Special JUDGEMENT CHAMBER: Abha

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I thought perhaps the torture chamber might alienate some on the forum. Hence, there is a special Judgement Chamber for ABHA, Daddy's little princess, a woman of very limited thinking skills, decency, and courage.

So I think until Abha makes the right decision (Karan), she belongs here in the chamber. It will take a miracle of God, and God alone, to get some sense into her. You thought creating the earth was a task? Try Abha on for size.

She has fallen in love with Karan, yet denies him every step of the way, despite telling him she loves him.

To save her father from the mental ward (which I think he actually belongs in), she feels she must walk away from Karan. Strike 2. No, she and Karan can make sure this never happens and make a life for themselves. Perhaps Abha has been watching too many Zee serials!

We've seen scene after scene of her callousness. And it is callousness, folks. From his waiting outside her house all day through night through storms, his mustering the courage to go to Thakur to ask for her hand in marriage (and suffer Thakur's insults), lying semi-conscious on the mandir steps refusing to leave until Bhagwan gave him his Abha, Karan has given up so much of himself and his life. Ms. Daughter Abha has rejected him in part because she fears her father is going to have a heart attack. I say "Honey, your father is going to have a heart attack anyway. The guy gets upset over everything. No one is immune--not even random people on the streets! Maybe a heart attack would do him and everyone else some good. "

I hope the CVs will indulge us by dragging her through a hell on earth to get Karan back. This is too much for all of us to have watch. It's so discouraging and so borderline moronic (scratch the borderline).

This love story is more lopsided than a boat taking on water. The love story has been sinking and will continue to sink all the way down, dragging us poor viewers with it. This horrific story direction is ruining my days!Edited by gp00 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As saying goes is never give and there is always one to suffer more than the other and always willing to give before the other. In our case Karan is ready to give all or Abha Abha before it is ready to suffer before. It is disheartening to see neither one nor the other is assigned, Abha time I told her to hide behind the malaise of his father's heart to confess the truth, ask the deadline will not change a moment or the other all the world knows. Yes it's really insensitive if it suffered from the condition of Karan she know to go see it will have it supported on the contrary it is left without even looking, she has no remorse. I'm starting to hate her character.
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

I thought perhaps the torture chamber might alienate some on the forum. Hence, there is a special Judgement Chamber for ABHA, Daddy's little princess, a woman of very limited thinking skills, decency, and courage.

So I think until Abha makes the right decision (Karan), she belongs here in the chamber. It will take a miracle of God, and God alone, to get some sense into her. You thought creating the earth was a task? Try Abha on for size.

She has fallen in love with Karan, yet denies him every step of the way, despite telling him she loves him.

To save her father from the mental ward (which I think he actually belongs in), she feels she must walk away from Karan. Strike 2. No, she and Karan can make sure this never happens and make a life for themselves. Perhaps Abha has been watching too many Zee serials!

We've seen scene after scene of her callousness. And it is callousness, folks. From his waiting outside her house all day through night through storms, his mustering the courage to go to Thakur to ask for her hand in marriage (and suffer Thakur's insults), lying semi-conscious on the mandir steps refusing to leave until Bhagwan gave him his Abha, Karan has given up so much of himself and his life. Ms. Daughter Abha has rejected him in part because she fears her father is going to have a heart attack. I say "Honey, your father is going to have a heart attack anyway. The guy gets upset over everything. No one is immune--not even random people on the streets! Maybe a heart attack would do him and everyone else some good. "

I hope the CVs will indulge us by dragging her through a hell on earth to get Karan back. This is too much for all of us to have watch. It's so discouraging and so borderline moronic (scratch the borderline).

This love story is more lopsided than a boat taking on water. The love story has been sinking and will continue to sink all the way down, dragging us poor viewers with it. This horrific story direction is ruining my days!

fully agree with you dear the Thakur in the ture sense belongs in a mental assylum and needs the treatment for the same to get better and dear Abha if you love him which we know you do then do us all a favor and put him there  for the treatment.  And start your married  life with your hubby and  in the process save all this forum viewer's the torture and the misery of watching another Zee torture chamber again and again. the viewers will thank you at the end and so will KARAN😉
s
sinman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This love story is more lopsided than a boat taking on water. The love story has been sinking and will continue to sink all the way down, dragging us poor viewers with it. This horrific story direction is ruining my days!

Absolutely dear. I would have rather liked a torture chamber for Abha as I had mentioned in another thread.
Can't she atleast think about the fact that she had acknowledged her love for Karan to him and now she is going back on her words. Is her self worth only so much?  Then what is she worth of? Saniya has proved herself much worthier than Abha, she supports him inspite of knowing that she won't get him. Frankly speaking, apart from the looks Saniya is a better choice for Karan than Abha.
My words may upset some people here, but I could not help saying these although I really love the Abharan jodi
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sinman--
There is definitely some truth to what you are saying about Saniya being worthy of Karan. I think we all know it in the back of our heads.
ReadLo thumbnail
sinman I agree that Sanyia is much more worthy than Abha, I have nothing against this idea but unfortunately it does not command the love Karan loved, love and love as Abha, and I do feel that Abha not understand this
sinman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Indeed gp00 and Cinthia. Honestly, I am also patiently waiting for our jewels Abharan to get together.  However, I just can not stand such a wishy-washy protogonist anymore...
I am going to give myself a chance to watch this show on a daily basis until the end of this week. If there is no improvement in Abha's behaviour, watching once a week would be more than enough to satisfy my curiosity about the storyline.
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sinman--
There is definitely some truth to what you are saying about Saniya being worthy of Karan. I think we all know it in the back of our heads.

And in the front of the creative's mind🤣
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinman

Indeed gp00 and Cinthia. Honestly, I am also patiently waiting for our jewels Abharan to get together.  However, I just can not stand such a wishy-washy protogonist anymore...

I am going to give myself a chance to watch this show on a daily basis until the end of this week. If there is no improvement in Abha's behaviour, watching once a week would be more than enough to satisfy my curiosity about the storyline.

My name is CYnthia 😆

I think I'll do the same thing I give a week but not one month to prove we can still hope for a change😡