Thendral

Then 26th-30th April Updates page 1 & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Thanks laksh for the update, me too think Thulasi will be with TA.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Then 26th-30th April Updates page 1 & Discussions (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bjda

bjda

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..
i agree wid nitya ..but rather than lavanya i think TA himself should go tell charu...
i think last minute anand wont turn up..vel may kidnap anand.. and TA wil be forced to marry thulsi..
in which case anand wil start hating TA...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19smlaksh

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
This Anand is an idiot.How could he assure to TA that Thulasi loves him too.She never said a word like that.I think he would never say something to Thulasi until TA abducts her.There she would say that she does not love him.TA would be happy and at this time he would also tell her that she got a seat in engineering college.This time Thulasi will stand up as this is her last chance.

But if Thulasi is kidnapped and the marriage does not take place, Thulasi can not go back to her father as they would immadiately marry her to Vel.It seems that Anand won't appear at registraroffice.TA has to look for her.I think Thulasi can study only if she is married otherwise Vel would come anytime and take her with him.

Vani19

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update, Laksh. I think that strict lady manager is going to be Thulasi's mum.
Brilliant I was thinking the same thingSmile

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima and Laksh

Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Thanks for the update, Laksh. I think that strict lady manager is going to be Thulasi's mum.

</div>
<div>

I was also thinking that when they mentioned her! I hope so too - it will be much more interesting that way.
All of TA's friends repeating how unreliable Anand is, almost confirms our prediction that he is not the one for Thulasi Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supreesrimashubbaVani19smlaksh

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Srima and Laksh

Originally posted by kuttyponnu

</div>
<div>

I was also thinking that when they mentioned her! I hope so too - it will be much more interesting that way.
All of TA's friends repeating how unreliable Anand is, almost confirms our prediction that he is not the one for Thulasi Wink

OMG... Thamizhan, Kuttyponnu & brinny,    I too thought the same exact thing for some reason, that the new lady boss could be Thulsi's Mom?!!!...  Smile

Edited by supree - 29 April 2010 at 2:12pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
^^^^ Add me also on the list of those who thinks new boss could be Thulasi's mother..but after seeing who is she ..i am so confused...she looks young too be Thulasi's motherTongue LOL But since Subhalekha and Yuvarani was paired up in Chiti, anything is possibleLOL

The right person to straight TA has arrived at the office, bad time has started for poor TAWink

Even TA's other friends feel Anand cant be trusted, only this MM TA believes paarthathellam paal nuAngryAngry  On the wedding say, all the blames will be on him, Anand will back out and morever Thulasi may end up hating him or he may end up in jail or has to marry Thulasi if she agrees that sacrifice queenAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supreeVani19

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I too feel like you Aahaana that TA could land in jail.If Thulasi is missed at her wedding day Vel would undoubtedly suspect TA and Anand.Vel would seek the help of the police inspector.He would ask Anand and advise him to bring out Thulasi by pointing out Vel's power.Anand would say everything otherwise he would loose his job.The inspetor could take this as a chance to take revenge of TA.So again TA has all the probs on his head.

Edited by Nikila10 - 29 April 2010 at 4:15pm

Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top