Posted: 13 years ago
You know I was just going back through the older Uttaran episodes and I was wondering that when b4 vancha marriage Vansh gave Tapasya the kada for the chota lulla and tapu started blushing I was just thinking are the cvs trying to say that will actually happen?πŸ˜‰ Otherwise why would they put that particular scene in?πŸ˜• that requires imagination and is certainly a bold statement to make and
cos thats like a LONG shot!πŸ˜† And now we know that Veer is going to go get Tapasya back and I know u guys say he's just gonna pretend for vancha's sake but I actually think since he knows he's stuck with her forever now he'll try to make a go at their relationship and maybe try to forgive her past misdeeds ( he doesnt even KNOW about the murder and letter switch bitπŸ˜†)  and say we'll try to start life afresh or something...and then they'll have a husband wife relationship? well i think its a possibility because who knows maybe becoming a mother might cure Tapasya 😳 But lets see. I tell u if the cvs decided to show this I would give them a hugπŸ€— to say thank you for sudhrofying my Tapu. And its certainly more likely that veeya would have a normal married relationship b4 vancha cos vansh cutie isnt even fully cured yet and icha wants to fall in love with him first b4 THAT happens so yeh. well I tell u I will thank god (cvs) for this! but only if tapu becomes good from it!
😳

PLEASE dont kill me for saying thisπŸ˜’

SRKji dream onπŸ˜†..its not a bad thing to build castles in the airπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but I can see members of this forum coming with some dandas behind u soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

SRKji dream onπŸ˜†..its not a bad thing to build castles in the airπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but I can see members of this forum coming with some dandas behind u soonπŸ˜†

but really is it that unlikely? i mean u said urself veer will now go and fall at tappu's feet! and i was just wondering why cvs would put that whole kada scene in without meaning...i mean they know majority hate veeya anyway! so why wud they put that in? i think they must be planning to make it happen!😳
SRKLuver!!! 😑

sometimes i really wonder that are you actually a human or a robo?? who is only programed to do tapu jaap...... and my dear such dreams are really not good for a kid's health,,see how much i care about you???? ....well sweety  i would repeat the golden words of baba jyoti dev maharaaj,," the day,,pigs will start flying is the day tapu will be sudhrofy ..... ok? and the kada issue came,,,just to tell us that veer  was always sacrificing towards his bhaiyya,,so that was a symbolic thing,,,that in childhood he gave his kada to vansh  and now he gave his ichha to him...and dont worry no body is going to be mother and father in near future,,as they are not human they are cartoons,,ok?cartoon ke bache nhi hote,,,kabhi dekha ha Tom and Jerry key bache???πŸ˜†
srk lvr  😑
and from where did you study ..kids is the cure for taps
can she bring up a child ?? does she have the capability ..
 are you an agent of rashami desai ..??
or does rashmi  desai pay you to promote herself ???
sometimes you get on my nerves to be very honest with your statements ..
and now this is th ultimate ...baby veeya ....
why did you stop with one baby ....please go on after that veeya 1 ,veeya 2 ....
and from where did you study ..kids is the cure for taps
can she bring up a child ?? does she have the capability ..to raise kids

and shonnu well said cartoons ke bachhe nahi hote ..
aur agar hote bhi hain toh unse bae cartoon hote hain ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jab ma hi aisi ho toh ....pata nahi bachchon ka kya haam hoga ..oh my god i cant even imagine
Edited by vijaya_ls - 13 years ago

SRKLuvr, u really like teasing us, isn't it ?

We dont want one more Jr Tapu (One is enough for all of us don't u think ?)
Rightly told Vijaya,Taps herself doesn't know how to lead a life ,She lives by making others lives miserable Then imagine the plight of her kid if ever it happens Gosh!!!Though it's not gonna happen
Anyways keep dreaming SRK
@Sonuu:Now I doubt even if pigs start flying... Tapwater might not sudhrofy as she is one endangered species who might extinct soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and yes I agree these characters r all cartoons who will keep fighting with each other but will die as virgins in the endπŸ˜†..phir bachhe kaise hongeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@SRKji:Falling on Tappu's feet was a sarcastic commentπŸ˜†..and even if it happens..it does not mean Veer will go and sleep with an endangered speciesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Yaar why u always misinterpret my words😭😭
Originally posted by shonuu

<font color="#009933" size="7">SRKLuver!!! </font>😑

sometimes i really wonder that are you actually a human or a robo?? who is only programed to do tapu jaap...... and my dear such dreams are really not good for a kid's health,,see how much i care about you???? ....well sweety i would repeat the golden words of baba jyoti dev maharaaj,," the day,,pigs will start flying is the day tapu will be sudhrofy ..... ok? and the kada issue came,,,just to tell us that veer was always sacrificing towards his bhaiyya,,so that was a symbolic thing,,,that in childhood he gave his kada to vansh and now he gave his ichha to him...and dont worry no body is going to be mother and father in near future,,as they are not human they are cartoons,,ok?cartoon ke bache nhi hote,,,kabhi dekha ha Tom and Jerry key bache???πŸ˜†

hey i think she is Iccha..after all who else besides Iccha can do this Tapu Jaap πŸ˜‰
remember...tapppppp hatess kidss!!!

woh scene yaad hai when the kids came home n her facial expressions!!

i can enevr ever imagineee veeeyaa hahahahahaa oh my god......

i was shocked seign the title of ur post..yeh khayaal dimaaag mein aaya bhi kaise???

vansh ichcha also i wud agree aftr sometime but veeya NOO WAY!!