Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
WOW! Thanks for the info!
Neel....... get ready for some kicking ass by Abeer! I don't get my hopes too high! But if this is true....... it would be a dream come true. LOL! Very excited!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfosam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
OMG.. seeing the synopsis made me so happy and sing JAI HO!!!!

Can we party now??? Dancing

Abeer Nuke Omi!!

DISHOOOM!! ROFL

Go abeer get rid of that Omi once and for all! Cool

regularinfosam.

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Abeer cornering Omi and threatening him would be a tad filmy, but didn't we all pray  for this day, and also Omi's initial interference into AbHer love story was tolerable but after the recent ordeal I would rather Abeer Nuke Omi than dealing with him politely or any other softer manner ....so if it here , let's enjoy...as Fatima has said, Abeer might get hurt, if he doesn't then there's no story, but he would get back at Omi and will utimately survive, he has to, hero jo haiBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1regularinfosam.

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
woo hooo!! Abeer fighting omi!! thats my boy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

@Marina - I know Omi is not a small-time goonda so it is a scary to think our child-man kidult Abeer going and bashing him up...the repurcussions are fearsome, But Abeer being impulsive, he might just jump into the fray but I too hope he beats Omi with intellect first but later...,  Abeer Nuke Omi

@Shripal - Yes, Omi is powerful and is in a bigger league, he is a big-time criminal who will not hesitate to do further violence, Abeer should bide his time and deal with Omi with the same cunning, Abeer should use his brain to aviod more trouble... but later Abeer Nuke Omi

@Fatima - Abeer is the hero, true so let's hope they somehow reduce Omi's fearsome aura, Abeer is not an independent adult so realistically will not be able to deal with Omi in the manner that s@@l@ Omi deserves...

I still worry, even tho' my aankhe taras rahe hain for Abeer Nuke Omi

@Madhu Yes, It looks like - it's the time to DiscoDancing...Abeer Nuke Omi

@ Mari thanx for the audio DISHOOM DISHOOM Abeer Nuke Omi

@Kimmy- I have fears but cant wait for a$$-kicking that Omi will get ... Abeer Nuke Omi

If its' true  --then kaun mila dekho kisko, It's the time to disco

Edited by regularinfo - 26 April 2010 at 9:46am

Marina.India1kimpansam.

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by regularinfo

@Marina - I know Omi is not a small-time goonda so it is a scary to think our child-man kidult Abeer going and bashing him up...the repurcussions are fearsome, But Abeer being impulsive, he might just jump into the fray but I too hope he beats Omi with intellect first but later...,  Abeer Nuke Omi

@Shripal - Yes, Omi is powerful and is in a bigger league, he is a big-time criminal who will not hesitate to do further violence, Abeer should bide his time and deal with Omi with the same cunning, Abeer should use his brain to aviod more trouble... but later Abeer Nuke Omi

@Fatima - Abeer is the hero, true so let's hope they somehow reduce Omi's fearsome aura, Abeer is not an independent adult so realistically will not be able to deal with Omi in the manner that s@@l@ Omi deserves...

I still worry, even tho' my aankhe taras rahe hain for Abeer Nuke Omi

@Madhu Yes, It looks like - it's the time to DiscoDancing...Abeer Nuke Omi

@ Mari thanx for the audio DISHOOM DISHOOM Abeer Nuke Omi

@Kimmy- I have fears but cant wait for a$$-kicking that Omi will get ... Abeer Nuke Omi

If its' true  --then kaun mila dekho kisko, It's the time to disco

Neel: ROFLROFL .you are so so funny......ROFLROFL...(wiping tears)....ROFLROFL

kimpanregularinfo

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
wow Abeer fighting..... [:D/] finally Abeer in action....like DDLJ's Raj fighting with Kuljeet.......LOL

ab aayega maza, when OMI will see all the beautiful colors of spectrum....laal, peela, gulabi , hara, neela.....aankhon ke saamne stars will twinkle maar khakar......keep the high spirit up Abeer, way to go.......Big smile

kimpanregularinfosam.

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
abeer might think who cud live telecast them rather than omi???....n then the fight ll happen..wow omi ll b out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top