Dill Mill Gaye

COFFEE WITH THE CVs- (updated on pg-13)

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Since the production house was not giving out any proper clues or new promos, the chief Editor of 'lunatic Times' decided to send a reporter for an interview with the CVs of the famous show "Dill Mein Ghaas" shown on the Stone tv channel. Since the CVs couldnot find time to step out of their office, the reporter Mr. Jhoota Singh was invited to the DMG office.

So here is the transcript.

JS- "Sir, Your show "Dill Mein Ghaas" is one of the most watched show on youtube and the most discussed one in the forum. What do you feel about it?"

CV- " I want to thank YT for making our show famous. We are always indebted to them for the service they render us."

" The audience who have been known for their loyalty ,  are complaining that you are trying to break up the eternal Jodi of Arjun- Rampab11a.jpg romantic night image by cherie713 in the show by showing rampa falling in love with her husband sidhu . Why are you bend on making your viewers shed tears?'

- " Dekhiye janaab, you are making accusations now. The ultimate aim of any production house is to make their audience cry n cry and if you have ever watched our show, you would know we also make them pull out their hair in frustration."

Just then the phone starts ringing and a who was almost sleeping in the corner gets up, rushes to the phone and tells the caller " yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together" keeps the phone and goes back to sleep.

, who couldnot understand what was going on, gently enquires about the man

- "Oh that's our new naukar, Totaram. He has been appointed by the director to answer the calls from AR/SR fans. He is taught to give the same answer to all ."

" If you people don't want to attend the calls, then why do you give out your numbers?"

CV- " see, its all business man! We have a deal with the mobile company. For every call that is made to our office, we get a 25% of the profit"

Just then the phone rings again, the man comes running and shouts into the receiver "" yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together" and again goes back to sleep.

- " why are you all so disrespectful to the viewers? The CVs of the other show on Stone TV, "Mera Jhootha Hain Taiwan se"(MJHT) had ended a particular track when they heard the audience disliked it?"

- " haha, You really think they changed the track because of that?? The script makers had a new track prepared and they were dreading that some other show may show a similar track before they did."Heyy Baby was a hit you know😉"

The phone rings ,  comes running and shouts into the receiver "" yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together".He seemed to be suddenly fully awake , listens to the other end and says "oh am sorry sir, I thought it was the usual calls. Yes sir, I will tell CV about it" and cuts the call.

goes to and whispers something in his ears. nods and send him to bring some from Eveline's* Coffee shop .

continued on page -13😉
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Painted_Lady thumbnail
🤣 what a post shamil!its not just coffee..its cafe mocha topped with whipped cream and caramel! 😉

hope the mods will let this open! 😃
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Painted_Lady

🤣 what a post shamil!its not just coffee..its cafe mocha topped with whipped cream and caramel! 😉

hope the mods will let this open! 😃

thanks for the compliment!
@bold- err, Am doubtful about that😉Its not to bash anyone😆I thought we can do with some humour in the forum. Am sure mny of us have been frowning a lot these days
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣 shamil you rock!..

but hey this is Dill Mill Gaye forum i don't think mods will allow you to write about Dill Mein Ghaas!! 🤣 🤣 😉
BlueSoul thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awesome man............fantastic........ 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Best part was ... The phone rings ,  comes running and shouts into the receiver "" yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together".He seemed to be suddenly fully awake , listens to the other end and says "oh am sorry sir, I thought it was the usual calls. Yes sir, I will tell CV about it" and cuts the call.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But unfortunately I have a bad news for you all.......... Not one but 2-2 bad news...

1. We cannot have fun topics in DMG forum. [The new rule will be up in the rules thread soon. I'm not kidding. God Promise]

2. I'm not gonna post any topic now.
Painted_Lady thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

</div>
<div>
@bold- err, Am doubtful about that😉Its not to bash anyone😆I thought we can do with some humour in the forum. Am sure mny of us have been frowning a lot these days

of course we are stressed because of the arguments and mourning going all over the forum..and we need some stressbusters! do continue! its fun! 😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u guys are just getting better and better with ur excellent topic every  other days👏

and OMG🤣

...Athena... thumbnail
hahaha..hilarious shamil!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

No we cannot...just got the news that we cannot have fun topics.........specially in the time of crisis the forum is facing. 😕

And also...if you want........ and after request........ there will be a thread made specially for you guys...where you can post a funny topic ...once in a week. Thats it. 😕

Painted_Lady thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueSoul

🤣

</div>
<div>

Awesome man............fantastic........ 5 stars ⭐️

Best part was ... The phone rings , <font color="#ff00ff">"oh am sorry sir, I thought it was the usual calls. Yes sir, I will tell CV about it"</font> and cuts the call.

</strong>

<strong>🤣

But unfortunately I have a bad news for you all.......... Not one but 2-2 bad news...

1. We cannot have fun topics in DMG forum. [The new rule will be up in the rules thread soon. I'm not kidding. God Promise]

2. I'm not gonna post any topic now.

actually the CVs are not smart you know..why did they spend money to hire a guy just to answer the calls?that too the same answer! they could have arranged a answering machine with pre-recorded answer! 😆

coming to second part rikz, the forum is so used to negativity and hatred that people have lost their capability to recognise fun posts..i wouldnt blame the mods..they must have got atleast 1000 reports!