9th Feb 2005

tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Shekhar and Nethra married…

Nethra tells Shekhar that by doing this you've bought Jia's freedom… Shekhar doesn't speak a word then she says that they should rush to the court and free Jia…

Shekhar fatafat apna mala utarata hai aur tika pochta hai… he looks at Nethra's sindoor… she says don't even think about it… She should be very happy – almost soft and thank him genuinely – tell him that she'll make him really happy and that he wouldn't regret his decision.he should mention Jia , not her.

Cut to the court room… the Judge arrives and the proceedings starts… the defense lawyer presents Jia's innocence, Shekhar comes in and takes his place… Samar asks him ki itni der kahan laga di… Manas tells him ki Nethra abhi tak nahi pahonchi hai… he says don't worry I've spoken to her she will be here on time… court proceedings continue… Nethra is asked to come in and testify…

She walks in… everybody notice her get up… Manas remarks ki ye actresses bechari bina make up kahin bhi nahi jaa sakti… inko to har jagah bas acting hi lagi rahti hai… anyway why do we care… Nethra makes her new statement… the opposition asks is she under any pressure to change her statement… she says no there were some misunderstanding that has gotten sorted out so she can see clearer picture… she is again asked if she changed her statement under any pressure or the earlier one was under some pressure… she denies and sticks to her new standing… The Judge finally wraps up the case presented to him… Jia is released… she runs towards Shekhar and hugs him… Nethra looks at them, she obviously doesn't like it…

Someone should comment on her sindoor and get a little flustered etc. and then may be someone can assume it is part of her being an actress.

Cut to Arushi sitting sadly and quietly in her room… Harsh walks in with a new saari… he tells her to get ready we are going to your maika… Arushi looks at him in surprise… he tells her don't you know your bhabhi has been acquitted, and we are family so we should be there…

Cut back to court room… Jia and Shekhar hugging each other… they are very happy… suddenly Nethra comes there and pulls them away… she says sahayad ye haq ab mera hai… Nethra's words are directed to Shekhar but Jia thinks it to be spoken to her and she moves away from Shekhar and shakes hand with Nethra and thanks her… the rest of the family arrives there too and they talk about going home… they walk ahead when Nethra pulls Shekhar to a side and tells him that she has done her job… Shekhar says ya the whole world knows that you've done your job and have done it well but as I told you I am the one who will break the news of our marriage to my family and for that I need to go home and take the ghar ki bahu back home and then you'll get your husband back… he moves away and something drops from his pocket… it's the tabeej… Nethra picks it up, is about to call Shekhar but doesn't… she smiles and keeps it with herself…

Savitri is in her room thinking ki aaj Nethra kya surprise denewali hai… Jia to riha ho gayi hai… Devyani comes to her and asks her why isn't she a part of the whole celebration, Savitri tells her that its Pandey family's style that whenever they come together they celebrate so much that they forget to include others who might have equally contributed in their joy for example see Nethra has not been called… Devyani says OK I'll speak to Mummyji and if she says yes then we'll call her too… par abhi chalo Jia aur Shekhar aa gaye hain…

Cut to Pandey house… everybody is cheered up… Jia is back home… uski aarti utari jati hai… its another homecoming for her… Savitri is slightly cut off… Jia and Shekhar go to their room… Devyani comes to Rukmani… she tells her ki aaj na Jia ko dulhan ki tarah sajana chahiye, par mummyji main akeli kaise karoongi ye sab… Rukmani tells her ki Ananya, Arushi aur Priya bhi to yanhi hai… Devyani says nahi nahi mummy main soch rahi thi ki Nethra ko bula lete hain… wo Jia ko sajane mein humari madad karegi, aakhir wo to expert hogi aise make up mein… Rukmani says OK… uski baat sun ke Savitri smiles wickedly… C

ut to Jia's room… Shekhar and Jia are together… she is relieved to be home but more than that she is very happy that the two of them are there together at last and back home… she starts talking how bad the days had been and then she starts talking about their baby and their future that nothing will come and trouble them anymore… Devyani calls Nethra and tells her to come over… she giggles and tells Nethra in her own way that aaj na hum log Jia ko ek dulhan ke jaise sajane wale hain… aaj hum uske kamre ko bhi suhaag raat ke jaise saja rahe hain…

Cut to Nethra… she was also dressing up her room for Suhaag Raat… she disconnects the phone and gets up in anger… Shekhar! How dare you try to fool me like that… and she leaves…

Cut to Jia's room… Devyani, Arushi, Priya arrive and Shekhar leaves… they start dressing up the room and giggling… aaj Shekhar will have another surprise when he comes into the room at night…

Cut to Shekhar looking at the whole house… he is with Samar and Manas but is lost in his own thoughts… this might be his last happy days here… the moment he declares his marriage to Nethra, in which ever way he can, things will change…

At this very note Nethra enters the Pandey house… Need to build this up somehow. Can nethra and shekhar see each other here?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for the awesum update!
wuts a tabeej? 😕

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks tiddles for the great update.

shikdumGAL thumbnail
tiddlessss..................wats tabeej😕
TiN24 thumbnail
thanks for the update! By reading this, doesn't this sound exactly what happens or happened on Tum Bin Jahon Kahan? Aryan marrying Khusi to save Durga. Same way, Shekar marrying Nethra to save Jia??????? Ring a bell????😕
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i was going to say the exact same thing but i couldnt remember what show that was but in that case they both were in love once in this shekhar never loved her
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Great update tiddles but yu have got all your dates for updates wrong.......
tiddles thumbnail

Nope the dates are correct for UK .. might be a little different for India etc though.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

You are giving 9th Feb as the date for the update. But 9th Feb 2005 is yet to come anywhere in the world. Today it's just 7th................

tiddles thumbnail

that doesnt mean the updates are wrong.. ur just getting them in advance

I am just updating from zee updates.. as and when they come