success of harry potter?

!ishuprachi! thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
what you think how harry potter(books and movies) earned its success?

as of me i think that the secret of success is that rowlings has used logic ,suspence in a very unusual way more than above mentioned she has used a very attractive ingredient called MAGIC which many people long to have and as of film i think that waner bros, actors and the tecnicians are responsible for its success๐Ÿ‘ClapClap
Edited by !ishuprachi! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well as a book it wud definitely be the suspense element.....the way we all got hooked to the plot and cudn't move our eyes away from the pages.....

also the way all the events are woven together....no question is left unanswered....the way all the mindblowing incidents are explained....

and the way friendship and love is shown.....

the films....definitely credit goes to warner brothers for the awesome  special effects...

and good actors like dan,rupe,emma,tom,gary oldman and maggie smith...

Mazzy101 thumbnail
Yeah i agreee with you guys, both the books and films are fantastic in their own respective ways! ๐Ÿ‘The books have the magic of reading, imagination and suspense and the wonderful writing of JK Rowling in them, while the films have been wonderfully done by the Warner Brothers with all the fantastic and wondefull actors, and the magical effects! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Its true...the books are beyond common words...the way JK mixed magic and suspense with the elements of modern drama and punctuated them with love and loath, the books won our hearts easily.

As for the movies, the 6th could have been more advance......like the 5th and the 3rd. But the young actors are tremendous especially Rupert and Tom and need I say anything about the veteran actors like Saks puts it...brilliant!
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me, it's the characters. The key thing is that they are all so different - and I'm damn sure most people have read one of the characters in the books and said, "Yeah I know someone like that!!" They are all so relatable.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Whatever be the reason, HP will always be in our hearts forever.๐Ÿ˜ There will prob be more phenomenal series in the future which we may even become obssessed with, but HP will be HP, just like LotR is LotR for its fans though HP cam pretty close to its fame.
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it's JKR's storytelling style. She's such a terrific storyteller, she isn't  the *best* writer ever but the way she develops her stories just catches the reader and keeps them intrigued. I mean, the books ended close to 3 years ago and there's still an active fandom!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ Wow.. has it really been three years since DH came out? :S
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

^^ Wow.. has it really been three years since DH came out? :S

July 2007, almost 3 years :[
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
^^omgg wow..seriously..i can't actually cant believe that its been 3 years!

I agree with all you guyss! One of the main reasons for HP's success is definetly JKR and her awesomee imagination...the magic and suspense in her words and how she carefully thought out each detail so there were no loopholes and everythingg made sense...hats off to her..i totally admire her and her writing..and lovee all the books and how the storyline develops and how the characters develop and like someone said alreadyy..the characters are all totally relatablee!

i lovee the books..and i lovee the movies..however i think HP 6 could have been better...but the adaptation of the films from the books is really good..and Warner Bro's have done a really good job!