CID
CID

India-Forums

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - II (Page 2)

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Cases aired on 26-Apr-2010
========================
199   THE CASE OF THE GIANT WHEEL - 1
200   THE CASE OF THE GIANT WHEEL - 2
201   THE CASE OF THE MULTIPLE PUZZLES - 1
202   THE CASE OF THE MULTIPLE PUZZLES - 2
203   THE CASE OF RAVINDER KATRE'S MURDER - 1
204   THE CASE OF RAVINDER KATRE'S MURDER - 2
205   THE CASE OF THE FATHER'S REVENGE - 1
206   THE CASE OF THE FATHER'S REVENGE - 2
207   THE CASE OF THE BLACKOUT - 1
208   THE CASE OF THE BLACKOUT - 2
209   THE CASE OF THE LAST SHOW - 1
210   THE CASE OF THE LAST SHOW - 2
211   THE CASE OF THE FOUR RINAS - 1
212   THE CASE OF THE FOUR RINAS - 2

Tomorrow's likely schedule (I could be wrong)
=========================
212   THE CASE OF THE FOUR RINAS - 2 [is listed on BurrpTV, possible buffer]
213   THE CASE OF 48 KMS TO MUMBAI - 1
214   THE CASE OF 48 KMS TO MUMBAI - 2
215   THE CASE OF THE STRANGE CLUES - 1
216   THE CASE OF THE STRANGE CLUES - 2
217   THE CASE OF LOCKER NO. 42 - 1
218   THE CASE OF LOCKER NO. 42 - 2

CID Re-run time tomorrow - 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
CID Classic Cases - 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Edited by prabha. - 26 April 2010 at 1:09pm
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Just want to know something....what's that pink string Abhijeet always wears on his right wrist? Any idea?
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Just want to know something....what's that pink string Abhijeet always wears on his right wrist? Any idea?
Must be from his mom, who probably does puja everyday and ties that string to his wrist or maybe his sister gave it to him for Bhai Dooj.
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Must be from his mom, who probably does puja everyday and ties that string to his wrist or maybe his sister gave it to him for Bhai Dooj.
He seems to be very sentimental about it....very rare  that he is seen without it,
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

I always thought its the holy thread that is tied around the wrist after/during a puja like Satyanarayan Puja. For Girls on the left wrist and boys on the right.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Of yesterday's re-runs THE CASE OF THE FATHER'S REVENGE and THE CASE OF THE FOUR RINAS are my absolute favorites.

Especially THE CASE OF THE FOUR RINAS is like all time classic for me. I can see it again and again and again. It has my most favorite trio - Daya-Abhi-Asha. This is one of the very few where ACP is missing but I still did not miss him at all. The Trio did such a fantastic job. Asha, I love her, looked awesome in the blue Sari and what brilliant piece of acting when she is stuck which that horrible man. Then Daya-Abhi were as wonderful as always. I love their interrogation style. Sarcastic but subtle - Nanhe ji ..... Awesome. See them laugh when that guy says "Maine Aur Shashikant Ne Kharide The (diamonds)". Apart of the brilliant acting, it's an awesome awesome script. Raghvan Sir did a brilliant job, I wish he returned to CID, he has given us some brilliant stories. It has some scene where our Trio is discussiing, having food, coffee.tea, etc, everything made the scenes so real. There was nothing un-natural and haphasard about the setting. I loved the office.

Again for the umpteenth time I am repeating myself - ASHA COMEBACK. WE MISS YOU.

Edited by prabha. - 26 April 2010 at 9:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Of yesterday's re-runs THE CASE OF THE FATHER'S REVENGE and THE CASE OF THE FOUR RINAS are my absolute favorites.

Especially THE CASE OF THE FOUR RINAS is like all time classic for me. I can see it again and again and again. It has my most favorite trio - Daya-Abhi-Asha. This is one of the very few where ACP is missing but I still did not miss him at all. The Trio did such a fantastic job. Asha, I love her, looked awesome in the blue Sari and what brilliant piece of acting when she is stuck which that horrible man. Then Daya-Abhi were as wonderful as always. I love their interrogation style. Sarcastic but subtle - Nanhe ji ..... Awesome. See them laugh when that guy says "Maine Aur Shashikant Ne Kharide The (diamonds)". Apart of the brilliant acting, it's an awesome awesome script. Raghvan Sir did a brilliant job, I wish he returned to CID, he has given us some brilliant stories. It has some scene where our Trio is discussiing, having food, coffee.tea, etc, everything made the scenes so real. There was nothing un-natural and haphasard about the setting. I loved the office.

Again for the umpteenth time I am repeating myself - ASHA COMEBACK. WE MISS YOU.
That part where Abhijeet get the idea to publicise Asha as the 4th Rina...it was brilliant.

And the scene of Asha and the criminal in the lift....where she tries to snatch the gun from him...it was an awesome expression.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

That part where Abhijeet get the idea to publicise Asha as the 4th Rina...it was brilliant.

And the scene of Asha and the criminal in the lift....where she tries to snatch the gun from him...it was an awesome expression.

Yes its just too good. The way the camera moves, the dialogs, everything was just perfect.

Go to top