Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Since the production house was not giving out any proper clues or new promos, the chief Editor of 'lunatic Times' decided to send a reporter for an interview with the CVs of the famous show "Dill Mein Ghaas" shown on the Stone tv channel. Since the CVs couldnot find time to step out of their office, the reporter Mr. Jhoota Singh was invited to the DMG office.

So here is the transcript.

JS- "Sir, Your show "Dill Mein Ghaas" is one of the most watched show on youtube and the most discussed one in the forum. What do you feel about it?"

CV- " I want to thank YT for making our show famous. We are always indebted to them for the service they render us."

" The audience who have been known for their loyalty ,  are complaining that you are trying to break up the eternal Jodi of Arjun- Rampab11a.jpg romantic night image by cherie713 in the show by showing rampa falling in love with her husband sidhu . Why are you bend on making your viewers shed tears?'

- " Dekhiye janaab, you are making accusations now. The ultimate aim of any production house is to make their audience cry n cry and if you have ever watched our show, you would know we also make them pull out their hair in frustration."

Just then the phone starts ringing and a who was almost sleeping in the corner gets up, rushes to the phone and tells the caller " yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together" keeps the phone and goes back to sleep.

, who couldnot understand what was going on, gently enquires about the man

- "Oh that's our new naukar, Totaram. He has been appointed by the director to answer the calls from AR/SR fans. He is taught to give the same answer to all ."

" If you people don't want to attend the calls, then why do you give out your numbers?"

CV- " see, its all business man! We have a deal with the mobile company. For every call that is made to our office, we get a 25% of the profit"

Just then the phone rings again, the man comes running and shouts into the receiver "" yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together" and again goes back to sleep.

- " why are you all so disrespectful to the viewers? The CVs of the other show on Stone TV, "Mera Jhootha Hain Taiwan se"(MJHT) had ended a particular track when they heard the audience disliked it?"

- " haha, You really think they changed the track because of that?? The script makers had a new track prepared and they were dreading that some other show may show a similar track before they did."Heyy Baby was a hit you knowWink"

The phone rings ,  comes running and shouts into the receiver "" yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together".He seemed to be suddenly fully awake , listens to the other end and says "oh am sorry sir, I thought it was the usual calls. Yes sir, I will tell CV about it" and cuts the call.

goes to and whispers something in his ears. nods and send him to bring some from Eveline's* Coffee shop .

continued on page -13Wink

Edited by shamil - 16 May 2010 at 10:50pm

The following 125 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*priyeah1ConfusedInLoveLRC92juisaxEternalLovexbutterfly007RhealitySuxbajlookaCookies01solembaumn7geniusdeadly-kisstermiAnuNeramkhansonii_soniiperfectprincess4rosegirl1maggie131984HeAvEnSSujata77~sumedha~MuasamSept16th..Ashi_KaJen..Nims-DoWntOwN_GaL-Su-douknoLuV_MiLeSiceprincess101lighteningbuzznicky_ashoksupercool3-Fizzi-JATINTHAKKARLOVE_DMGyattrifunkybratzRadiantTreasureLOLitaPawarPainted_LadyChand_Nika7eelaflamingo_ariesTeh_BatmanSimplyNiceKaSu4LifeArmaan_Raj-Miya-MahamDhw@niwutheringProdigalStudentSamreneMelissanehlovesarah1024mysterieuxArushi.sonia_92canadiansChristLoverjanu1610-Crimson--Preru-KaranShilpa:)SanayaaReine-DarthVader-twisted_lizevelineShipra_STabbyJ.-bornalee-docnussBlueSoulAfghanLeenapavsffkhan-Hiralious-Rosh.ShiningStar18IshiasensodyneANfan1000Khushboo_ANnyctophiliaNymeriawaniya_fatimarahmona_pakswepagli91herms_angelmonarsajni786ssdtvgojan-honeydew-MissArshi--alimabi-Ameresromiosugar1anwayapatakhaguddiPerfangel5655incandescenceKai.Bazingamariaa.xoU-No-Poojyothi_coolLadyMcbethvirgo_gurlnikita_88TheBlackJaguarshanti05prerna4rishavsun29petticoatsallu_lover-Moni-.Angelnisha80WrackspurtNadz_YuNaloverAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "COFFEE WITH THE CVs- (updated on pg-13)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Painted_Lady

IF-Dazzler

Painted_Lady

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
ROFL what a post shamil!its not just coffee..its cafe mocha topped with whipped cream and caramel! Wink

hope the mods will let this open! Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92butterfly007Chand_NiBlueSoulIshiajanu1610-Crimson-shamilshanti05

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Painted_Lady

ROFL what a post shamil!its not just coffee..its cafe mocha topped with whipped cream and caramel! Wink

thanks for the compliment!
@bold- err, Am doubtful about thatWinkIts not to bash anyoneLOLI thought we can do with some humour in the forum. Am sure mny of us have been frowning a lot these days

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_NiBlueSoulIshiasonia_92shanti05

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
lollll tht was hilarious

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSoulshamil

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL shamil you rock!..

but hey this is Dill Mill Gaye forum i don't think mods will allow you to write about Dill Mein Ghaas!! ROFL ROFL Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSoulshamilshanti05

BlueSoul

IF-Rockerz

BlueSoul

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Awesome man............fantastic........ 5 stars StarStarStarStarStar

Best part was ... The phone rings ,  comes running and shouts into the receiver "" yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together".He seemed to be suddenly fully awake , listens to the other end and says "oh am sorry sir, I thought it was the usual calls. Yes sir, I will tell CV about it" and cuts the call.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

But unfortunately I have a bad news for you all.......... Not one but 2-2 bad news...

1. We cannot have fun topics in DMG forum. [The new rule will be up in the rules thread soon. I'm not kidding. God Promise]

2. I'm not gonna post any topic now.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01deadly-kissdouknoPainted_LadypavsArushi.sonia_92IshiamysterieuxshamilKai.nyctophiliaNymerianisha80TheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88

Painted_Lady

IF-Dazzler

Painted_Lady

Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by Painted_Lady

</div>
<div>
thanks for the compliment!
@bold- err, Am doubtful about thatWinkIts not to bash anyoneLOLI thought we can do with some humour in the forum. Am sure mny of us have been frowning a lot these days

of course we are stressed because of the arguments and mourning going all over the forum..and we need some stressbusters! do continue! its fun! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSoulshamilshanti05

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

u guys are just getting better and better with ur excellent topic every  other daysClap

and OMGROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01KaranShilpa:)BlueSoulpavsAfghanLeenashamilshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top