BV Update 26th april

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Teepri filling massa's mind with more poison against her beendinis and she advises massa not to ive away the property rights so soon and massa says beendinis are not money minded, but she is upset.

Massa avoiding Sumitraanandi feels bad that because of her memory loss she is labelled insane. Sumitra consoles her. Jagya succeeds to boost Anandi's moral saying she remembers some very old things and she is not pagal😳

Basanth comes with some money they got and he see massa upset. Teepri tells him the rift between massa and Gehna adding some more masala😡He goes an shouts at Gehna😕 Bhairon comes late and Teepri is worried😕 She gives him water and he wonders where sumitra is as she used to be awake no matter how late. Teepri tells him after any bad incident its natural that al get upset. She asks him to come and have food as she too has not have food and is so hungry. He asks her to have and he goes to see sumitra🤣Teepri is angry.

PRECAP: Bhairon arguing with massa saying she did wrong with anandi without knowing the whole truth and Basanth shouts at him for fighting with massa. Bhairon asks if he too is siding with her without knowing the truth. Bhairon says he is not insulting her and she is his mother😕

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Uma!

Wots wid da precap?Now,Basant wil think dat Bhairon said dat intentionally 2 hurt him since he (Bhairon) is Masa's bilogical child.😕God!!!Da last thing I want now is sibling rivalry...🤢
so one evil person can spoil all the relations in the house..its soo true..GO BACK Teepri...😡
👍🏼 totally support the "GO BACK TEEPRI" andolan 😉 ..sadly i think she has already done damage-seems basant will pack his bags soon. 😭
Oh I can't wait for this Tepri to be out!!!
hey thanx for the update uma....dont want basant and bhairon fighting!!!damn tht teepri..
thanks for the update Uma
how far will teepri go- first maasa, now bhairon and basanth

& look at the way she smiles after doing her job! great actor but in the wrong context