Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
The secret is out. WOW i had a feeling they were married .
Feel bad for Geet . She doesnt even know what a wreck her lifes about to be 😕
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
buttt y is geet not married to dev???he put sindur n mangalsutra so he iz married to her na..plzz explain smbdy i dint get it..i m new to this forum n i love this serial
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
exactly they took pheres , and basicallly had everything a marriage ceremony should have . and iam confused here thats why i dont fully agree with lana
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
see dear only put sindor and mangalsutra doesn't mean they are married..the pundit must say some religious lines while they take the phere and all...and the pandit was fake and he did everything in a fake way
Farzu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

buttt y is geet not married to dev???he put sindur n mangalsutra so he iz married to her na..plzz explain smbdy i dint get it..i m new to this forum n i love this serial

The vows and all were fake because the pandit was fake!
I dont know much about Indian marriage rituals so i cant comment on the sindoor and magalsutra part. But are you still considered married if you wear those things without taking the vows??? I NEED AN ANSWER plz
Farzu- thumbnail
OHHH Lana your quick dear
Ignore my last post I got my answer from Lanaaa <3
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

The vows and all were fake because the pandit was fake!
I dont know much about Indian marriage rituals so i cant comment on the sindoor and magalsutra part. But are you still considered married if you wear those things without taking the vows??? I NEED AN ANSWER plz

those are needed dear not only in hindu marriage but also in islam and kristen...so ya if u only put sindor doesn't mean u have been married to that guy
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know.....Damn!! I too realized the same thing.......Damn!!  I want Geet to teach this woman a lesson...It was evident that everyone is scared of her....
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I did NOT think Dev was in on it :(
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

I don't think Geet will fight for dev as she will know that the marriage was fake...

but the precap was tooo much i swear..i mean maan and geet at the same hotel or whatever it was...and when geet said now i know what ure problem is ..that ppl like u will never fall in love..and maan looked angry..does it mean he had been in love?

Maybe he was in love with nayantara (🤢) and she dumped him for Dev!!!! 🤣🤣