Sasural Genda Phool

SPA title track Sushaan dere!!!

Sanayaa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Omg guys dey showed Sushaan... Ragini was wearing a saree nd jay was in a sherwaani... Believe me Guys dey were luking damn awesum... Ahhhh thnk god atlast a glimpse of sushaan!!! 😍 Ahhhh now i m damn excited cant w8 for d whole video 😆 I kno nthing much was shown but just wanted to share it dat Sushaan r dere in d video but i still have one probs... D scene having all d bahus celebrating karwa chauth didnt involve Suhana i mean cumon she is a bahu too if rajhsri i.e akshi's mum can be dere den why cant suhana lols nd yes i even saw rajni lols maybe i was dreaming not sure 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooooh...! we posted a similar topic Sanaya...but i have a question in my post...! 😉
Originally posted by: Sanayaa

but i still have one probs... D scene having all d bahus celebrating karwa chauth didnt involve Suhana i mean cumon she is a bahu too if rajhsri i.e akshi's mum can be dere den why cant suhana lols nd yes i even saw rajni lols maybe i was dreaming not sure 😆

Dont worry sanaya....our suhana is not that typical bahu to do a karwa chauth....She is d coolest bahu on SP......she doesnt need to act as if she is doin karwa chauth.........and neways..Suhana doesnt want to see ishaan's face.so forget about karwa chauth.may be she will faint keeping an upwaas😆
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

</div>

<div><font color="#ff0000" size="4">Dont worry sanaya....our suhana is not that typical bahu to do a karwa chauth....She is d coolest bahu on SP......she doesnt need to act as if she is doin karwa chauth.........and neways..Suhana doesnt want to see ishaan's face.so forget about karwa chauth.may be she will faint keeping an upwaas</font>😆

i defo. agree wid u....! 😆 🤣
btw.i was really missing badi ma(supriya) in the shoot.i hope they feature her in the music video
Sanayaa thumbnail
I kno she is d coolest bahu but no participation in karwa chauth i mean i luv dis festival although i hate fasting but still 🤣 nyways as long as dey r showing ragini nthing else matters much...
Ya i also wanna see badi ma in d video... 😳
she is most cutie bahu among all SP bahus 😊 Edited by shonasukirti - 14 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow... dying to see the vid.. btw when was it shown?? I mean..was it a promo kinda thing..or shown in SBS or SBB??

Am super excited to see Ragz perform.. in SPA this year.. she is a phenomenal dancer..
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

btw when was it shown?? I mean..was it a promo kinda thing..or shown in SBS or SBB??

It was shown in SBS/SBB.they just showed the making of the song.the video is yet to come out.............I hope she wins the naya sadasya award this year..........keeping my fingers crossed