divider-bluestars.gif blue stars image by hrts_desire

# 4

Post 1 design Credit: LanaBurak, gomgi2 and -Nina-
DO NOT COPY ANY OF THE DESIGN WITH OUT MY (LanaBurak) PERMISSION

LINK FOR THE NEXT TREAD
(Post in the next thread when this thread has reached 150 pages - DO NOT Continue Chatting)

Edited by LanaBurak - 16 May 2010 at 11:30am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanadilkarioareeAmit-TandonOfflineForeverjenny.pakirani*angel94*Navi_44LVraaz_SuMmEr_LoVe_-Nina-ilive2laugh-Suneshine--bornalee-IndigoBluesDew-drop-Kash-aish_punkChandni-.-BalleBalle-.iloveyouafridiSofnadmg1_mjhtmima190587..RamKiJanaki..-Ms.Wildcherry-..CountingStarsSunShine_A.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll Geet&Maan~Maneet's Love Paradise #4-VM On Page1" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

At The Moment Only Two Members, Ashlesha and Lana are allowed to opne the ATs

Members
LanaBurak
Ashlesha09
Sara-Ksg
-fsn-
ilive2laugh
Starry_night
~*~Astargal~*~
vrinda2010
-poornima-
khadija246
-Destiny-
-Lush-
sonnal_17
sabydeep
bhoomja_2903
guru-debi_fan
Navi_44
shweta.mayurfan
-Sofia-
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
magicalmelody
-Nina-
Chandani_C
jhinki143
-Suneshine-
Dpka1415
zgerl 
dua44 
-Cwezy_Manoola-
sonu4ever
Dew-drop
suchi4fun
xXRzmastiXx
Chandni-
jenny77
alviraz
Aahaana
bestfan
anjkhoney
damini_prithvi
watermist
Amit-Tandon
pari_smile
sallu_lover
_angel_
1kaarzoo
Tomiko
sanchitaroy
anna44
PyaarSe
 lalala10
xXdEejAyXx
sups2222
n0ne91
JanakiRaghunath
wida
vrinda2010
Rafa.LunaPotter
angeldmg16
divyashaz
dkmystery
prerna4rishav
Aabrayy
 SakshiGarg
aish_punk
 mima190587
Chotii
 *Dakoo_Minzy*
utfracks
 happyface
Tanvi_R
LaLi17
 salma434
SweetRoziie123
 aditti_sajan

if ure name isn't there and like to be added then do PM Lana (LanaBurak) OR Ashlesha (Ashlesha09)...I will not add anyone by saying 'add me' in the thread..U have to PM Us.

Post 2 design Credit: LanaBurak, pakindmuziq, Ashlesha and -Nina-

Edited by LanaBurak - 09 May 2010 at 1:42pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaLiViYaOfflineForeverAmit-Tandonpakiranijenny.Navi_44LVraaz_SuMmEr_LoVe_-Suneshine-Dew-drop-Cheeni-Chandni-.-BalleBalle-.iloveyouafridiSofnadmg1_mjhtmima190587aish_punkSkyfall..sallu_lover..RamKiJanaki..SunShine_A-GoogleWithMe-.FlawlessSarun.

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAmit-TandonOfflineForeverjenny.Navi_44-Suneshine-Dew-dropSofnamima190587aish_punkChandni-.-BalleBalle-.iloveyouafridisallu_lover.FlawlessSarun.

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Edited by LanaBurak - 30 April 2010 at 2:40pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Amit-TandonOfflineForeverjenny.Navi_44_SuMmEr_LoVe_-Suneshine-Dew-dropSofnadmg1_mjhtmima190587Chandni-.-BalleBalle-.iloveyouafridisallu_loverSunShine_A

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Visit this thread for Maneet Siggys, Avis and VMz

Maneet Goodies - Thanks to Sumaiya For this

Made By Roz

Post design Credit: LanaBurak and -Nina-

Edited by LanaBurak - 07 May 2010 at 4:43pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYaOfflineForeverAmit-Tandonjenny.Navi_44LVraazilive2laugh-Suneshine-Dew-dropaish_punkChandni-.-BalleBalle-.iloveyouafrididmg1_mjhtmima190587sallu_lover.FlawlessSarun.

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Story Of Maan and Geet So Far

Thanks to Nina for this vm

Both the families go shopping together. Geet goes to an astrologer who tells her that she is going to meet her life partner today. The families leave leaving behind Geet by mistake. Geet is followed by some goons, she tries to escape and bumps into a stranger.

