CID

new avtar of Daya sir (Page 2)

Poll Question: a new avtar in which u wanna see our very own daya sir?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [47.83%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.35%]
5 [21.74%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [17.39%]
2 [8.70%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

devashri

devashri

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
It would be interesting to see him in a negative role.I know it will be very hard to digest since we are so used to seeing him as our lovable daya Embarrassed  but given his awesome acting talent, he would give justice to his character.Approve

Also like zerry said I want him to come in a reality show where we see the actual daya shetty and get to know him more.Thumbs Up

Hosting a reality show .......hmm.....well as far as I know he is a very shy guy, so being an anchor wouldn't really suit him. Disapprove

As for k-serial ....no way Dead

Edited by devashri - 25 April 2010 at 12:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new avtar of Daya sir (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashri

It would be interesting to see him in a negative role.I know it will be very hard to digest since we are so used to seeing him as our lovable daya Embarrassed  but given his awesome acting talent, he would give justice to his character.Approve--------yes, he wud be awesome in negative character......... but hum kaise bardasht karenge......... he getting beaten up by hero.(aisa ho nahi saktaLOL LOL......ulta he'll beat the hero LOL LOL) .... ya in the end of the story his character being send to jail. Cry Cry......... ya his character having a sad end Cry Cry......

Also like zerry said I want him to come in a reality show where we see the actual daya shetty and get to know him more.Thumbs Up------- yes........ we wanna see the real dayanand shetty Embarrassed Embarrassed.....

Hosting a reality show .......hmm.....well as far as I know he is a very shy guy, so being an anchor wouldn't really suit him. Disapprove........ may be a show comes up where he can host....... daya sir itne bhi shy nahi hai......... he'll be able to do it  Big smile Big smile........ 
Big smile
As for k-serial ....no way Dead...... here we all fans have same point of view no k-serial 4 daya sir........... LOL LOL LOL........ i dont even wanna imagine wat kind of character he'll get to play Dead Dead

CRICK3Tgal27

CRICK3Tgal27

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
daya would be PERFECT in a negative character....dark,tall, gorgeous,deep,mysterious....yummmyyy!!
who says we have to hate them?
dont u remeber hrithik or john in dhoom?neil in johnny gaddar or SRK in darr......we did love them!! so why cant we love our very own daya? :)

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

he should try the role of salman khan's big brother's role..for once..

he will suit that.. both got terrific physics..

ayushi.piya

ayushi.piya

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
heyu he is a good actor so he can do any of the role

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
he can become an  host too

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
daya will perform great in all......but i want to see him as a villian......the dashing badboy.....Confused..............the dude look.......LOL........i love it when daya gets angry sometimes.......................Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top