CID

new avtar of Daya sir

Poll

a new avtar in which u wanna see our very own daya sir?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
ok 😊 a new poll on our very handsome &  dashing daya sir 😳 😳 😳.............
if given a option to choose a new avtar 4 daya sir choose one of the options πŸ˜ƒ ............how u wud like to see daya sir πŸ˜ƒ.........other than CID
or if any one has more options 4 daya sir feel free to comment.😊 😊.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anything other than k-serial.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really wanna see him as a participant on a reality show, to see him as the real Dayanand and see how he is in real life.... but not on any bekaar reality shows. Maybe on something like "Dus ka Dum".

Ekta Kapoor's K-serials have gone down the drain now... she does'nt use K anymore and all her serials are a flop now lol so we dont have to worry about Daya acting in them πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by zerry123 - 14 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hmm...K-Serials r rly unbearable...all categories r good...bt Negative one will be mind-blowing...
-purnima- thumbnail
a tough competition going on b/w comedy ...............but are u sure....... u wud be able to see daya sir in negative roles & hate him........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey its not like dat di..if someone is in negative role..den we will hate him..he shud just play his role perfectly..def we'll luv him...
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think thats the challenge!! When someon whom we love and who has been doing a positive character for soo long suddenly does a negative rile, its really tough to do justice to the role!! I mean the actor can b said to b successful only when we hate him for that character!! Remember behroopiya second last scene? Rockky says : daya to gaya!! I mean that was the only scene in the past 12 yrs where i hated him..thanx to the wonderful actibg by Aditya!! I would love to see Daya in such a role!
-purnima- thumbnail
exactly............. that will be really challenging for daya sir ........to play a negative character........ par usse zyada challenging humare liye hoga πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.................
but whatever he does..............he'll always rock 😳 😳.........
i want to see him in a completely different avtar........4m daya sir of cid ........... something exciting πŸ˜ƒ.........how about see him dancing πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.........singing to humne suni hai............😳 πŸ˜³
ek phool chaman mein aisa khila.............
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It would be interesting to see him in a negative role.I know it will be very hard to digest since we are so used to seeing him as our lovable daya πŸ˜³  but given his awesome acting talent, he would give justice to his character.

Also like zerry said I want him to come in a reality show where we see the actual daya shetty and get to know him more.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hosting a reality show .......hmm.....well as far as I know he is a very shy guy, so being an anchor wouldn't really suit him. πŸ˜’

As for k-serial ....no way 🀒
Edited by devashri - 14 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashri

It would be interesting to see him in a negative role.I know it will be very hard to digest since we are so used to seeing him as our lovable daya πŸ˜³  but given his awesome acting talent, he would give justice to his character.--------yes, he wud be awesome in negative character......... but hum kaise bardasht karenge......... he getting beaten up by hero.(aisa ho nahi saktaπŸ˜† πŸ˜†......ulta he'll beat the hero πŸ˜† πŸ˜†) .... ya in the end of the story his character being send to jail. 😭 😭......... ya his character having a sad end 😭 😭......

Also like zerry said I want him to come in a reality show where we see the actual daya shetty and get to know him more.πŸ‘πŸΌ------- yes........ we wanna see the real dayanand shetty 😳 😳.....

Hosting a reality show .......hmm.....well as far as I know he is a very shy guy, so being an anchor wouldn't really suit him. πŸ˜’........ may be a show comes up where he can host....... daya sir itne bhi shy nahi hai......... he'll be able to do it  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ........ 
πŸ˜ƒ
As for k-serial ....no way 🀒...... here we all fans have same point of view no k-serial 4 daya sir........... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†........ i dont even wanna imagine wat kind of character he'll get to play 🀒 🀒