The stranger doesn't help Geet from the guys initially but later on saves her from drowning. He decides to drop her back to her village when he sees her in a helpless situation. Geet tries to converse with the stranger but he avoids her.

Written Update - Thanks to Sahiba

• Geet comes back from college, and starts changing out of her clothes when Rajji comes. Rajji realises that Geet is going to look for Dev, even if she took off her wedding ornaments. Rajji gives Geet money she saved up.
  • Brij finds out that Geet went to college - and isn't happy. He knows Geet is up to something.
  • Geet & Rajji go to the guest house that Dev & his family stayed at - and (what do ya know,) there was a proper Canadian number. So Geet & Rajji go to a phonebooth to call...
  • In the meantime, Rano walks into Geet's room for something, and Nurpinder walks in and sees Rajji's broken piggy bank. The women realise Geet's run away because her clothes aren't there. (Obviously Brij finds out...)
  • Geet calls the number given to her.... OMG - it rings.. and guess who's number it is!! What do ya know - Dev really is a Canadian. Naintara picks up the phone, and totally freaks out that Geet has called. She realises that Geet is smart, and tells Dev that she (Naintara) is his only wife.
  • Brij is looking for Geet, and she runs in front of his car. He starts chasing her, and she ends up hiding in another Jeep. The Jeep drives off with Geet inside, hiding.
  • Brij is pretty angry, and then he sees Rajji looking for Geet. He grabs her forcefully, and takes her home. Rajji eventually admits that Geet has gone looking for Dev.
  • It seems to be a night of revelations because the driver of the Jeep is none other than Maan, and he hasn't realised that Geet is in his Jeep.. the epi ends on split shots of them.
  • Precap: Maan tells Geet the papers have her signature on it...
  •  

Post design Credit: LanaBurak, Ashlesha and -Nina-

Edited by LanaBurak - 07 May 2010 at 4:46pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYaAmit-TandonOfflineForeverdua44jenny.LVraaz_SuMmEr_LoVe_Navi_44ilive2laughAbray-Suneshine-Dew-dropaish_punk.-BalleBalle-.mima190587sallu_lover.FlawlessSarun.

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

okay i know we're supose to post yet..but i have to just say this

THE THREAD LOOKS AWSOME ClapClapClapClapClapClap

hATs OF u ya Guys for creating such a magical threadDay DreamingDay Dreaming i feel like m in dreamlandDay Dreaming

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 30 April 2010 at 6:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amit-Tandonjenny.Chandni-Sofna-Lana-GoogleWithMe-

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
    Even though we always have something to discuss about Maan and GeetWink But if there wasn't any discussion then instead of going offtopic then just play game of the week..or discussion of the week...I will be updating the GOTW and DOTW every week..so have funn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game of the week

This weeks game is by aaisma (music_l0ver36)

First person starts a sentence with an A... then the person below that writes a sentence with B ... releatable with the first sentence...
    for example
    A banana is a fruit
    but i like apple more LOL
    Well in this game it has to be related with geet!
    so I'll start

An amazing couple is Geet and Maan

the person below me writes a sentence with B
    related to the abobe sentence!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion Of The Week 
    This weeks DOTW is posted by Mansi (-Mansi-)

DOTW-   Innocent GIrls.

Ok so my discussion is on the topic Innocent Village girls. In this particular show we have seen that Geet though being a village girl is educated the basics. So I guess she atleast has a bit of ideas. Though shes young she seems a bit mature. My point is..even after being a bit educated she fell for the charm of a fraudelent NRI. Okay so I know she is a village girl and stuff but cmon then also..how can she fall for these things??Shocked

Particularly :-

* ****When Dev said ILU to her just after meeting for two days.

That was a bit of a shock. A girl..being a village or city girl has atleast this much of sense that a person cannot fall for another person in just two days????

*****This issue might be a bit of adult..but well another thing that shocked me was DG sleeping together on their wedding night. Dev turned out to be a ..umm..no words. But on the other hand; Geet a village girl..she didnt have any problems at all sleeping with a person she just has come to know. Okay I agree she was charmed by him and all but then also. I put forward this question to a friend , and her reply was ; that these small town girls are very innocent and curious to know about such things. So maybe in that curiousness she agreed to sleep with him. Any girl would have atleast some uncomfortable issues with her partner..According to me Geet should also have. Confused But the show potrayed it in a believable way. So guess I have to bow down to this.

What are your views on these two discussions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by LanaBurak - 02 May 2010 at 12:52pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

OfflineForeverjenny.-Suneshine-Sofnaaish_punkChandni-SunShine_A-GoogleWithMe-.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top