Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Okay, so before I go on to explain what this topic is about I'd just like to mention that I'm still learning the ropes of forums and posting etc. so would appreciate it if there was no bashing, I will accept constructive criticism but would prefer it if there were no outright rudeness, in other words no bashing, and also am sorry if the topic start isn't up to scratch, anyway I'm getting off task so here goes...

Basically this topic is based on what sid must've felt when he got the signed DP, from none other than Ammy, hence the title Final Blow, because for sid it would have been the final blow, somewhere deep within him there was always a hope, that maybe, just maybe ridz felt the same as he did, perhaps amongst all that sadness did lie the feelings which he craved from her, little did he know his desires were closer to the surface than he thought.

Upon receiving the signed DP from ridz, sid is first stunned, almost in disbelief at what his eyes are showing him, the pain and hurt are evident in his eyes, and before us fans we see the strong armour of sid break, we view the unbearable pain he feels at having lost the one thing he had wanted, the only solace he seems to draw from the situation is that ridz will at least be happy with Ammy, in an attempt to mask his emotions (as sid has done many a times, in the past, one of the factors that is both endearing yet simultaneously frustrating about him) he exclaims to Ammy that he is happy that Ammy will at least receive back his love, that ridz was his from the start, that she belongs with Ammy, but actions and emotions speak louder than words, the tears in Sid's eyes as he says his speech to Ammy shows the undeniable grief he feels, the turmoil burning within him, we have all seen different aspects of Sid, cocky, childish, bad boy, sweet, sacrificial, dependant, protective, but till date we haven't seen him truly broken, and yesterday we saw a sid who, even for the briefest of seconds lost control of what he felt, and let the grief, pain and loss of ridz overtake him, it seemed to me that in some ways he began to question his motives, his actions towards ridz, perhaps if he'd tried more harder maybe there would have been some chance for them, but by receiving those papers, from Ammy ridz ex, sid feels that she is stating her choice, through Ammy himself, in his mind it is symbolic, by choosing Ammy to send the papers, sid assumes that ridz is implying "sid I have made my choice" this destroys a part of him, but as always he will try to mask it, our beloved sid will once again sacrifice his own feelings to see his love happy and free, even if he is unaware to the fact that the last thing she wanted was to be free of him, that she wanted to accept him in her life to love him.

But hopefully there will come a time within the near future when SR will work their misunderstandings out, but until then fellow fans, we wait, and watch as our dear sid&ridz struggle to pick up the pieces of their shattered hearts.

By Tazzy Smile

Edited by TazzyA - 12 May 2010 at 4:49pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazbooks4everLuV_MiLeSrapunzel84ekthatigercelestaeSaleem.Ksupercool3ka7eelaMahamChristLovermysterieuxprincess1pavsANfan1000luv07prida-alimabi-monarKai.mariaa.xopatakhaguddiromiosugar1ssdtvgojanchocogurlDarkHellBlaze.Angelprerna4rishavnorzarLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88nisha80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR - The Final Blow" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyAmonar

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Is this the 1st time u r posting?
I have to say it was a beautiful post...truly captured the essence of sid's emotional turmoil..
precap dekh ke humara yeh haal hai toh episode dekh kar kya hoga Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyAromiosugar1monarprerna4rishav

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hewascool90210

good jobClap

thankyouu, was very first time in posting a topic, not really used to it :) xx

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Amazing analysis TazzyA *sorry dont know your name*

Final blow.. DP was shutting down all the little hope dwelling in his heart..

I just want things to come to a certain decision rather than hovering over yes or no for any jodi...

if you ask me 10/10 to Sid, and 10/10 to Ridz...

Lets hope for the best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

battu87TazzyAromiosugar1

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rapunzel84

Is this the 1st time u r posting?
I have to say it was a beautiful post...truly captured the essence of sid's emotional turmoil..
precap dekh ke humara yeh haal hai toh episode dekh kar kya hoga Cry

lol yeah it is, and thankyou Hug i just wanted to share how i viewed the precap i guess, and i know, i literaaly had tears in my eyes when i saw the precap, it hurt alot seeing sid in pain, but trully it can only take a courageous && brave man like himself to be who he is, monday's ep is going to be one helluva emtional rollercoaster for him, just hope he finds a way through it xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
great job sweetheart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Amazing analysis TazzyA *sorry dont know your name*

Final blow.. DP was shutting down all the little hope dwelling in his heart..

I just want things to come to a certain decision rather than hovering over yes or no for any jodi...

if you ask me 10/10 to Sid, and 10/10 to Ridz...

Lets hope for the best

Lol the actual name is Tasmeena, bt prefer being called Tazzy for short :) and thanks :) both characters are portrayed at their weakest i think, which shows a new aspect. and i know what you mean, i was never a fan of indecision, its always so frustrating, but i just hope the decision tips to the side of no, as in, sid n ridz will have no divorce and stay together as the loving couple that they have evolved into. xx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top