Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

Ok Neel, agreed, Abeer is strong enough to beat up Omi black and blue, but then what. Omi wont accept defeat and run away for ever (how I wished he did this). He will take badla, and that can destroy Lehar's family (as kul took bribes), and cause big-time problem for AbHer (by coming up with a ghatiya plan), as if now there were less problems for them to face. Whatever Abeer does this time, it should be full and final, sending Omi to hell, heaven, mars, pluto...anywhere, and making sure he never returns. He can fight, play mind games, or do both, but all this has to lead to the end of Omi's character. I really wish at this point of time anyone of them - birdie, TC, TB, SBS, SBB, SJKN, etc etc - gave us confirmed news of when Omi's character is ending.
Yes Anvi, my point exactly let Abeer grow up and wonder at how he's been played by Omi and then react passively, not just climb the scooter with silly bache Shadab and Gaurav and go slap him once! But somehow I dont think they'll let Omi completely out of the picture so soon, the AbhER pics that he has, his bribes to Kul all have to be resolved...how? But if Omi is not out of picture atleast let not Abeer be naive, it irrirates and frustrates the hell out of me when Abeer is clueless!Angry Now or Never they have to show Abeer growing up...he needs to grow up to deal with these bigtime hurdles...Forget about birds giving us clues about omi character, stupid people dont even do one interview when such major events are happening, I mean who cares who dances where or which psycho is marrying another psycho for 30th time, aree show inncocent YARAV !Angry

Edited by regularinfo - 26 April 2010 at 4:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009bbbccc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 6)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Neel, this is why I am mad at creatives. They never let AbHer relationship grow properly after confession. They did not show Abeer even once thinking about the future of his actions, and now see, both AbHer are thrown in a situation where they will have to face their life's biggest hurdles.......ALL AT THE SAME TIME.....family, society, Omi. They just had 1 mature conversation on terrace after dilkhusha garden incident, and thats it, now they are in front of their life's biggest storm. Creatives should have shown AbHer facing chota-mota problems together, growing in their relationship, and then show both of them dealing with their families and societies. Not once did Lehar tell Abeer that she is feeling guilty lying to her dad all the time, not once did she ask Abeer that how does he plan to deal with his family about THEM. Its not like Abeer should have answered her right there and then, but at least this would have made him think. Without AbHer having proper conversation about their future, they both are left to deal with their respective family, without knowing what the other one is saying/facing. Lehar has no idea how Abeer will face his family and Abeer has no idea how Lehar will face her family. I know they will eventually talk about it now, either on phone or by meeting personally, but still, the way they handled AbHer relationship until last week, was not good at all.

Chalo forget it, from now onwards hopefully they will get back on track and take the story forward slowly in a good way, specially AbHer relationship. They should drag the happy parts and show the sad/drama parts just to the extent we feel satisfied and content, like during M-R saga. I hope they balance out sad parts with good parts. Omi can stay if he wants (actually I want him out), like you said, as long as Abeer knows his truth. Even I hate to see Abeer being fooled by Omi, hopefully this wont happen now.

Since last week Thursday, story is getting back on track as they are showing less of Omi and concentrating more on family drama. I never really had complains about the way they showed the family drama. My complain is more to do with AbHer scenes post holi episodes. Now that IPL is over, and there is no need for filler scenes, they should get back to showing the depth/intensity/maturity in AbHer scenes like it use to be, be it happy, sad, masti, or romantic scenes.

LOL Neel, about which psycho is marrying which psycho for the 30th time, dont know which serial you are talking about, but it sounds funny. Thank goodness I am not watching that serial, whichever it is. Yes, they need to cover YaRav & YPNHK more often. I am getting tired of doing guesswork all the time. We need insight/inkling into the future story line more often that we are getting right now. At least we need a confirmed base to do our guesswork upon it, hawa mein teer toh nahin maar sakte na all the time. Such a big dhamaka like both families finding out the truth in the worst way possible happened last week, and we had no inkling about it. All of us were so shocked after seeing the precap for that day. I dont mind being shocked (happily) if something good is coming up, but I need to know before hand (little idea is fine too) of such big dhamakas...........kahin mujhe heart attack na aa jaye. Cant take it every time. LOL

