CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - II (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 149

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
@bhinder thanks a lot for writing about cry for help,even I always wanted to know which case this was,never saw it and Prabh di thanks for letting me know the case's already up,didn't notice

ho sake toh confirm karna di ki will Murder in the interrogation room come today ?? I really wanna see it,I love this episode

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - II (Page 148)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

This is what was so good about those old days!!!! No muder investigation at all... it wasnt those usual cases!!!! neither was it Kidnapping... neither terrorism.....something where CID stops the crime... and its not that the person called up CID ( "CID ko bulao").... i mean we all know, CID cannot be called at once! its the police n then CID...

in this case, its just a different way... salunke's niece tells abt her!! an emergency situation..so they get to work!

@thanx bhinder! and prabha diBig smile

and salunkhe was a serious forensic doctor who was genious  and mr.fit to his role....what now?

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Prabha di we want this kind of cases...no need  to show fornsic ,flirting and ego crises...it's just a simple and sobler story but very effective...and performance of the ators and even side actor are too good.Big smile we miss this kinds of episodes now a days...I think Bachhe ka apaharn cases which was shoed 2 week back was only case of this type...wo kar sakate hein lekin karate nahi..CID under fire ki story kitani achhi ho sakati thi...lekin hamara bad luck...Confused

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

@bhinder thanks a lot for writing about cry for help,even I always wanted to know which case this was,never saw it and Prabh di thanks for letting me know the case's already up,didn't notice

ho sake toh confirm karna di ki will Murder in the interrogation room come today ?? I really wanna see it,I love this episode

cid members under trouble....doesnt it? anjalika vs acp.....nice one...i think anjalike shoots daksh

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

Prabha di we want this kind of cases...no need  to show fornsic ,flirting and ego crises...it's just a simple and sobler story but very effective...and performance of the ators and even side actor are too good.Big smile we miss this kinds of episodes now a days...I think Bachhe ka apaharn cases which was shoed 2 week back was only case of this type...wo kar sakate hein lekin karate nahi..CID under fire ki story kitani achhi ho sakati thi...lekin hamara bad luck...Confused

forget that case.....Angry its such a boring one.....in the second entry dr.salunkhe lost his chara....how sad

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@Prabha di, hopefully u have noticed the thread has reached 148 pages... just 2 more left for the end of this thread! a new thread needs to be opened...Big smileBig smile

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Salunkhe is still a genius its just that his role isn't being conceived well,earlier I used to love forensic scenes and Salunkhe was like a WOW !! character for me,I still like Salunkhe but miss the orginal one like mad,his role has bee destroyed badly,he isn't getting to do what forensic docs should do,aur ab kar bhi kya sakthe hain ?? lab mein ab ek kaam ke liye there are 3 people and Forensic noe is nothing more than bullet and fingerprint matching its been ages since we've seen a proper forensic scene

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

@Shagnika I hope you know the case is already up, details in the first post.

CRY FOR HELP is about a lady who is going to shoot her husband, daughter and herself since she is fedup of all the domestic violence. CID team has few hours to act, they don't know anything except her name. How they save the woman makes the case a master piece. I love Daya Sir in this case, his respect for women makes me love him even more.
The actress name is Sujata mehata

Edited by jiya1 - 11 July 2010 at 11:23pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top