Uttaran

Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?? (Page 9)

Poll Question: Is Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [48.48%]
34 [51.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?? (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

zoya ji kisse samjha rahe ho? some people dont know basic scienceLOL

ROFLStrange world yar a law student teaching basic of science to a medico professionalROFLuffff mam why do u make us laugh so muchROFLanyways mam vaise basics are there in law also though i m not a law graduate but basic law and commonsense and humanity says a criminal should be punished and not pampered whatever were the circumstancesROFLwhen criminals get caught evidences work not circumstancesROFL

ROFL Very Well said Rahul,If I were 2 write scientific facts, it will be Greek n Latin 2 most, N I dont believe in showing light to the blind,  BTW only progressive ppl have faith n belief in research.Thts all I can sayWinkLOL

I have not majored JUST in law I do a law/science degree along with Maths and Ancient Greek language. .....

Woww U did so much academics under17yrs of ageClap  I guess u need a break from ur academicsLOL

ROFLROFLROFL...yar i m 21 and ab tak only a graduate...doing post graduation....uffffffffffff i m so late...leave itConfused

just to clear the confusion regarding my academics i was put into an accelerated learning program from a young age meaning im alternating final year college with university courses so im doing law/science as well as maths, ancient greek, english literature and next year will be doing another 4 subjects in arts and science. i wouldnt like anyone to think im a silly person who doesnt know what theyre talking aboutSmile

Edited by SRKLuvr - 29 August 2010 at 4:39am

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003tiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged

zoya ji kisse samjha rahe ho? some people dont know basic scienceLOL

ROFLStrange world yar a law student teaching basic of science to a medico professionalROFLuffff mam why do u make us laugh so muchROFLanyways mam vaise basics are there in law also though i m not a law graduate but basic law and commonsense and humanity says a criminal should be punished and not pampered whatever were the circumstancesROFLwhen criminals get caught evidences work not circumstancesROFL

ROFL Very Well said Rahul,If I were 2 write scientific facts, it will be Greek n Latin 2 most, N I dont believe in showing light to the blind,  BTW only progressive ppl have faith n belief in research.Thts all I can sayWinkLOL

I have not majored JUST in law I do a law/science degree along with Maths and Ancient Greek language. .....

Woww U did so much academics under17yrs of ageClap  I guess u need a break from ur academicsLOL

ROFLROFLROFL...yar i m 21 and ab tak only a graduate...doing post graduation....uffffffffffff i m so late...leave itConfused

just to clear the confusion regarding my academics i was put into an accelerated learning program from a young age meaning im alternating final year college with university courses so im doing law/science as well as maths, ancient greek, english literature and next year will be doing another 4 subjects in arts and science.

Clapno confusion...great combination....bingoThumbs Upnow pls lets stick to the topic that tapsya is a criminal whether born or made...give ur choice with comments...and if someone considers despo is not criminal toh might as well stay away from hereSmilebest option hai jiWink

yes ur right jiSmile waise my friends from veeya club r on nnow so i will be chatting to themSmile goodbye jiSmile

abhay119

abhay119

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shivani109][QUOTE=SRKLuvr]zoya ji kisse samjha rahe ho? some people dont know basic scienceLOL

Heyyyyy,  when did u bcome scientific, Law chod diya kyaLOL, remember i told u scientific basis for born criminals in this very thread. Wink

U know what I shall ask my biology professor tomorrow whether its possible for someone to be a BORN CRIMINAL like theres some sort of gene thats supposed to make us that says if we will grow up to be criminalsLOL criminals are from the mind rememberLOL ur saying we grow up and suddenly we start doing crimes for no reason?ROFL godROFL criminals are made from CIRCUMSTANCES! TEACHINGS! tapu has committed crimes because of the circumstances she grew up in and the teachings that have posioned her mind. Kasab became a terrorist cos this is what he mustve grown up learning. saddam became a criiminal in his thirst for power and same for binladen. drug addicts become criminals and do armed robberies because they cannot get off their addictions. there is always something that drives someone to commit a crime and it has nothing to do with what happened in our mother's wombs while we were being formedLOL

i agree to ur thoughts that no one is born criminal but now as per ur own statements it seems that all these people are omg so innocent and should not be punished rather they should be given love and cured.....and now dont say ki how can u compare despo to them coz i m not thinking of the same punishment for despo and them...i know the differnce between a terrorist and psycho...so i guess ur despo needs a psychiartist nothing else...and dont make veer suffer his life with such a depo female....third guy is coming for her and trust me on that one..hindi soaps work like this only...first u were thinking new guy will come for icha but it dint turn out that way now when he is coming for despo u still not happyLOLchahte kya ho aapConfused