Edited by Anvi2009 - 26 April 2010 at 5:52pm

bbbcccregularinfo

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
great discussion anvi and neel, it s very interesting to see people's comments on youtube episodes, i normally dont read them but have lately started noticing them and you d be surprised how many liked omi and there were some people who did not like todays episode.... go figure

Anvi2009regularinfo

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Fatima, no wonder Deepak and the rest think Omi is bringing the much needed TRPS. Actually I was talking to my colleague, who also by the way watches YPNHK now, thanks to me LOL, about OMILESS episode and how we all hate him, and she said he is needed in the show to spice things up. And I said,   dont we have Boodha, TN, Veena, etc etc to spice up the show. Why do we need an extreme character like Omi. And then she answers, other shows also have such extreme characters and its a common trait in all the serials these days so she does not really care if Omi is there. And I said, but thats why we love this show na, because it is DIFFERENT. Then she just replied, well thats true too. Bas itna hi, and our conversation ended. Confused I feel, for a change, I made her think about a show she watches. I tell you these people, they watch the show just for the sake of watching it. They dont analyze or think of the show for even 30 secs once its over. They dont care about the story-line or AbHer chemistry or quality of the show. They dont care what crap is thrown at them. Gosh I was so mad at her when she said Omi type characters are needed to spice up the show and its a common trait now, thats why this serial needs to have him. Angry Seriously guys are we the only ones on this planet who want Omi out as soon as possible

Edited by Anvi2009 - 26 April 2010 at 7:03pm

Marina.India1regularinfo

tvfrnds001

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tvfrnds001

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
anvi - must say i dont really care if omi stays or goes as long as he adds something to the story and does not play abeer for a fool, i think thats what was the worst over the last couple of weeks, in fact from the beginning when omi saw abeer and leher arguing, he found lehers name from abeer and we were like no no abeer dont tell him anything,

if he adds trouble for abeer and leher, then its to be expected because thats his role in the story, they can still use him in some tracks like the money he gave kul, the pictures he took of abeer and leher, abeer using his car and house and not telling leher about it, all of these can be made into drama but they wont be entertaining now that the bigger family drama is in play

i would like to see abeer angry... prithvi style... to figure out omi's hand in all of the jagraata fiasco and peg him down a bit, and i think we need an abeer brij face off, why isnt lehers mother talking to leher, arent they missing something there, well they cant drag it on much longer too, so lets see what happens tomorrow before the 28th synopsis comes into play

Marina.India1regularinfo

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

anvi - must say i dont really care if omi stays or goes as long as he adds something to the story and does not play abeer for a fool, i think thats what was the worst over the last couple of weeks, in fact from the beginning when omi saw abeer and leher arguing, he found lehers name from abeer and we were like no no abeer dont tell him anything,

if he adds trouble for abeer and leher, then its to be expected because thats his role in the story, they can still use him in some tracks like the money he gave kul, the pictures he took of abeer and leher, abeer using his car and house and not telling leher about it, all of these can be made into drama but they wont be entertaining now that the bigger family drama is in play

i would like to see abeer angry... prithvi style... to figure out omi's hand in all of the jagraata fiasco and peg him down a bit, and i think we need an abeer brij face off, why isnt lehers mother talking to leher, arent they missing something there, well they cant drag it on much longer too, so lets see what happens tomorrow before the 28th synopsis comes into play
I agree with you Fatima, Omi staying is OK if he draws in crowds or brings spice to story line on these conditions 1. Abeer should be aware of Omi's slyness 2. Abeer should be able to handle him - I dont want Abeer to look like a clown when dealing with Omi 3. Omi's creepiness should not be too dramatic, a toned down Omi is good. This is what I feel,Well, CVs dont care what I think so ...Ouch And yes, abher's pics from that "Main koi aisa geet gaon",  Kul's bribes, Rescuing Abher from POLICEShocked, Lending Car to Abeer to meet Leher and Abeer's other lies are going to play a role in the coming twists and turns....

You Know Guys, a thought suddenly hit me, and trust me, this kind of thing rarely happens to me, Thoughts hitting me is pretty rareConfusedLOL, What if the writers wanted to disclose to mohalla people the abher's love at the second pyar ka dastan time but for some timing reason they changed the angle.... that could explain the news cameras that capture Leher ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top