Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
u going n spying at kw's fanpage to see the number of fans itself is pretty strategical..we gotto learn sth for u...luks like we r exactly following ur 'esteemed' stepsπŸ˜ƒ..its not only u who cn spam n spam n spam on articles to keep ur god at no 1 or for tht matter create fake ids n join fanpages...gv some credit to others also yaπŸ˜‰
Edited by pavs - 14 years ago
Painted_Lady thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilseye99

its not a crime to joini-f or beinga fan of a certain celebrity but creating fake ids JUST to show that the fan base of ur favourite celebrity is growing.......................

do i have to say any thing about that na u r smart enough

well..its not just about the case of fan clubs..we have seen so many people creating multiple ids to bash other people...nothing new in IF,especially in dmg forum..also some people create multiple ids,keep clicking like buttons of the posts made by the original id and hence want to top the HOF..
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pavs

u going n spying at kw's fanpage to see the number of fans itself is pretty strategical..we gotto learn sth for u...luks like we r exactly following ur 'esteemed' stepsπŸ˜ƒ..its not only u who cn spam n spam n spam on articles to keep ur god at no 1 or for tht matter create fake ids n join fanpages...gv some credit to others also yaπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
you just love creating a riot dont you.

aniwaes for your kind information,he has lots of fans,fan club does not have to say this.Before KSG become popular with Dr Armaan's role,at the age of 19 he has already create a wave all over India with his role as Ranveer in Remix.you might be smirking lol look another girl trying to prove he is popular,i think even today people remember him a lot as Remix,lots of girls are still deewane over him.he has lots of fans he enter the television industry and create a bigger fanbase before Karan got this role.if Karan is not playing Dr Armaan now,he wont be popular as well will he.Remix create a bigger platform for KW,they even perform in public events.Try checking out the videos on youtube,if not perhaps you could ask the remixs fan,how crazy the whole nation when for him in Remix.Even till today people still goes crazy over that show more than DMG.its a fact.

Edited by zgerl - 14 years ago
Dhw@ni thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

BTW sare FAKE things to AR fans do. Maybe a few SR fans learned from them................

What 'fake' things are being spoken about?
Looks like a certain section is STILL not over the oh-don't-believr-the-polls-there-is-spamming-and-multiple-voting..
And SR have almost 19000 'real' fans.. ? :) :) :) Ofcourse they do.. The multiple polling option is available only if you're an AR fan, no? 🐷
pavs thumbnail
zgerl absolutely true...he came to perform at my frnd's college n i went for the show..remix ws just like hip hip hurray extremely popular with the youth...n ranvir was loved by veryone...

@tm .kw is in the industry since he was a kid n trust me unlike how u make it out to be gals r crazy about him...is it necessary for u  to make such volatile topics..its like u r looking for fights
Edited by pavs - 14 years ago
..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

Looks like a certain section is STILL not over the oh-don't-believr-the-polls-there-is-spamming-and-multiple-voting..
And SR have almost 19000 'real' fans.. ? :) :) :) Ofcourse they do.. The multiple polling option is available only if you're an AR fan, no? 🐷

self deletedEdited by devilseye99 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

Do you know due to provoking people and being stubborn and want other people to follow your own ideals rather than being tolerant and respect people's ideal is the cause for all those world famous wars back then.You are doing it one now.

..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pavs

zgerl absolutely true...he came to perform at my frnd's college n i went for the show..remix ws just like hip hip hurray extremely popular with the youth...n ranvir was loved by veryone....kw is in the industry since he was a kid n trust me unlike how u make it out ot be gals r crazy about him...i it necessary for u tm to make such instigatory topics..its like u r looking for fights

i don't know wether u r aware about that or not yuvi was much more popular then ranvir in REMIX Edited by devilseye99 - 14 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zgerl

you just love creating a riot dont you.

aniwaes for your kind information,he has lots of fans,fan club does not have to say this.Before KSG become popular with Dr Armaan's role,at the age of 19 he has already create a wave all over India with his role as Ranveer in Remix.you might be smirking lol look another girl trying to prove he is popular,i think even today people remember him a lot as Remix,lots of girls are still deewane over him.he has lots of fans he enter the television industry and create a bigger fanbase before Karan got this role.if Karan is not playing Dr Armaan now,he wont be popular as well will he.Remix create a bigger platform for KW,they even perform in public events.Try checking out the videos on youtube,if not perhaps you could ask the remixs fan,how crazy the whole nation when for him in Remix.Even till today people still goes crazy over that show more than DMG.its a fact.

i know kw was popular for remix but remix was not popular bcoz of kw there were other 3 imp characters too n how did u know ksg wouldn't have been popular πŸ˜‰ n yah ksg made armaan a craze by his hard work n it made him superstar 😊 Edited by riddhan - 14 years ago