COFFEE WITH THE CVs- (updated on pg-13) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Nice post shamil............In fact very niceπŸ‘.....
I will be sorry when dis thread gets closed!!!!!!  Theres a new rule in dis forum....
"U can hve a bash but cannot hve  fun"(pun intended)
I LOLD AT THE EMOTES. <3  LMAO.
1000 reports = Symptoms of Blindness [No offence]

I'm deeply hurted this time.
Originally posted by BlueSoul

🀣
</div>
<div>

Awesome man............fantastic........ 5 stars ⭐️

Best part was ... The phone rings , <font color="#ff00ff">"oh am sorry sir, I thought it was the usual calls. Yes sir, I will tell CV about it"</font> and cuts the call.

</strong>

<strong>🀣

But unfortunately I have a bad news for you all.......... Not one but 2-2 bad news...

1. We cannot have fun topics in DMG forum. [The new rule will be up in the rules thread soon. I'm not kidding. God Promise]

2. I'm not gonna post any topic now.

nahiiiiiiii!..are you serious?! 😲 .and why is that?!!!!πŸ˜•..hmm so they don't want any kind of humor and fun posts in DMG forum!!!..

i think it's against DMG series principle that's why!.. only rhona dhona and dishum dishum topics will be allowed!..because only these kind of topics catch the true essence of DMG!!..so no fun and no masti..baah! and they call it a youth show!!..they have to change it now and call it aunties and uncle jees show! πŸ˜†
   πŸ₯±
Originally posted by doukno

Nice post shamil............In fact very niceπŸ‘.....
</div>I will be sorry when dis thread gets closed!!!!!! Theres a new rule in dis forum....
<div>"U can hve a bash but cannot hve fun"(pun intended)

yes..topics like 'how much you hate that person?'and 'CVs,get a life' are very well appreciated here.. πŸ˜›
thanks and love to all my friends who liked it. Lets not talk about 'other' things again. Dont want that to be an excuse for this topic to get closed. If it gets closed, let it be for the reason that it was 'funny'
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hi shams, I loved all the expressions. I really liked these fun topics will make the forum atmosphere a better place. But i don't know how some ppl r so much ROCK in nature( pathar dil wale) don't want to know and enjoy what is HUMOUR & FUN
Originally posted by shamil

thanks and love to all my friends who liked it. Lets not talk about 'other' things again. Dont want that to be an excuse for this topic to get closed. If it gets closed, let it be for the reason that it was 'funny'
Sorry πŸ˜’
Okay samajhne mein problem hui
Coffee with Karan and CVs?

Dill Mein Ghaas πŸ˜† Totaram πŸ˜† Stone Tv πŸ˜† Mr. Sillytok πŸ˜† Arjun-Rampa-Siddhu 🀣 cry and cry 😭  πŸ€£ yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together 🀣 

"Mera Jhootha Hain Taiwan se"- Miley Jab Hum Tum by any chance? coz Heyy Babyy track relates πŸ€”πŸ˜• umm.. Miya is sortof dumb so doesn't understand
Eve's Coffee Shop πŸ˜† 

ROFLS di ur stupendofantabulous- kahan se aate hai aise ideas? sometimes i think did u come out of 3 idiots or something? thnxx yaar never had so much fun on Dill Mein Ghaas forum πŸ˜›

Cheers to ur awesome convo with the CVs πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by BlueSoul

Sorry πŸ˜’
rikssssπŸ€—I didnt mean to hurt u dear😲..  πŸ˜•