Joined: 26 July 2005
Recently we have been noticing that members have been bending the rules while making posts and comments. With new tracks and new characters being introduced periodically, we would like to take the opportunity to go over some basic guidelines while making posts.
All members, new or old, should already be familiar with the Rules & Regulations of I-F. These rules are always found on the home page of India Forums.
Everybody is allowed to express their thoughts and opinions but all members should make sure that lines are not being crossed. Members from different sections of IF visit our forum and it is very important that our forum create and maintain a good impression.
1. Personal Attacks on Actors/Members: Bashing and making personal attacks against any actor/actress/CVs/members is not allowed. Personal attacks/ Name calling, using foul language and making derogatory comments against any particular member or character or actor comes under Bashing. But stating your own POV with a proper justification and language regarding any situation or act on the show comes under constructive criticism. Please keep a control on your sarcasm. If the mods feel that your post is no longer critiquing, but is full of sarcasm/attacks... that will be held against you. If a member is bashing a particular actor/ character, don't follow the member and do the same. Instead report the post immediately and try not to comment in that post anymore because the more members comment on such post, more instigating the topic becomes so the best way to maintain peace is to ignore any sort of instigating posts.
3.Name Calling: These days name Calling of the characters in this forum is been reported a few times. This can hurt the sentiments of members who like that character or actor. If one doesn't like a particular actor/character that doesn't mean that no one likes him/ her, and it doesn't give you any authority to state comments or names that are not healthy. So we have decided no such name calling will be tolerated from now onwards. Dev team will keep a close check on such posts but we also expect equal co-operation from all the members.
5. Language: The use of swear words are not permitted in any posts in ANY section of I-F. Some of you may already be aware of this, but not fully aware of what is acceptable and what is not. Sh**, *hit, *h*t or any case where only a few letters of a curse word are crossed out is not accepted. The word has to be fully starred (****) out (so one cannot tell what it stands for) or you can use the emoticon. But it's over usage is not allowed. You can star a word by pressing the shift and 8 key together. The word crap is allowed.
6. Romantic fantasies: Please do not post your romantic fantasies in the update or discussion threads. Please restrict your comments to what has transpired in the episode aired or in the serial thus far.
7. Chatspeak: Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". Chatspeak is NOT allowed (e.g. i wan dat, plz fone me, I lyk that, c u 2morrow, etc). Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
8. Emotions: Do not type message or post reply full of emotions only. Emotions are used to emphasize how you feel when words alone aren't enough. They serve as 'add-ons' to your message BUT it doesn't mean that you are to type a whole line of Emoticons alone, without a single word or phrase (e.g. ' ')! Messages containing only emotions will be deleted.
9. Consecutive Replies are also considered to be spam - do not make multiple posts one after the other, edit your original post if you need to add a comment. Please wait for anyone to reply and then post your next comment. Any member found doing the consecutive replies regularly will be warned. Repeated Spam Comments are considered a way to increase the number of posts, and therefore if done there could be action taken against you.
10a. Opening new threads/Topics: All members are requested to please check the first 2-3 pages to see if there is a thread on the same subject before starting a new thread. If there is one then please join/continue the discussion in that topic. Posting multiple threads on the same topic clutters up the forum and is also a waste of space on the forum Even if the topic is not exactly what you were going to post but is based on the same scenario or borderline you can post your comments in that topic. Any such similar / same subject threads that are started will be closed.
It has been observed that members are opening new threads to post an opinion or a comment on that day's episode or the track. Such threads are also a waste of space and clutter up the forum. These can be posted in the
12. Use the help desk: For any questions regarding the show please make use of the help desk. DO NOT POST A NEW THREAD for this purpose. These threads will be thrashed here after.
13. PROMOS & Spoilers: We have a sticky thread where all the promos will be posted. The page number will be updated when a new promo is posted. No other thread on promos will be allowed here after, and will be thrashed. All promos are to be posted in the sticky promo thread
15. Posting in all Capital Letters is not permitted on I-F. It is considered as "shouting" on the internet and can be viewed as offensive. In order to stress a point one word or two words can be written in CAPITALS or Bold. Please DO NOT write the whole post in Capitals or Bold or use large size font.
