Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

chup, aurten

chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
so till now these were those few dalogues our lovely mann has uttered.we all were so ga ga over that monosyllable "chup".and for next week it is gonna be even more interesting

(in a precap to be shown on monday hopefully
Day Dreaming) i just loved it when he got hurt with the bangle and immediately remembered geet and her chudiyan and said "aurten" EmbarrassedLOLreally he will try his best not to fall in love with geet and geet's innocence will kinda force him...i am more than ready for their  new journey of love..Day DreamingwowSilly wow...PartywowLOL

Edited by chullbulli - 25 April 2010 at 1:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny._SuMmEr_LoVe_Sofna-bhootni--Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
OMG realy? i didn't see that part where he remembers geet after geting hurt by the bangels...but i did see the aurten...ahhhhhhh
chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

OMG realy? i didn't see that part where he remembers geet after geting hurt by the bangels...but i did see the aurten...ahhhhhhh
i think u missed it by  a fraction of a second . see just before  saying aurten he tries to get something out of his dashboard and theere geet's blue bangle hurts his lil finger...then he  says aurten...try seeing it again...WinkLOL they have shown the broken blue bangle on the passenger seat. man he is gonna fall hard for geet.
beintehaa. IF-Sizzlerz
beintehaa.
beintehaa.

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Hmm really? i havent seen when he said that
And i watched every episode . wierd i wanna go back now
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Dazzler
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
omg ! WHEN...?
is this from the same ep When Maan saves geet ? it cant be it rite...its another ep
omg ... arrrghh...
please tellll
what date was it ?

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 24 April 2010 at 11:48pm
chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

omg ! WHEN...?
is this from the same ep When Maan saves geet ? it cant be it rite...its another ep
omg ... arrrghh...
please tellll
what date was it ?
they will show it on monday..it was in a precap... don't worry it is just before when he moves to geet's village and crosses her on road... there when geet is looking out of her window he was busy adjusting his rear view mirror.. that precap...anyways if u have missed it don't worry it will be shown tomorrow..WinkEmbarrassedLOL
chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Hmm really? i havent seen when he said that
And i watched every episode . wierd i wanna go back now
oops i think i didn't put it rite ...i saw the precap but then it will be aired on monday so don't miss it LOL on monday.then after watchjing it we will discuss it Day DreamingLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index