Blooper or a Mistake??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jasmine...

IF-Sizzlerz

Jasmine...

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,
Smile..I just recently caught up with this show..well its really a nice conceptEmbarrassed...actually based on reality ..it happens a lot in PunjabOuch...so yeah I'm glad they brought up this issue...Smile
but one thing i dont get...Geet belongs to a Jatt family in Punjab...and well Jatts dont take 7 pheres...they take 4 pheres in Gurudwara as anyother Sikh marriage happens...Embarrassed

Dont u guys see it as a blooper??

If they make a serial..they should be aware of the  cultures and traditions as wellSmile and as they show in the serial tht all women cover their heads with dupattas...and all...its not like tht...i have toh only seen grandmothers covering their heads...no one does tht nowadays...Smile

I'm sorry if i have offended anyone...I can be so sure abt all this because I belong to the same relegionEmbarrassed But its not tht i have a problem or m quite offended with tht...but still before..setting up a show on any relegion...they should be well aware of its cultures,values and traditions...na?Smile

Anyone agrees??Embarrassed

P.S- Please give ur views without any bashing..its a requestSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Su-chullbulli-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blooper or a Mistake??" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Yess dear similar topic have been opened and we were discussing the same...they should have done the marriage in the way it is..but again they are trying to just show the viewrs whatever they want and they think we are fine with it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.