Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Laksh for the super update.

Adap paavi payya kaLLak kai ezhuthu pottu kambi eNNap poraya? Idhu thevaya, oru responsible bank officer ippadi  seyyalama. Appreciate your enthu to help a friend , adhuk kaga kurukku vazhila poi kuttaya kuzhappina ,unakku Thulasiyum kidaikka matta , Charuvum kidaikka matta ,kadasi varai Beeshmaragathan Irukkanum.
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Laksh. I think that strict lady manager is going to be Thulasi's mum.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Laksh..

I feel lavanya shuold approach Charu update her about TA and Thulasi matter and leave ii to Charu to decide.. May be charu can help Thulasi financially too.. 
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks laksh for the update, me too think Thulasi will be with TA.
bjda thumbnail
thanks for the update..
i agree wid nitya ..but rather than lavanya i think TA himself should go tell charu...
i think last minute anand wont turn up..vel may kidnap anand.. and TA wil be forced to marry thulsi..
in which case anand wil start hating TA...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This Anand is an idiot.How could he assure to TA that Thulasi loves him too.She never said a word like that.I think he would never say something to Thulasi until TA abducts her.There she would say that she does not love him.TA would be happy and at this time he would also tell her that she got a seat in engineering college.This time Thulasi will stand up as this is her last chance.

But if Thulasi is kidnapped and the marriage does not take place, Thulasi can not go back to her father as they would immadiately marry her to Vel.It seems that Anand won't appear at registraroffice.TA has to look for her.I think Thulasi can study only if she is married otherwise Vel would come anytime and take her with him.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update, Laksh. I think that strict lady manager is going to be Thulasi's mum.

Brilliant I was thinking the same thing😊
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima and Laksh

Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

</div>
<div>
Brilliant I was thinking the same thing😊

I was also thinking that when they mentioned her! I hope so too - it will be much more interesting that way.
All of TA's friends repeating how unreliable Anand is, almost confirms our prediction that he is not the one for Thulasi 😉
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brinny_g

Thanks Srima and Laksh

I was also thinking that when they mentioned her! I hope so too - it will be much more interesting that way.
All of TA's friends repeating how unreliable Anand is, almost confirms our prediction that he is not the one for Thulasi 😉

OMG... Thamizhan, Kuttyponnu & brinny,    I too thought the same exact thing for some reason, that the new lady boss could be Thulsi's Mom?!!!...  Smile

Edited by supree - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^^^ Add me also on the list of those who thinks new boss could be Thulasi's mother..but after seeing who is she ..i am so confused...she looks young too be Thulasi's mother😛 ðŸ˜† But since Subhalekha and Yuvarani was paired up in Chiti, anything is possible😆

The right person to straight TA has arrived at the office, bad time has started for poor TA😉

Even TA's other friends feel Anand cant be trusted, only this MM TA believes paarthathellam paal nu😡😡  On the wedding say, all the blames will be on him, Anand will back out and morever Thulasi may end up hating him or he may end up in jail or has to marry Thulasi if she agrees that sacrifice queen😡