Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

an707

Groupbie

an707

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zaara-

I just saw this on I-F by 'popular cast'

is it true?

28 April 2010:   In tonight's episode Abeer with his band of boys go upto Omi and corner him. Abeer further bashes Omi and threatens him to stay away from Lehar and her family'.

If its TRUE then good news.....Big smile Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wed 28th April synopsis - true? (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I appreciate all of your anticipation and excitement at Abeer bashing up Omi, even i would love to see that....that is, if Omi was not such a big thug!

But i think it would be foolhardy of Abeer to go that way - Omi is an unscruplous goon with contacts at the top. He could make life miserable for Abeer and double his vengeance against Abeer and the AbHer relationship. Abeer has always been impusive....i fully sympathise with his situation at this moment...he must be feeling miserable that he trusted Omi against Leher's wise counsel and in the process has probably let down Leher now that the whole mohalla knows through the infamous sting operation....But i just hope he thinks of another way of tackling Omi - thinking with the head rather than the heart, so that it does not backfire on him, Leher and AbHer....and hinders their union even more. Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.kimpansam.MariQuestFilmsDreamygal301

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Really, who posted this..? Is it a prank? Or is it the story that's coming up?
I pray to God that it happens, Guys check out my signature of Omi ka dahan ....
@Kimmy - Yes if ABEER Nuke OMI we need to get our pillows, soda and snacka to get ready t watch it LOL
-----------------------------ABEER Nuke OMI --------------------------

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bushrauroojmadhu.kimpansam.MariQuestFilms

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
How likely is it though? As far as we know the family drama continues on for a some more episodes. Is it likely that Abeer will leave an argument/ or from persuading TN and go look for Omi? it somehow seems very out of character for Abeer to go and start a fight....I can see him talking firmly to Omi, perhaps reminding him that you owe me your life and therefore can you please leave Leher alone?

Also it will be very out of character for Omi to leave without much fight, if he does leave then it will be because he will be creating a fuss from behind the scenes, perhaps using Kul.Confused

In general if there is to be problems ahead, I prefer it comes from the family rather than Omi, at least it will be keeping within the storyline....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanregularinfosam.

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by regularinfo

@Kimmy - Yes if ABEER Nuke OMI we need to get our pillows, soda and snacka to get ready t watch it LOL
Neel: i don't think this is a prank. its posted on the first page of the YPNHK forum - on top, towards the centre. that section also has synopses of dec 28 and jan 1 - and they are correct.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.regularinfo

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marina.India1

Originally posted by regularinfo

Neel: i don't think this is a prank. its posted on the first page of the YPNHK forum - on top, towards the centre. that section also has synopses of dec 28 and jan 1 - and they are correct.
Thanks, Marina. I went and read it, but wonder who entered that, who has the rights to that.../? Hope it's true, Dancing
-----------------------------ABEER Nuke OMI--------------------------

Edited by regularinfo - 26 April 2010 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.

sdd1981

sdd1981

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Abeer should not get physical with Omi. Infact Omi is even more powerful than TN. TN had to take a favour to get his lalla out of jail even though lalla had not done anything. Omi had literally shot someone in college and caused riot and he was out in a day. Someone approached TN to fight his sons case because that son was caught at Dilkush garden. Omi just shouted at the inspector and that inspector released Abeer. Omi is far more powerful than TN or anyone else.

Abeer should just break all ties with Omi.

As far as the engagement is concerned, I think TN and Boodha will agree to it to regain their false image. So the world thinks that no ishk-baji was going on these two were serious. Then immediately after a few days break of the engagement and say that Leher's character was bad or something. I think this maybe in the mind.

Brij might say marriage only after completing education. But the problems could also be created by Omi saying Kul is taking bribes and TN maybe pissed.

Also did you see Omi does not show face when TN is around. When TN said stop all this and the live streaming was closed, Omi came only after TN left. Ki sasura kaun hai cable wala ???

Shripal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.Marina.India1regularinfo

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i think this is an official precap.... recently saw that for another show and it was a part of their big episode... so if it is listed it will happen, they normally get names and stuff wrong but they should have the right news, i think this would be something to look forward to

long view, abeer might get hurt but he isnt going away he is the main character, and this would be the perfect way to get rid of omi...

i'm very happy to see this Smile was worried that abeer might still be trusting omi, that would be worse

fatima

Edited by fj08 - 26 April 2010 at 9:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.kimpanregularinfosam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top