16. Utilizing Report Button: If anyone sees a thread/post/comment which is offending, posted by someone, you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the post by stating the reason clearly. Please be patient after reporting any post as soon as one of the Dev Team member comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.
17. Organizing Contest/Activities: All suggestions and ideas are welcome to make the forum entertaining but you may not post Contests/Activities/Games/Appreciation-FanThreads without prior approval from the moderators.
18. Quoting Posts/Members/Creations/Pictures: Don't quote long posts especially when it messes up the coding which makes it look bad. If you want to reply to someone use the @ format like @A:, @B: & so on. Only upto 3 quotes are allowed in a post given the fact they are relatively small quotes and not page long essays.
19. New members:No thread on member introduction is allowed as there is already a thread for this purpose ! Bandini - SlamBook - Introductions. Please post your introduction in that thread only.
20. Using Signatures: As per the rule a member is allowed to use three signature of which one can be animates small. Do not use wallpaper size signature in your signature. To know more in details you can read NEW RULES & REGULATIONS of Avatar & Signature Section.
We are not Evil but are just doing our best to have a structured, cordial and decent forum for members to discuss the serial in all is aspects and all the characters in a respectful manner. If members have any suggestions, they are always welcome to PM us.
On Behalf of the IF Dev Team
The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:
sh76, sweetu1203, SHU434, hina91, eli01, bankhan, hashbrown, cuckoo_chand, bookworm2, Saima2010, GKS_CA, Ayushi_01, angelroses, chalia, kat88, hamsgh, kichwamaji, Mula, crystal30, Shahara3, s000, Jes75, Rose-Petals, -Amri-, anu_cooldude, bumtrinket, Luv-Shonit, -Imu.M-, Nupur9, anna44, rpmenon, fuzzyface, _xCIOT_, -SilverFlames-, iSakshi, ...RamonaG...., *Piku*, Mallika113, TOTAL-ROMANTIC, ammoos, pyar-ishk, nikita_88,
Joined: 01 March 2008
The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:
bankhan, soap-critic, s000,
Joined: 16 December 2009
The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:
chalia, hamsgh, soap-critic, s000, rpmenon, -SilverFlames-, anna44, ammoos, pyar-ishk,
Joined: 01 March 2007
The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:
bankhan, crystal30, hamsgh, kichwamaji, s000, -Amri-, soap-critic, rpmenon, anna44, -SilverFlames-, ammoos, pyar-ishk,
Joined: 09 July 2008
The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:
bankhan, chalia, kichwamaji, s000, soap-critic, -SilverFlames-, ammoos,
Joined: 06 January 2010
The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 12 December 2009
The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 01 March 2008
The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:
!!Bandini Creation Gallery #2!!
Author: ammoos Replies: 1072 Views: 90296
|ammoos||1072||90296||07 January 2012 at 2:40pm by iSakshi|
!! Bandini - Query/Help Desk !!
Author: -Imu.M- Replies: 831 Views: 46097
|-Imu.M-||831||46097||06 October 2011 at 6:49am by Isa_de|
!!Bandini - Picture Gallery_ No Comments!!
Author: -Imu.M- Replies: 600 Views: 285763
|-Imu.M-||600||285763||15 August 2011 at 5:25am by mimi10|
!! Bandini - Articles Archive !!
Author: -Imu.M- Replies: 150 Views: 58576
|-Imu.M-||150||58576||28 May 2011 at 5:31am by Isa_de|
BANDINI IS NOT BANDINI WITH OUT DM
Author: anna44 Replies: 5 Views: 3835
|anna44||5||3835||30 June 2009 at 5:11pm by Mallika113|
Actor Mrunal Jain, who shot to fame with TV show Uttaran, will turn 30 ...
While Karan Sharma dropped by to meet Shakti Arora on his sets, he ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index