CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - II - Page 3

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
48 kms to mumbai aired today is one of my favourite cases just look at the level of villains or guest appearances in those days these people make a true crime investigation episode without any glam-sham and these were the people who didn't go unnoticed even if they were for a short time and these days the 'guest appearances'in my terms r 🤢 loving cid reruns after a long time 😊 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really in a good mood since yesterday. 2002 was one of the best year in terms of cases and cast. Asha was indeed looking so beautiful in the blue sari. Miss those old days. 😔

This content was originally posted by: didobhav

these days the 'guest appearances'in my terms r 🤢 l

ya and the biggest one Sunaina gulia aka purbhi 🤢
Edited by devashri - 13 years ago
devashri thumbnail
In yesterday's episode The case of multiple puzzles I loved the funny bhindi scene between acp and dr salunkhe which was one of the few comedy scenes back then. Awesome chemistry between them compared to their useless fights nowadays
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
@devashri-- wat was d bhindi scene ?😕 missed this epi

@prabha-- wats for tomorrow and d timings?

@anyone--  in today's last case shown (d locker no 42 case), i had missed d last part of part 1 and d initial parts of part 2. can anyone tell me plz hw abhi injured himself, who shot him? from d part wen the cid team brings the three suspects to d bureau till they daya going to find out abt d credit card details, i have missed.... can anyone plz tell me in brief wat happend?

THANX!!

devashri thumbnail
@drilabh it was a funny scene between acp and dr salunkhe. Acp invites salunkhe home for dinner saying he has made some tasty shaahi paneer and parathas or something and then salunkhe sees that acp  has made bhindi without oil. Acp is like " aaj kal caolries ka zamana hai bhindi sehat ke liye bahut acchi hoti hai" lol 😆
I can post the caps if you want in the pic gallery
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devashri

@drilabh it was a funny scene between acp and dr salunkhe. Acp invites salunkhe home for dinner saying he has made some tasty shaahi paneer and parathas or something and then salunkhe sees that acp  has made bhindi without oil. Acp is like " aaj kal caolries ka zamana hai bhindi sehat ke liye bahut acchi hoti hai" lol 😆
I can post the caps if you want in the pic gallery

Plz do!😃
devashri thumbnail
ok I'll post them soon!!👍🏼
prabha. thumbnail
Cases aired on 27-Apr-2010
========================
212    THE CASE OF THE FOUR RINAS - 2
213    THE CASE OF 48 KMS TO MUMBAI - 1
214    THE CASE OF 48 KMS TO MUMBAI - 2
215    THE CASE OF THE STRANGE CLUES - 1
216    THE CASE OF THE STRANGE CLUES - 2
217    THE CASE OF LOCKER NO. 42 - 1
218    THE CASE OF LOCKER NO. 42 - 2
450    Case Of Missing Princess

Tomorrow's likely schedule (I could be wrong)
=========================
218   THE CASE OF LOCKER NO. 42 - 2 [is listed on BurrpTV, possible buffer]
219   THE CASE OF THE CLINCHING EVIDENCE - 1
220   THE CASE OF THE CLINCHING EVIDENCE - 2
221   THE CASE OF THE 639 COINS - 1
222   THE CASE OF THE 639 COINS - 2
223   THE CASE OF THE DISHONEST COP - 1
224   THE CASE OF THE DISHONEST COP - 2
225   THE CASE OF THE UNKNOWN GIRL - 1
226   THE CASE OF THE UNKNOWN GIRL - 2

CID Re-run time tomorrow - 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM
CID Classic Cases - 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
prabha. thumbnail
Tomorrow is such a great day imagine THE CASE OF THE CLINCHING EVIDENCE, THE CASE OF THE 639 COINS, THE CASE OF THE DISHONEST COP and THE CASE OF THE UNKNOWN GIRL all back to back. I loved all these cases. Especially the first three are classics and the last one has its own charm. Some lovely Daya-Abhi moments. Look at Daya Sir's face when Abhi Sir refuses to recognize him, then their conversation in the gaddi. Awesome. Kya time that yaar back to back itne saare fantastic cases banate the fireworks wale. Ab sab commecial ho gaya aur.... anyway choodo. Looking forward to tomorrow. I have so much to talk about the first 3 cases, will wait for tomorrow see them and post to my heart's content.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I am always looking at the scenes and shots shown in the CID Opening Titles, trying to figure out the cases the shots have been taken from. However I can't recollect seeing anything like this, not even during the recent re-runs. Does anyone remember this Daya-Asha shot where Daya Sir is on a bike and Asha sitting behind with a camera? Let me know if you recollect anything about this case.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago