Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I too feel like you Aahaana that TA could land in jail.If Thulasi is missed at her wedding day Vel would undoubtedly suspect TA and Anand.Vel would seek the help of the police inspector.He would ask Anand and advise him to bring out Thulasi by pointing out Vel's power.Anand would say everything otherwise he would loose his job.The inspetor could take this as a chance to take revenge of TA.So again TA has all the probs on his head.Edited by Nikila10 - 14 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Sollathaan Ninaikkiren (serial) in Thendral? Yuva is perfect to play Thulasi's mother and a great actress too. 😃 TA oda happy dayskku aappu vanththaachu!
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Thanks Roja for the update.

Hope Tirupurasundari  does not become  Thalavalisundari for TA & his activities.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for stepping in for me roja.. 🤗🤗🤗

Sema role for yuvarani as Tiruppu 👏

TA was shaken when he saw her.. Mandricha vitta kozhi madiri he was nodding his head for whatever she said .. 😆
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka for the updates...  👏

Aahaaa....  Innaikku enna?, TA-kku rendu villis kilambittanga...
1. Thirupura Sundari  (Office-la)
2. Sudha (Anni) - Veet-la...  

Pavaam TA....  Thirupura sundarikitta thittu vaangi, nalla 'Thiru Thiru'nu muzikarar.... 😳

mmmm pothathakku, muthal meeting-leye, avar vandavalam ellaam, (Thulsi poi kaiyezhuthu, Register office cheating... ellaam ) solliyachu.  -  😡

This information that TA told Thirupu is going to play back fire, when the 'Loan cheating' man's escape matter comes out....   😭 😲  mmm....    Nunalum Than Vaayal Kedum.  😉 
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for doing the friday update.
Sorry guys I won't be able to do the updates from now onwards until June, because I have my exams in one month. Can somebody do the updates for me.
Thank you.

TA's mom is doing over, at some point Sudha is right, she fixed that marriage to irritate her DIL.
But this marriage is not going to happen as TA said. This Anand does not suit to Thulasi at all. He is not that pure to be the hero like TA who sometime is also an idiot.Anyway the director should not drag Vel & Thulasi marriage fproblem for such a long time. He should end this problem and show Thulasi entering the college and start stuyding.
Edited by Theiva - 14 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the update
I think Yuvarani seems perfect for the role. I agree with Mels though that she looks a little young (especially considering MM and his 2nd wife's age range), but she's a good actress.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka for the update, TA you better be careful with the new manager.😉 Edited by Vani19 - 14 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks srima maa .. TA so smartly , says his engagement is on the same day , 15 th .. So confirmed Vel's won't suspect him .. Thanks to Sudha .. Guess she is clearing path for TA - Thulsi marriage .. Unreliable Anand might suspect seeing Thulsi's letter .. And TA will end up marrying her .. yeyeye ...
mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update, Srima. I don't think Anand will get to read the letter but can't wait to see Charu's response.. will she ask Thamizh about it and what will be his reply?