Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Niice Job
I Reallly Want This Tyme Pratigya Go Ahead Of YRKKH Cuz Pratigya is way betta
if not otha catogries buh Krishna Should take the Bst New Comer Awrd
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

Hey Niice Job

</div>I Reallly Want This Tyme Pratigya Go Ahead Of YRKKH Cuz Pratigya is way betta
<div>if not otha catogries buh Krishna Should take the Bst New Comer Awrd

I hope so too. 😊
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Shruthi!!!
Finally u r out of the anger zone πŸ˜† !!! U know, after the Monday's episode, I was quite nervous to open ur topics, coz ME was scared that I will start to hate Krishna after reading ur posts - see - ME is just like BABA - soooo want to be in denial and love him blindly just like he does with Pratigya!!!🀣
I dont know about the other categories, BUT I am 99.99999% sure that if the judges are ny good at judging, than Arhaan will be the one to win the BEST ACTOR/New-Comer award!!! Coz, I cant compare ny other new-comer or their acting (I only know Ishaan from SGP πŸ˜›) to Krishna or Arhaan's acting!!!⭐️
BTW, when is it, like wat month? Havent been in touch with serials for long, so I forgot when its usually held!πŸ˜ƒ

ThAnX for the informations!!!πŸ‘
Edited by limits - 14 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: limits

<font color="#000000" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Hey Shruthi!!!

</div>Finally u r out of the anger zone πŸ˜†!!! U know, after the Monday's episode, I was quite nervous to open ur topics, coz ME was scared that I will start to hate Krishna after reading ur posts - see - ME is just like BABA - soooo want to be in denial and love him blindly just like he does with Pratigya!!!🀣

I dont know about the other categories, BUT I am 99.99999% sure that if the judges are ny good at judging, than Arhaan will be the one to win the BEST ACTOR/New-Comeraward!!! Coz, I cant compare ny other new-comer or their acting(I only know Ishaan for SGP πŸ˜›) to Krishna or Arhaan's acting!!!⭐️

<div>BTW, when is it, like wat month? Havent been in touch with serials for long, so I forgot when its usually held!πŸ˜ƒ

</div>
<div>ThAnX for the informations!!!πŸ‘
</font>

well actually I am still fuming and angry with Krishna for what he did to Pratigya but in future u won't have to be scared of my topics if Krishna doesn't hurt Pratigya otherwise pls avoid them since u love him so much.
I hope both Arhaan and Pooja win awards this time.It's gonna be held in the month of May and most probably will be aired in the same month or maybe in June.Hope this helps and I hope u like the thread 😊Edited by shruthiR - 14 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: humza1

hmm good post πŸ‘

Thank you!! 😊
humza1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

Thank you!! 😊

ur welcumπŸ˜‰
humza1 thumbnail
cn anybdy tell k awards ayenge kb😊
humza1 thumbnail
i wish k Arhaan ko best actor awrd mileπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Shruti..
Ive already decided pRatIGya mei kisko kya milna chahiye. agar nahi diya naa SP ne tu Ill boycott their shows.. πŸ˜†

Fave sadsaya (male & female) - pRatx nd KrIshhna
Fave Yogya Jodi - pRatx nd KrIshhna
Fave Pita - Sajjan Singh
Fave Bhabi- Komal πŸ˜‰
Fave buzurg- the dadi, whom I dont like at all 🀒
Fave behen- Arushii
Fave Villain- Angadva πŸ˜ƒ

Bidaai nd YRKKH ko ziada chance hee nahiii mile..
shruthiR thumbnail
thank you for liking it guys!!!! And for those who wanna know when the awards will be held,it'll be held sometime during May and will be telecasted later on tht month or in June. 😊