Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Neel, i really think all the songs and dances the last month, though i enjoyed them were a result of a different strategy during the IPL, it seemed as if they dragged the whole month to conincide these episodes with the end of ipl to maximize their viewership

i like to watch drama which has a story, and a story has to have a beginning and an end, though we like to watch our fav stars every day for as long as possible, dont think its possible to sustain a story line that way so in soaps the story suffers....

e.g. lnmdj, think it started last summer and ended in this feb, i saw all of it on utube so didnt care if the story dragged but they stretched out one murder investigation to six months and the crime was solved in one episode and things were very logical when they were bringing it to an end in the beginning of this year, there were twists but each had an end, i think it was pretty good, yes we would have liked to keep on watching prithvi and damini together but if the drama continued we would have had to endure more problems between them which were becoming cumbersome....

this story has a lot of potential because there are alot of characters involved in the main track, excluding omi who seems to be a add on, so it will be nice if they develop each character with a specific track and progress the story logically

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 7)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Neel, Fatima, Anvi: all good points. Suggest you enter them into the separate thread that Eks has set  up for suggestions.

Edited by Marina.India1 - 26 April 2010 at 9:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

I agree, Fatima, they did stretch, drag and dragged further this past month...the past two episodes were awesome, hope they do the same justice to the story and to Abeer and Leher scenes.

Fatima, I have a request, Can you please add your pics to the picture gallery, It's great to have them there for easy reference! I remember you uploaded a few pics in some thread before and later I wanted to see them again but couldnt find them easily, so please especially as we will keep coming back to see HOT GK, can you upload or copy them in the picture gallery, Thank you again for the awesome pics!Hug I've been checking them out every few min since you uploaded themEmbarrassed

Edited by regularinfo - 26 April 2010 at 9:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanfj08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top