Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hey guys ,

as many of us predicted bhabhi is devs wife . in todays episode during first scene when devs mother was c rying , nayantara says aap kyu ro rahe ho mumji rona tho mujhae hai , aaj jo hu .......... lekin mai tho haas rahi hu dev ke liye something ..........

OH AngryCry nayantara admitted he is her hubbyDead ............ nahin LOLWink ... ok iam curious how geet would fight with her for her right ........Tongue she has to Embarrassed

So its proved and we are right Dead pooor geet CryCry

Edited by JayaV - 26 April 2010 at 10:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyiceprincess101chullbulli-sumaiya-DancingdollChandani_C-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khul Gaya Razz" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn...chalo ek tarah se achcha hi hua ab hum kamm se kam geet aur mann ke baare mein soch sakte hain...dev shadishuda hai eeeyuck..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Princess--ChillMaarYaar-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I don't think Geet will fight for dev as she will know that the marriage was fake...

but the precap was tooo much i swear..i mean maan and geet at the same hotel or whatever it was...and when geet said now i know what ure problem is ..that ppl like u will never fall in love..and maan looked angry..does it mean he had been in love?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsychullbulli-sumaiya-Chandani_CChillMaarYaar

iceprincess101

Goldie

iceprincess101

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I can't believe she is dev's wife....poor geet Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Lana i agree with u , even in last week friday episode , the way Maan says gals just gives u pain it was ovbious he had some past or something ..................

Chandani_C

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Yess dear..and i'm totaly exited for his past

Chandani_C

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

n so am i , and iam going to us ur geet siggy hope u dont mind ...... i love it ..................

mana marriage was fake but geet is very traditional so i dont think sh would give up even after getting bashing from dev himself anyways deekhthae hai

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

n so am i , and iam going to us ur geet siggy hope u dont mind ...... i love it ..................

mana marriage was fake but geet is very traditional so i dont think sh would give up even after getting bashing from dev himself anyways deekhthae hai
Go ahead dear...

well ya but later when she gets to know that she isn't married to dev actuly...she will not fight for something which is not hers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top