CID

a new poll on daya sir (Page 3)

Poll Question: wud u want daya sir to?????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.17%]
25 [54.35%]
1 [2.17%]
3 [6.52%]
4 [8.70%]
12 [26.09%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

devashri

devashri

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerry123

It's not like I love Daya less just because I want him to lose weight. Actually, it's not even the weight issue here. It's the fitness that matters. You know, when Daya's role is that of a senior inspector, and that too a muscled man, people obviously want to see him fit. And it's not a bad thing to look fit. It is actually good for his health. It's not the kilos that matter. I just wish he'd get a little more fit just so it compliments the role. I think he looked much fitter just an year back.... and it's not that hard for a person with an athletic build to get fit...

totally agree . Its not that he looks bad. I consider him one of the most handsome men no matter how he looks since I love him so much Hug But since he is an actor who is in the public's eye for a long time and as zerry123 said he portrays the role of a senior inspector who is known for his strength and muscular physique  would look even better if he sheds a few pounds. Smile He had a perfect body back in 2004 and 2005 so I wouldn't mind him looking like he used to back then.

p.s. No offence to anyone please don't take it to heart . I  love daya very much no matter what. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a new poll on daya sir (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashri

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

@^...yaar fir to kuchh bhi nahi bachega...itne saare fans hai..jitna unka total weight bhi nahi hai...

LOL
LOLLOL

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I love him the way he is....his character hasn't changed in 12 years. Why change now?

We don't have any complaints with his character, like we have for Freddie or Tarika or Salunkhe.

Abhijeet has undergone some changes.....but it is ok, except for the flirting with Tarika. I don't want Daya to change into something like that.

And I don't want Daya to wear any jacket. I actually don't like Abhijeet's jacket either. I want him to get rid of it.
same answer

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged

totally agree . Its not that he looks bad. I consider him one of the most handsome men no matter how he looks since I love him so muchHug But since he is an actor who is in the public's eye for a long time and as <font color="#0000ff">zerry123 </font>said he portrays the role of a senior inspector who is known for his strength and muscular physique would look even better if he sheds a few pounds. Smile He had a perfect body back in 2004 and 2005 so I wouldn't mind him looking like he used to back then.

p.s. No offence to anyone please don't take it to heart . I love daya very much no matter what. Heart

I didnt have time in the morning so couldnt give a proper explanation.... let me give an example.
I want my mom to be fit, so I take her for a walk everyday and my dad doesnt get time to exercise due to a hectic schedule, so I tell him to do pranayama in the mornings and show him how to do it.
This is no different. People who love Daya just want him to be fit.... and I am his well wisher, so please Daya do try to shed a little bit of weight Smile Love ya...

jennifer_hater

jennifer_hater

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Reduce breaking doors as I always laugh seeing he is the only person breaking the door. C'mon yaar, others are strong too.Didn't mean he ain't strong, but these directors should show others breaking the door too!Hehe..

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zerry123

It's not like I love Daya less just because I want him to lose weight. Actually, it's not even the weight issue here. It's the fitness that matters. You know, when Daya's role is that of a senior inspector, and that too a muscled man, people obviously want to see him fit. And it's not a bad thing to look fit. It is actually good for his health. It's not the kilos that matter. I just wish he'd get a little more fit just so it compliments the role. I think he looked much fitter just an year back.... and it's not that hard for a person with an athletic build to get fit...

totally agree . Its not that he looks bad. I consider him one of the most handsome men no matter how he looks since I love him so much Hug But since he is an actor who is in the public's eye for a long time and as zerry123 said he portrays the role of a senior inspector who is known for his strength and muscular physique  would look even better if he sheds a few pounds. Smile He had a perfect body back in 2004 and 2005 so I wouldn't mind him looking like he used to back then.

p.s. No offence to anyone please don't take it to heart . I  love daya very much no matter what. Heart

exactly...................... no offences to anyone.......... completely agree loosing or gaining weight is a person's personal matter...... we just want daya sir have a muscular look ........... & even if daya sir doesn't loose weight we will continue loving him Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed............  coz we love him 4 wat he isEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..........

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

@^...yaar fir to kuchh bhi nahi bachega...itne saare fans hai..jitna unka total weight bhi nahi hai...

yeh to maine socha hi nahi.......... LOL ROFL........... how about one exercise session with every fan Embarrassed EmbarrassedBig smile

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hez my most fave but he shud seriously reduce some weight now! Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top