tell how sanskaar will react seeing the letter, but yea it won't have much affect on the storyline 

yes agree with u ,  letter wont help  that much
Edited by kornofuli - 14 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Its a food thing Karan is gonna be close by so when the truth come out probably at the wedding he and Abha can finally be together I hope it happens like that i dunno how much of this torture I can take.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanskar wants Abha and I fully believe he will push the wedding along to the big day, e.g. cash for the wedding, etc. That letter had nothing of significance, as Abha is the one who wrote it.

She can't even say the word Karan or think about him anymore. She can't be bothered. And I love how she pushes him off on Saniya. Take care of him. I have to marry someone else.   

She is supposed to reveal her marriage to Karan vs. something or someone else doing so. And, after today, I just don't see it in her to do it. She has no PASSION, LOVE, and COMPASSION for Karan. Yeah, she gets sad but so what? You make your own sadness permanent.
queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
By seeing today's episode, i think abha has told sanskar that she loved someone else.But sanskar's love will outweigh his friendship and i think sanskar will somehow turn out to be negative.
Sanskar will understand everything but turn a blind eye  to all the events.On wedding day, karan will try to convince abha and sanskar will get mad and try to hit karan or may be fight with him...only then abha will understand that to whom she thinks as a best friend is not that good.....i think then she will stand by Karan.

I really dont think Karan will try to convince abha from now on...he will just keep doing the wedding decorations as a part of job and will leave everything on god.

Karan is a very practical and sensible guy.He has understood that abha is willing to marry sanskar and that she doesn't give importance to their marriage.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm beginning to think she is like Thakur is as cool as him, I'm not saying she not suffer but I think she does not feel obliged to help him she calls and asks Saniya Karan to understand? Understand what? There is nothing to understand sorry
uzee thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Sanskar wants Abha and I fully believe he will push the wedding along to the big day, e.g. cash for the wedding, etc. That letter had nothing of significance, as Abha is the one who wrote it.

She can't even say the word Karan or think about him anymore. She can't be bothered. And I love how she pushes him off on Saniya. Take care of him. I have to marry someone else.   

She is supposed to reveal her marriage to Karan vs. something or someone else doing so. And, after today, I just don't see it in her to do it. She has no PASSION, LOVE, and COMPASSION for Karan. Yeah, she gets sad but so what? You make your own sadness permanent.

i don't think we can say she has no love for karan...it's different for abha...she is torn between her family and karan...and she doesn't knw wut to do...i too would like to see her take some action, but I could see y she hasn't taken any yet...
she considers sanskar her friend, and he has been helping her family a lot (with thakurs book, prakashs job, defending lata, financially helping the family) so one could understand y she feels indebted to him...
she signed a contract to never see karan again, because her father was in a mental institute, and be it that he is not a good guy, he is still her dad...and sure a day or two at the mental asylum might have done him good, but she decided to sign the contract to save him because he is the center of her family...and she couldn't see her mother cry, and her mother has helped her a lot since the beginning of the drama, always supporting her...and if we all remember correctly, she first called karan for help, but he wasn't there, he felt guilty for the night before...circumstances were such that she felt she had to sign those papers...
and karan is our sweetheart...and we all knw that he has also helped her a lot and has supported her and he is her husband...thats y she feels torn...
and these type of situations are very delicate...so she has to handle them sensitively...until now, she hasn't done her best, but i don't think she has done anything so terrible or unforgivable...okay, the engagement should have been avoided...but considering how she grew up, it was very hard for her to express herself...especially the way the proposal was brought to her (with thakur openly emotionally blackmailing her and sheetal too)...
and todays letter may seem a feeble attempt to us...but for abha, it was a big step...so now if karan is planning her wedding, it will definitely move her...and hopefully his presence will give her the strength she needs to claim her man in front of everyone...
uzee thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenpreeti

By seeing today's episode, i think abha has told sanskar that she loved someone else.But sanskar's love will outweigh his friendship and i think sanskar will somehow turn out to be negative.
Sanskar will understand everything but turn a blind eye  to all the events.On wedding day, karan will try to convince abha and sanskar will get mad and try to hit karan or may be fight with him...only then abha will understand that to whom she thinks as a best friend is not that good.....i think then she will stand by Karan.

I really dont think Karan will try to convince abha from now on...he will just keep doing the wedding decorations as a part of job and will leave everything on god.

Karan is a very practical and sensible guy.He has understood that abha is willing to marry sanskar and that she doesn't give importance to their marriage.

i think so too...sanskar seems to be getter darker with each episode (atleast to me)...he seems too invested in marrying abha...and would do anything to marry abha (stalker?)...
and as sanskar starts getting more desperate, he will be making karans job easier....
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol the family will be like the wedding planner crashed the wedding lol. Abha ran away with the wedding planner.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uzee--I completely understand your thoughts on Abha. I think after all that she has gone through, she has NOT grown to take responsibility for her love and relationship. In my eyes, she chose her family over Karan. Period. Everything she's been doing to correct the situation is to LET SANSKAR KNOW OF HER PAST, not that she loves Karan and wants only him. I agree with you also on the "feeble" aspect of Abha.