Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

@Marina - I know Omi is not a small-time goonda so it is a scary to think our child-man kidult Abeer going and bashing him up...the repurcussions are fearsome, But Abeer being impulsive, he might just jump into the fray but I too hope he beats Omi with intellect first but later...,  Abeer ☢️ Omi

@Shripal - Yes, Omi is powerful and is in a bigger league, he is a big-time criminal who will not hesitate to do further violence, Abeer should bide his time and deal with Omi with the same cunning, Abeer should use his brain to aviod more trouble... but later Abeer ☢️ Omi

@Fatima - Abeer is the hero, true so let's hope they somehow reduce Omi's fearsome aura, Abeer is not an independent adult so realistically will not be able to deal with Omi in the manner that s@@l@ Omi deserves...

I still worry, even tho' my aankhe taras rahe hain for Abeer ☢️ Omi

@Madhu Yes, It looks like - it's the time to Disco...Abeer ☢️ Omi

@ Mari thanx for the audio DISHOOM DISHOOM Abeer ☢️ Omi

@Kimmy- I have fears but cant wait for a$$-kicking that Omi will get ... Abeer ☢️ Omi

If its' true  --then kaun mila dekho kisko, It's the time to disco
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVM0ktaO2Qs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by regularinfo - 14 years ago
Marina.India1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: regularinfo

@Marina - I know Omi is not a small-time goonda so it is a scary to think our child-man kidult Abeer going and bashing him up...the repurcussions are fearsome, But Abeer being impulsive, he might just jump into the fray but I too hope he beats Omi with intellect first but later...,  Abeer ☢️ Omi

@Shripal - Yes, Omi is powerful and is in a bigger league, he is a big-time criminal who will not hesitate to do further violence, Abeer should bide his time and deal with Omi with the same cunning, Abeer should use his brain to aviod more trouble... but later Abeer ☢️ Omi

@Fatima - Abeer is the hero, true so let's hope they somehow reduce Omi's fearsome aura, Abeer is not an independent adult so realistically will not be able to deal with Omi in the manner that s@@l@ Omi deserves...

I still worry, even tho' my aankhe taras rahe hain for Abeer ☢️ Omi

@Madhu Yes, It looks like - it's the time to Disco...Abeer ☢️ Omi

@ Mari thanx for the audio DISHOOM DISHOOM Abeer ☢️ Omi

@Kimmy- I have fears but cant wait for a$$-kicking that Omi will get ... Abeer ☢️ Omi

Neel: 🤣🤣 .you are so so funny......🤣🤣...(wiping tears)....🤣🤣
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow Abeer fighting..... [:D/] finally Abeer in action....like DDLJ's Raj fighting with Kuljeet.......😆

ab aayega maza, when OMI will see all the beautiful colors of spectrum....laal, peela, gulabi , hara, neela.....aankhon ke saamne stars will twinkle maar khakar......keep the high spirit up Abeer, way to go.......😃
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
abeer might think who cud live telecast them rather than omi???....n then the fight ll happen..wow omi ll b out...
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is sooo terrific.. all have been writing on the forum about Abeer bashing up Omi and i so hope this happens on Wednes.. i think everything will be clear after Wednes as tweety said she will post only after Tues/wednes..

jai ho abeer, jaake dho dhaal us kameene ko
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abeer ☢️ Omi............FINALLY..................Yipeeeeeeeee 🥳 😃 Omi should be out this week, pleaseeeeeeeeeee bhagwan creatives.

By the way, what is the use of those photos now. It has AbHer in it, dancing and sharing some happy moments together. Well their families already know the truth, so these photos have no significance left now. Seriously, besides Omi offering to marry Lehar, what else is left for Omi to do. But we all know AbHer engagement is coming up, or is it Omi-Lehar engagement. 😕 Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Abeer ☢️ Omi............FINALLY..................Yipeeeeeeeee 🥳 😃

Yes, Anvi, Finally DISHOOM DISHOOM Abeer ☢️ Omi

kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neel u r damn funny gal🤣....spreading the message Abeer ☢️ Omi and the kisko, disco number through the forum🤣
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
gauravfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Abeer ☢️ Omi............FINALLY..................Yipeeeeeeeee 🥳 😃 Omi should be out this week, pleaseeeeeeeeeee bhagwan creatives.

By the way, what is the use of those photos now. It has AbHer in it, dancing and sharing some happy moments together. Well their families already know the truth, so these photos have no significance left now. Seriously, besides Omi offering to marry Lehar, what else is left for Omi to do. But we all know AbHer engagement is coming up, or is it Omi-Lehar engagement. 😕

or is it Omi-Lehar engagement.

omg hope its not omi-leher engagement. is it pakka abher engagement or not. im worried now.
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NOOOOOOOOOO, nahin nahin nahin

Anvi please dont even think about that, lest the creatives get a hint and put that in, it cannot be ... no no no