heartmelting emotionss!!!!

-SONU- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

today karan made me cry.oh god the mandir scene was

looking so real, it was really heart melting performance from karan,

YMGGK is going great now,i was not around here from

past few months because of some personal reasons but i remember just a 2 months back this forum was not so active but with the contineous efforts of members like vineeta ,riya and all others this forum is rocking now,Also the story has improved,i hope to see the show and this forum touching the skies in the future as well.

Hope all of you friends are fine as well,

SONU!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice post.

I think many of us have been crying for days and days. We've just been internalizing it 😉 , like Abha.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I have been feeling sick for him, I cried non struggled his suffering is so intense that I have the heart to beat too hard to make out tears
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He made me cry tooooooo yaar
from last two epis
he is truely a gr8  actor

Edited by fizii_gurl - 14 years ago
gp00 thumbnail
When you step back and look at it, it's really amazing how attached we are to this character. Karan represents goodness and honesty, and sweetness, all of the things that we love in others. It's hard to see him suffer, when he so deserves every ounce of love that can be given.

Honestly, it's remarkable to me how much most of this forum watches over the Karan character. I guess it's a matter of appreciating the truly good people.

I don't feel generous anymore about Abha. I find her so repulsive, that I hate it when she comes on the screen. Why? Because I know she will do something stupid and hurt Karan, and prolong this non-sense/love story and view annoyance.

gp00 thumbnail
heart-melting emotions.....

BRAIN-MELTING SHOW
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gp00

When you step back and look at it, it's really amazing how attached we are to this character. Karan represents goodness and honesty, and sweetness, all of the things that we love in others. It's hard to see him suffer, when he so deserves every ounce of love that can be given.

Honestly, it's remarkable to me how much most of this forum watches over the Karan character. I guess it's a matter of appreciating the truly good people.

I don't feel generous anymore about Abha. I find her so repulsive, that I hate it when she comes on the screen. Why? Because I know she will do something stupid and hurt Karan, and prolong this non-sense/love story and view annoyance.

Exactly the same feelings I, Karan is the one who made me watch the show again and again, his character is too endearing.
😳
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well  chythe scene was very emotional and tou

We saw ABHA teetering between sanity, respect for family or the pitaji, and stupidity.  Wake up Abha and smell or better drink the coffee.  Here is this guy who you are married to and taken saat phere and o....kok she was forced in to it ......but still he is your husband for seven lives and you are showing your hesitation the very first month .🤔

Sooner or later you have to accept it because you are married to him so why not sooner and spare all your viewers the pain and the torture of crying and the buckets of water being collected.  Your viewer would be so thankful to the creatives.  But after she enters the SWARAN BHAVAN then we will be ready to go round two with the crying saga.😭
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sonu_272] today karan made me cry.oh god the mandir scene was

looking so real, it was really heart melting performance from karan,

YMGGK is going great now,i was not around here from

past few months because of some personal reasons but i remember just a 2 months back this forum was not so active but with the contineous efforts of members like vineeta ,riya and all others this forum is rocking now,Also the story has improved,i hope to see the show and this forum touching the skies in the future as well.

Hope all of you friends are fine as well,

SONU!

/QUOTE]

Welcome back Sonu!

I would'ke to add few more names in our active members list, these are: 

Patti (Cynthia), gpoo, Usman, Mariam &  Dolly 
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Before we say our than kyous jaspal is their another dolly or are you referring to me because I just joined two days ago but thanks in advance and.................. yes I am here to stay and this is a bunch of wonderful viewers but the show it is too early to tell .⭐️