SR - Frenemies

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 Okay so before I go onto explain what the topic is about, I'd just like to mention a shout out thanks to everyone who supported me on my last (first) post, thank you for all the comments that were given, it helped inspire me to write this next post, let me know what you guys think, again please no bashing thnaks 😊.

So the term Frenemies, I got it off an interview that Tyra Banks had with Leighton Meester (Blair From Gossip Girl) basically it describes the relationship between two people when they are sometimes friends or enemies, but can never decide on which so are always somewhere in between.

Which is exactly how I think (my personal opinion) the relationship of SR is depicted. From the first meeting at the airport, they were enemies, (sometimes I think ridzy would slap him not just in anger but as an excuse just to touch him!) before it seemed that ridzy had lost all life in her, but this one guy, sid, seemed to always manage to get a rise out of her, something within her ticked like a time bomb whenever he was around, even sid himself, always known to keep his cool, yes play pranks and such but also behave, always managed to feel great frustration whenever ridzy was in the same vicinity as him, little did either of them realise that behind boy-girl angst always lies hidden attraction. Which is where their relationship starts to expand, when ridzy goes in hunt for Ammy, sid follows on the instruction of Shanky, but within his own heart must have been his intentions to go in order to protect her, other wise what guy, who cant stand a girl would go help her search for her ex love, based on the instructions of his mentor? UNLESS sid himself had started developing feelings for ridz, though it hadn't escalated to the term of major liking at the time, it was a tiny bit of attraction that lured him in. As we fans witnessed on many occasion on that journey, from when ridz is unconscious on the hospital bed (after sid rescued her from drowning) and grabs his hand, he is hesitant to pull away at first, when she's sobbing in his arms (when he tells her he'll assist her in locating Ammy) he tenderly strokes her hair, when him and ridzy are hiding form the Goondaz, he feels what its like to be close to her, then he risks his life to go get the anklet which she adored, in the process him getting stabbed, yet he was happy to face death so long as she had returned what was dear to her. Then when ridzy is nursing him, he seems lost by her caring nature, she too is stunned by his motives for risking his life, and both are touched by the others sensitive nature, then when the festival is going on, sid notices ridzy, her epic beauty, he is mesmerised by her smile, yet confused, if we could've hear his thought i'm certain it would have been something along the lines of "what's happening to me? Yeh kya mainsoos karne laga hoon main?" finally back at the cabin/hut sid proposes a hand of friendship towards ridz, she is hesitant to agree, so asks if sid has ever felt the loss of losing someone he loved, as sid is about to give his answer, ridz hears her and Ammy's theme tune, and runs off, as she leaves, sid feels a great sense of loss, he is confused as to why he feels so much sadness at ridzy's departure, but its evident even amongst his confusion he was already starting to fall for her. I could go on with more SR scenes from the past, but I have a feeling this post will go on for ages if I do!

After marriage, Attractions rose higher between the two, sparks really began to fly, as ridzy was about to leave the house, sid reveals the slightest bit of his feelings to her "don't leave i've began to like you" he continues to say "if in any way you have began to feel the same towards me, then stay for me" if ridzy had no feelings for sid, then she would not have faltered, but she did, she stayed because in the depth of her heart, she knew, that yes sid, my heart is beginning to heal because of you, even when sid was angry at her, they were drawn to eachother like magnets, that is what true attraction and depth of love is. The fact that even when they try not to be near eachother, they cant stay away, like a intense pull they are drawn to one another.

So here we are now, when ridzy has signed the DP, and sid's heart is blown to pieces, the attraction still survives, as does the love, because as we saw in the path lab, when sid grabs her arm, they lock in intense gaze, again they are drawn to each other.

It is this very attraction && Love, one that is tied to their souls, heart and mind that will define their relationship to a greater extent, in such ways that it may ultimately bring them together once again. Because its like moth to a flame, no matter how hard they try to resist they cannot ignore the pull, call and desire of their hearts.

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Awsome post sweety

Thanks Alz 🤗 xx
nikita_88 thumbnail
Really Nice post, I have to agree on the pull SR have on each other, they have both healed each other.

TazzyA thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Really Nice post, I have to agree on the pull SR have on each other, they have both healed each other.

thanks Nikki 😊 and it is ture, they have  both helped ane another to trust and love again, that is what is one of the aspects that is so speacial bout their relationship xx
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post and I really love the title
TazzyA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi007

Nice post and I really love the title

Thankyouu Khushii :) xx
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gr8 post Tasmeena!!.  Your name is so beautiful I don't feel like calling u TAzzy......
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good post

Sid intentions were always to protect Ridz when he went on that journey and as you see Sid at first stay behind Ridz, never walked beside her but behind her, and then went she went drowned thats when Sid jumped in to save her, even back then he knew Ridz isnt a weak woman to just die like that

Attraction is there, and attraction of alot of feelings and emotions by SR
Intensity of that attraction is huge, explosive - thats where that certain pulls comes in, they pull to one another
TazzyA thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANfan1000

Gr8 post Tasmeena!!.  Your name is so beautiful I don't feel like calling u TAzzy......

lol thankyouu 😳 and aha thats okay u can call me tasmeena, 😊 xx
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post dear👏