U make me sound like im someone that supports criminal activities.LOL kisne bola...do u think i have so much of guts to doubt u like that...i know u r the only peace lover and maker of this forumLOLRest assured I heartily detest all the people ive mentioned above except for tapu..kyunji all others are not human being kya or because they dont have the beauty of rashmi desai..learn to see the circumstances of all criminals naa why just choose one girl and go gaga over herLOL I was just trying to say that people do crime for a REASON not because they were automatically born to do crimesLOLofcourse evryone has a reason..i m sure u have a reason to support a crminal too and we have a reason not to support her...criminal kya evrything has a reason behind it..now u r again and again provoking us to argue i m sure it has a reason behind it...otherwise these problems are already discussed n number of times...u personally attacked lambooji ystrday and today shivani ofcourse there is a reason to itWink there are some things which can be cured and some which cannot...i know despo is beyond cureWink None of the people above except for Tapu have a valid justification in their crimes...Do u know all the reasons..omgLOL and none of them exceot tapu deserve love and care to help them...Haan despo is a special case..not normal that is why i said take her to psychiartistWinkbecause tapu's problem is that she feels she has been deprived of love. She is still the innocent girl she was at her young age. Now dont contest this pleaseLOLcan i dare do that...u scared me like anythingCry

I want that Veeya end up together for the sake of their baby....many couples get divorced after their babies and the babies which were out of love not rape...so yahan baby is no reason veer will see the psycho despo for entire lifeLOL and also because my principles will not allow me to see Tapu with another man...no comments plsLOLunless Veer gives her a divorce first which we know isnt happening...aap toh sab jaante ho toh tension kyun u shud party like we were doingLOL However if there was no baby and no consummation happened and their rishta was just on the basis of the dhoka marriage then I mightve encouraged Tapu to move ahead in her life and not live in a lie...ok so why were u supporting them before the rape scene..now dont tell me because the new bakra was not der...life can change without a guy also but obviously it is not the case with despo as she is a pure despoLOLBut see I cannot do that now because I strongly detest all this swapping of partners without good reason...atleast veer has many many reasonsLOL But im happy and excited because it will give me chaen to see that Tapu can be adored by a good man and this I will feel like rubbing in Veer's face even if he doesnt care but ultimately we're getting Veeya cos of the pregnancy so I am going to enjoy this sweet revenge in the meantimeBig smileaap karo enjoy...dreams r always sweetWink

mam one thing more...pls dont make personal comments on gender and profession..that is very disgustingAngrybaki leave it...be happy...no tension...padhai kar lo aap ur exams r fast approaching despo, veer and icha mein kuch nahin rakhaLOLall the bestWink

mind blowing Rahul, u snatched words from meLOL. i was just going to reply the same way, but now i m ignoring to reply such provocative posts with only ghisa pita logic. here everybody is showing how intelligent they r, how multitallented, they r. it seems only we r uneducated here. even they dont know with whom they r arguing, becoz we dont shouting abt our educations and everything in common forum. frankly speaking non of our freinds member, like u, shivani and many other hv never told abt their education and profession and dont know abt thm, but their thaughts tell everything. in opposite a lot of our opponent r shouting abt their multitallented ability, u know adjal Gagari chhalkat jaye.  but, their thaught, i dont want to comment on it.LOLLOL. so cool down and cheer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Abhay n Friends imagine how dull n boring life wud have been if every one sees things exactly the way we doWink we shud very thankful for  the entertainment. provided here WinkLOL

Edited by shivani109 - 29 August 2010 at 5:05am

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Tappu is a nasty criminal which is a fact. It doesn't matter if she is born evil or she became evil afterward.

If she really had any goodness in heart she would have felt atleast little guilt doing what all she did but she didn't. She is a gone case and can never be a normal rational thinking human. She deserve to be kept in a isolated cell @ a mental asylam for rest of her live if we want people around Tapu to be safe and happy in their life.

Edited by shyams - 29 August 2010 at 5:37am

shivani003shivani9

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

payel_royshivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top