CID

a new poll on daya sir (Page 2)

Poll Question: wud u want daya sir to?????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.17%]
25 [54.35%]
1 [2.17%]
3 [6.52%]
4 [8.70%]
12 [26.09%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashri

mostly he should remain the way he is but I don't mind him losing a little weight. Sure he still looks awesome but he would look even younger and awesome when he will lose weight. The haircut that he got made him 10 years younger, so losing some weight would make him another 10 years young.Smile

hope some day  daya sir visit IF some day ................ & read all our polls & discussions about him LOL LOL LOL...............he'll listen to all his fans..........& atleast har fan ke liye 1kg weight loose kar sakte  hai........Wink Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_mn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a new poll on daya sir (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@^...yaar fir to kuchh bhi nahi bachega...itne saare fans hai..jitna unka total weight bhi nahi hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_mn-purnima-

devashri

devashri

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

@^...yaar fir to kuchh bhi nahi bachega...itne saare fans hai..jitna unka total weight bhi nahi hai...

LOL

shipra_mnteju_g

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I love him the way he is....his character hasn't changed in 12 years. Why change now?

We don't have any complaints with his character, like we have for Freddie or Tarika or Salunkhe.

Abhijeet has undergone some changes.....but it is ok, except for the flirting with Tarika. I don't want Daya to change into something like that.

And I don't want Daya to wear any jacket. I actually don't like Abhijeet's jacket either. I want him to get rid of it.

Edited by visrom - 26 April 2010 at 6:30pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
You see, no matter what he does, acquire a beard, get his hair shaved etc..., we will always see him as our very own loveable and cute Daya from the 1998 cases. Just like a mother sees his children just the way they were years ago. So, what's the point of him changing? Our perception of him will never change.

cid-cop

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Sorry but what up with this weight discussion. I just hate that. Anyone's weight is their personal, a very personal issue. I don't think anyone should be commenting on that. May be I have such strong views because I have always been on the heavier side and no matter what I do, I can't seem to shed any of it. After a point nothing works. Plus, Daya Sir was never slim; his body structure is not like that plain and simple.

Anway character wise I want him to be just the way he is and physically, it does not matter anymore. He has already impressed me with for over 10 years and nothing is going to change how I look at him, see him, and feel about him. Daya Sir just be what you have been for all these years, I just love you the way you are.

-purnima-

devashri

devashri

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I love him the way he is....his character hasn't changed in 12 years. Why change now?

We don't have any complaints with his character, like we have for Freddie or Tarika or Salunkhe.

Abhijeet has undergone some changes.....but it is ok, except for the flirting with Tarika. I don't want Daya to change into something like that.

And I don't want Daya to wear any jacket. I actually don't like Abhijeet's jacket either. I want him to get rid of it.

I agree with you.

no no no please no flirting business for daya. Jackets wouldn't suit him either.
Talking about abhijeet's jackets if you remember the  vanishing lady case in which he is wearing a peach loose jacket over his yellow shirt? I think that looked cool on him without really adding to his age. But the coats that he wears now are not that appealing Disapprove

Edited by devashri - 26 April 2010 at 11:34pm

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
It's not like I love Daya less just because I want him to lose weight. Actually, it's not even the weight issue here. It's the fitness that matters. You know, when Daya's role is that of a senior inspector, and that too a muscled man, people obviously want to see him fit. And it's not a bad thing to look fit. It is actually good for his health. It's not the kilos that matter. I just wish he'd get a little more fit just so it compliments the role. I think he looked much fitter just an year back.... and it's not that hard for a person with an athletic build to get fit...

shipra_mndevashri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top