Ridzy I Love Him. Sid I Love Her.

Posted: 13 years ago
 Hey Guys I have created another Topic, this one is based on how I assume/interpreted what the inner thought-feelings that SR may have. Thank you for the support from everyone, hope you guys like the post, if not then feel free to close it, and as always no bashing please :) Thanks.

Ridzy:

When Ammy left me, my life shut down, I had no wish to live any more, everything seemed pointless, what good would I do to anyone as a living corpse? But then Sid you came along, you accepted me despite my past, you gave a new reason to live, you brought back the smile which had been lost for so long, many a times you saved my life, and in those attempts I glimpsed a life with you, I felt a desire, to live love, not just for myself but for you as well, I feel the need to hold you, to wipe the distress from your subtle features, to be safe in your arms, how can I even dream of wanting to go back to the life I once led, now that I have had a taster of what life is like with you by my side, when you came near me, my heartbeat sped up, I felt an electric current surge through me when you touched me, when you asked me to stay that day, told me you had started to like me, I felt a new sensation of pure lust well up in my heart, I wanted to stay, for you, for the growth of our relationship and for our budding love. But then Ammy returned, he brought with him a tornado, one that threatened to engulf us & what we were close to building, but it wasn't the same, I saw Ammy, but I didn't feel the need to be held by him, every time he tried to touch me, I retreated, I cannot imagine anyone else's touches other than yours Sid. The pain I felt when you sent those divorce papers were unbearable, how could this be? Only a few weeks ago we had embarked on a journey of new beginnings together, I had began to re-discover love, and you simply wanted to end it? Did I mean so little to you that you would want freedom from me? Where was the Sid who wanted to protect me? Stand By me Throughout all Troubles, Do whatever it took to fight? Where Is My Sid? The guy who had managed to capture my heart, heal and repair it and penetrate it to make it his own? Where is my Sid whom I was willing to surrender myself to? The man whom I was willing to live with and love for all eternity? But you have made your choice it seems, perhaps it was me who was under delusions all this time, to think that you wanted me, though it hurt me to do it, I signed the papers, you wanted me to go back to Ammy right? Then so be it, that is what I shall do, I do not know what you will feel when receiving the papers, perhaps satisfaction? One thing I do know for Sure Sid, No-one, will ever have an affect on me like you, no-one can make my heart race the way you do, though I never said this to you in person, I shall always feel it, Sid I Love You forever and always You Are My Soul mate.

Sid:

When Tamana chose to lead her life with another man, its as if life itself had no meaning for me, but then Ridzy, you came along, though yes at first I couldn't stand you, I soon began to find a new view of life by being with you, I had never encountered a woman in my life who could break through my icy boundaries, yet you managed to do that, you revived my broken heart, whenever I was hurt you would feel the pain, you showed me a new way to live life, to respect elders, to understand others deeper, before I knew what had happened I had begun to fall for you, your smile, your laughter, that gleam in your eyes, even your anger was beautiful, every time I am near you, I feel light headed, when you hug me, I lose all my senses, when our eyes lock, I am lost in the beauty of your soul whenever you weep I had the urge to sweep you into my arms and wipe away the tears, to fight away those who had made you cry. I love every aspect of you, I thought perhaps you had started to feel the same, I guess I was wrong. With the return of Ammy I witnessed a change in you, every time I questioned you about your feelings towards him you would answer me with silence, it is your silence that spoke volumes to me, I realized that, of course you still loved Ammy I was the fool to think I could ever be more than just a friend to you, so now I take it as my mission to re-unite the two of you, even if it means destroying myself and my heart in the process. Your happiness means more to me than anything Ridzy, and if being with Ammy is what it takes to bring that gorgeous smile back onto your face, then that is what I shall attempt to make happen. I sent those divorce papers to you, not because I wanted to be separated from you, but because I wanted to see whom you chose, there was still a stubborn part of me that believed that maybe, you had started to love me too, But when I received those papers from Ammy with your signature on them, I felt all my hopes drain from me, you had made your choice, I guess its my own fault I was never good enough, but one thing for definite, Ridzy, though I may never be able to tell you this, I Love You, I Will Always Be There For You, Will Always Be Your Friend. I hope with all my heart, that you find the happiness with Ammy that you were waiting for.

By Tazzy

aww....a standing ovation to Tazzy for such a wonderful post!! I think this is your third post in a row and all of them are simply awesome. I loved the way you wrote/expressed it:)) Lovely post on behalf of these two immature love birds:)) Great going ...keep it up Tazzy darling!!
WOWW sweety this is sooo beautiful
wow very nice topic it is very beautiful and outstanding gr8 work SR's fan realy gr8 to make seach beautiful topic love u all SR's fan πŸ€—

Love Leena:)
Originally posted by romiosugar

aww....a standing ovation to Tazzy for such a wonderful post!! I think this is your third post in a row and all of them are simply awesome. I loved the way you wrote/expressed it:)) Lovely post on behalf of these two immature love birds:)) Great going ...keep it up Tazzy darling!!

😳 <<< that is me right now lol, i am the type that is expressive through writing rather than speaking, in some ways i thinks its the same for ridzy && sid, perhaps they should adopt the method of letter writing? seeing as they find it difficult to express their feelings for eachother through speech πŸ˜† thankyouu xxx 
Originally posted by -alimabi-

WOWW sweety this is sooo beautiful

lol Thankyouu Alz, means alot to have everyones support through each post i've made 😊 xxx
Originally posted by AfghanLeena

wow very nice topic it is very beautiful and outstanding gr8 work SR's fan realy gr8 to make seach beautiful topic love u all SR's fan πŸ€—

Love Leena:)

Thankyouu Leena πŸ˜ƒ for the support and comment it means alot 😊 xx
Originally posted by TazzyA

😳 <<< that is me right now lol, i am the type that is expressive through writing rather than speaking, in some ways i thinks its the same for ridzy && sid, perhaps they should adopt the method of letter writing? seeing as they find it difficult to express their feelings for eachother through speech πŸ˜† thankyouu xxx 

Yeah they should. In fact, remember Ridz has done that but Sid never got her note for some reason. LOL

[QUOTE=romiosugar

Yeah they should. In fact, remember Ridz has done that but Sid never got her note for some reason. LOL

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeahh, i remember, it was the time when sid got it confused with the honemoon tickets right? lol hmm i have a feeling if they adopted letter writing even more hungama will happen! πŸ˜† you gotta love our poor confused jodi lol xx
Originally posted by TazzyA

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="3">Thankyouu Leena πŸ˜ƒfor the support and comment it means alot 😊xx</font>

ur most welcome sweety u deaserv it πŸ€—. that comments πŸ‘

Love Leena πŸ˜›