Ridz-Will she be able 2accept?For SR mainly

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok guys..this is a short post of mine but a very imp one..i dont know how many will take it in the right way or will consider it not the appropriate topic to be put here..but if all kinds of posts are being opened and can be taken into consideration..then i feel this has the right too..πŸ˜›

Now Rids is married to the man whom she chose to marry..knowing that she has been insulted..given pain..saved and been supported by in all ways...Sid is a person knowingly and without idea also put her life into stake in the hospital with the photo matter..then saved her life in a very crucial and very dangerous manner..a state where noone can think..but just do the right thing that time..he actually gave ridz body heat and slept with her one night..sorry but i dont which other way to put it...this is mostly by all known and thought as not a gulity or wrong act..as he did this to save her life..but then a gal's virginity and complete life hasd been jeoparidized then..so now she is with the person whom she respects..dignifies..completely concerned on ally ways..She cant think of being away from him..even she had developed true feelings of love and want even it was without her pure mind...but subconsciously..she wanted to be felt and touched by sid the honeymoon..also even in the time wen sid had provoked her..she didnt so much hestiate and allowed him to touch and be close to her..😳

So wat i want to ask is ..If now by any chance ..riddhima does end the life with sid..and go back to armaan will she be able to accept arman in the same way as before..yes i agree she does love him as before but no that love is not the same now..i can assure u on that..she is changed now..her state of mind ..her soul..her heart too has a diffierent emotion and feeling..She now has something within her that attracts her to sid..u can see it...it is there in every act of her..whether it is wen she was stunned at arman;s return.then the marriage fakeness...from her saasu getting sid to see another gall to insulting her..then sid lying to her..which broke her..then last...the most unbeleivable and unbearable thing that happened to her..divorce..whcih she couldnt engulf..see she is a woman trying to change..u cant expect her to all of a sudden say that she does not love arman..so wen sid asked her..he should have given her time too..not just send the papers..thats wat she meant wen she said..that wen i said nothing to him..he thought like that..so she expecting sid to understand her..but we cant blame sid ..as his side was completely justified too..but little time and space was needed..anyways..so again..i am saying if she goes to armaan will she feel for him..as she is now for sid..as she has accpeted sid..can she be able to allow armaan to touch her and caress her as he did before..i am not quesitoning armaan or AR love..but i am asking the reality of a woman..who is married and that to the guy who made her inner feelings to wake again..her passionate side to be rekindled...so if i am making self clear..will she be able to accept armaan just as the same riddhima before her marriageπŸ˜•..as i cn tell u one thing frends..even if its accepted or not granted..this marriage has changed the lives of both sid and ridz specialy riddhima...which is why she is strongly affected now!

So hope my post was clear and ble to bring out wat i wanted to put out...as again i say for a gal its tough really whether its old times...modern times..urban  ...rural...civilized..whichever state..woman is the one who is the most in pressure..stake an who has to face the reality...just like odhini...the new show.,..u will understand it..even geet...both are woman based... woman who is given her life and all to the man she is married is very pure and the prcticality...so i completely believe tht ridz cn nver be the same basket of armaan as she is now "MRS.SIDDHANT MODHI"
She is still ...sid will not sign the papers dont worry!

oops my post becme longg...sooryy...well plzzzz i plead to the mods if this topic is found irrelevant or misleading..u are most welcome to close it,,but plese if u find it convincing..let it be thought..pondered on and spoken on too..πŸ˜‰

SR fns and all others who believe in this....do tell ur ideas...suggesstions..opinions ok...in a clear and  net way...thanx!

All AR fans...u can also put in ur genuine and respectful thoughts on this...being a person and not a fan please...i want this from ur heart and mind too..no bashing or comparsions intended!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Rose, this was a trully beautifull post, it spoke the truth, loved every bit of it, rdzy can just up and turn and become the basket she once was, Sid has affected her heart and life to deeply for her to return, i beieve that they will become one again, she cant resist the pull he has on her :) xx
i dnt think that anyone cn touch her the way sid has. She wont be able to give that space even to armaan . The bond that ridz and sid have is beyond all the relationship they have had  its something deep and very beautiful. Words cnt describe it .
Edited by -alimabi- - 13 years ago
Again a very beautiful post yaar !!

That was true.. And like Halwa said, she cant ever forget Sid now.. Sid has made a permanent tatoo on her heart πŸ˜ƒ That can't be removed now..

Love love love the write ups πŸ˜ƒ Sid-Rid forever πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘ awesome post πŸ‘πŸΌ...i really want to read AR fans replies to this one!..good job! πŸ˜ƒ
i am going now i will get back to it again..once again πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Again a very beautiful post yaar !!

That was true.. And like Halwa said, she cant ever forget Sid now.. Sid has made a permanent tatoo on her heart πŸ˜ƒ That can't be removed now..

Love love love the write ups πŸ˜ƒ Sid-Rid forever πŸ˜ƒ

exactly galwa   i mean armaan cn try to take his place but its impossible . That tatoo cnt be removed by anyone its imprinted so deep thats its impossible . Thats what sid is to her.

SR are just soo damn beautiful
Will read whole post later. But I think that the whole dynamic has changed it will be hard for her to look at armaan the same way
I completely agree with wat u r saying...u knw ppl here are forgetting tht ridz is a woman with a heart and its not easy to oscillate between 2 ppl especially wen it deals with feelings n emotions...agreed she was hopelessly in love with armaan n thts precisely y she went looking for him the moment she came 2 knw y he left her...but wen he left her a 2nd time around..something died inside her...n then wen she consumed the poison on the night of her wedding, i keep repeating myself tht it was symbolic - symbolic of the old ridhhima dying..symbolic of armaan's basket dying..the girl sid revived was nothing but a robot, a zombie if i can say tht - who had buried her emotions n feelings somewhere deep inside her so they cud never be rekindled..n was doing all the marriage duties coz she had to..
n then something happened...sid started affecting her not just physically, but emotionally n psychologically as well...all those feelings n emotions tht she had buried, sid started to rekindle them..n she started feeling helpless again..sid did not just touch her body but he touched her soul n tht to me was the most defining moment of the relationship...
remember the scene wen she sees the saree tht she wore on her honeymoon n remembers those moments..u have to see her eyes n her smile in tht scene...she feels the saree coz sid had held her wen she was wearing it...thts a sign of a woman falling in love...
n now tht armaan is back,,she cant tell her heart.. "oh o..my ex is back so pls all the feelings tht i hav for sid shud b kept aside now n the old ones tht i had for armaan shud b back!" it doesnt work like tht...so i think even if she does go bac to armaan..she wud never be the same! Never!
Ridz is in another phase of her life, she isnt where Armaan is, or how he wants them to be together in what phase he is at now - first love phase, because she isnt the Ridz he left - she is different and moved on now, she has feelings for Sid - which is the obvious thing here
Beautiful post and completely agree with you, Ridz will never be able to forget Sid and SR are made for each other.