Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

Neel u r damn funny galROFL....spreading the message Abeer Nuke Omi and the kisko, disco number through the forumROFL
Yes, Kimmy, we all need to dance and party the happy event ROFL 
I'll be Preity Zinta and be the one dancing ....It's the time to discoPartyDancing

Abeer Nuke Omi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 5)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
LOL Neel, that song is perfect for the occassion. But I shall wait for Wednesday before singing and dancing. I want to see Abeer bashing Omi and Omi running away to Mars. LOL Omi is stronger than Abeer physically, so dont know how Abeer can win. Therefore, will wait till Wednesday. Dont want Abeer to be impulsive about Omi, or for any matter now. Want him to use his mind along with heart, and not just listen to his heart all the time and take fast decisions.

And about the engagement guys, Ankur just said that they are preparing for the engagement, but between whom we dont know. Yes TC article did mention AbHer engagement, but I am yet doubtful. Even I am hoping it is AbHer engagement. Someone needs to give us confirmed news that Omi will be out this week.

regularinfo

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

LOL Neel, that song is perfect for the occassion. But I shall wait for Wednesday before singing and dancing. I want to see Abeer bashing Omi and Omi running away to Mars. LOL Omi is stronger than Abeer physically, so dont know how Abeer can win. Therefore, will wait till Wednesday. Dont want Abeer to be impulsive about Omi, or for any matter now. Want him to use his mind along with heart, and not just listen to his heart all the time and take fast decisions.

And about the engagement guys, Ankur just said that they are preparing for the engagement, but between whom we dont know. Yes TC article did mention AbHer engagement, but I am yet doubtful. Even I am hoping it is AbHer engagement. Someone needs to give us confirmed news that Omi will be out this week.

Anvi,  Omi is powerful and is in a bigger league, he is a big-time criminal who will not hesitate to do violence...Abeer is not an independent adult and he's masoom not exposed to the likes of Omi until now, so Abeer should bide his time and deal with Omi with the some cunning and intellect, ... But Abeer is shown as impulsive so he may get riled up when he knows the cause of the video streaming and may do as the suggested synopsis...Abeer beating Omi will have scary repurcussions...But as others suggested earlier, even tho' we want Abeer to deal Omi with slyness and not outright bashing, IF it does happen, we'll enjoy it! The CVs will eventually give Omi good! I personally want Abeer and Leher to play mind games with Omi with the help of friends and supportive family. Abeer is a hero and THE hero so even fearing it, if Abeer Nuke Omi, then it's the time to disco, kaun(OMI) mila dekho kisko(ABEER), ITS the TIME TO DISCO!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009Dreamygal301

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
so who is the band of boys? gaurav and shadab.... thats it, abeer will take omi and his gang with just the three of them.... think there should be more planning involved here

looking forward to seeing abeer take care of omi finally, bahut hogaya chotay bhai ka natak...

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

so who is the band of boys? gaurav and shadab.... thats it, abeer will take omi and his gang with just the three of them.... think there should be more planning involved here

looking forward to seeing abeer take care of omi finally, bahut hogaya chotay bhai ka natak...
I too was wondering about the band of boys, Abeer waise hi has faltu friends, Shadab and Gaurav are cute but not much support to Abeer... And knowing how impressed they were with Omi's gundagiri, I'm unsure if they'll be ready to go bash him up... Definitely more planning and thinking needs to be done before Abeer approaches Omi, Look at Omi's chamchas, they themselves are such gundas... Let's hope Abeer doesnt do something impulsive and again bring more trouble onto himself, Leher and their families...What with Kul in a bad position, accepting bribes from Omi...everyone is vulnerable to Omi esp., Leher...so Abeer needs to take care!

Anvi2009fj08

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Fatima, Neel, just for that Abeer Nuke Omi scene, I want Abeer to become Prithvi. I have serious doubts if Abeer can physically win against Omi, without bringing more trouble to his family and Lehar's family. Dont want Abeer to be beaten up by Omi either. But if Abeer becomes Prithvi only for this scene, then I am 100% sure he will beat up Omi and his chelas like anything, and win at the end of it. I just hope that Abeer does not bring more trouble than there already is by taking any impulsive decision regarding Omi. The best option would be Abeer playing mind games with Omi and acting as if he still is unaware of the fact that Omi has done all this to get Lehar. In mind games, Omi cannot win, once Abeer knows the truth.

Edited by Anvi2009 - 26 April 2010 at 4:33pm

fj08

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

Fatima, Neel, just for that Abeer Nuke Omi scene, I want Abeer to become Prithvi. I have serious doubts if Abeer can physically win against Omi, without bringing more trouble to his family and Lehar's family. Dont want Abeer to be beaten up by Omi either. But if Abeer becomes Prithvi only for this scene, then I am 100% sure he will beat up Omi and his chelas like anything, and win at the end of it. I just hope that Abeer does not bring more trouble that there already is by taking any impulsive decision regarding Omi. The best option would be Abeer playing mind games with Omi and acting as if he still unaware of the fact that Omi has done all this to get Lehar. In mind games, Omi cannot win, once Abeer knows the truth.

Actually Anvi, I dont think Abeer lacks in brawn, remember him
1. rescuing Leher bravely  2. rescuing OmiAngry (See what you did AbeerOuch) 3. Rescuing that child in Kali mandir (Hmm all rescuings...)
i'm thinking physically he is fit as a fiddle Embarrassedand can beat Omi up like crazy...but what concerns me is his child-likeness, he shows time and again he still has lingering innocence in him and he lacks the slyness that makes Omi the ghatiya creep that he is. 
Yeah, we want him to play mind games with Omi and Abeer is street-smart and once the curtain lifts from his eyes, he can play with Omi and finally when it's time he can Nuke Omi to hell and back!

fj08Dreamygal301

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Ok Neel, agreed, Abeer is strong enough to beat up Omi black and blue, but then what. Omi wont accept defeat and run away for ever (how I wished he did this). He will take badla, and that can destroy Lehar's family (as kul took bribes), and cause big-time problem for AbHer (by coming up with a ghatiya plan), as if now there were less problems for them to face. Whatever Abeer does this time, it should be full and final, sending Omi to hell, heaven, mars, pluto...anywhere, and making sure he never returns. He can fight, play mind games, or do both, but all this has to lead to the end of Omi's character. I really wish at this point of time anyone of them - birdie, TC, TB, SBS, SBB, SJKN, etc etc - gave us confirmed news of when Omi's character is ending.

Edited by Anvi2009 - 26 April 2010 at 4:49pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top