Uttaran

Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?? (Page 6)

Poll Question: Is Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [48.48%]
34 [51.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by divy609

I am not sure when Nani made entry to Jogi's house that's what I was referring to
If it was b4 Taps defaced the doll and all that then it means that Nani had already started weaving her web around Taps That kind of thoughts were put in Taps mind that Ichcha is naukrani ki beti and she is getting equal love that's why she was against her
Though later it was all Tapasya's fault

i'm not sure of the time peroid..irrespective of time scale if Taps were 2 believed as a byproduct naani's poisoning I wud expect her to agrue/ fight  with her parents that ichcha shud not b given any love as naani is saying it...instead she pretends as though she is normal with everything in front of her parents and threatens Ichcha in private
this is because tapasya's parents sent her to boarding when she started misbehaving with ichcha.she hated boarding and she feared her parents would do something like that if she openly fights against ichcha.so she kept quite.she had bottled up her feelings all along until veer came into their lives.when veer did the same thing by prefering ichcha over tapasya,she got wild.....hope i have made myself clearUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?? (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
harsha ji no use explaining it to these peopleAngry they must think tapu is some aasmaan se tapki and not human born to not realise that ALL HUMANS ARE BORN EQUAL!

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

harsha ji no use explaining it to these peopleAngry they must think tapu is some aasmaan se tapki and not human born to not realise that ALL HUMANS ARE BORN EQUAL!
hmmm,but why are we getting ourselves freaked up with other people's opinions?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshajkarthik

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by divy609

I am not sure when Nani made entry to Jogi's house that's what I was referring to
If it was b4 Taps defaced the doll and all that then it means that Nani had already started weaving her web around Taps That kind of thoughts were put in Taps mind that Ichcha is naukrani ki beti and she is getting equal love that's why she was against her
Though later it was all Tapasya's fault

i'm not sure of the time peroid..irrespective of time scale if Taps were 2 believed as a byproduct naani's poisoning I wud expect her to agrue/ fight  with her parents that ichcha shud not b given any love as naani is saying it...instead she pretends as though she is normal with everything in front of her parents and threatens Ichcha in private
this is because tapasya's parents sent her to boarding when she started misbehaving with ichcha.she hated boarding and she feared her parents would do something like that if she openly fights against ichcha.so she kept quite.she had bottled up her feelings all along until veer came into their lives.when veer did the same thing by prefering ichcha over tapasya,she got wild.....hope i have made myself clearUnhappy

I hated going to school in my childhood, but tht didnt stop me from being an educated person in my life, it depends on what u want from ur life, Tapsaya chose evilness upon her own will, No one infused evileness as a drip in  her, I  cant stop LOL at ur logic.

tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged

LOL areyy ji if I had taken every word to heart these last ten months I wudve been in a mental asylum by nowSleepy

Damyanthi

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
obviously shivani ji thinks a seven year old child has such an advanced matured brain that she would know the difference between right and wrong...that too in such a vulnerable and nani infused stateLOL in this case there would be no need for parents to teach their children anything cos kids would be so shaani the moment they are bornROFL

Damyanthi

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged

LOL areyy ji if I had taken every word to heart these last ten months I wudve been in a mental asylum by nowSleepy
see.one needs a certain amount of intelligence and maturity to understand and sympathise with characters like tapasya.i'm not going to post in this thread any more!what is the use of making people see logic when they dont want to see?!they'll only keep arguing for the sake of arguingSleepy

Edited by harshajkarthik - 28 August 2010 at 3:35am

SRKLuvr

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Ermm how can ANYONE be a born criminal??? is there somekind of special hormone at time of concieving that decides if that kid is gonna be criminal or notLOL criminals are MADE NOT BORN! and I think even if she was born evil (even though theres no such thing) then she wudve been evil and nasty even before she started getting jealous of ichha! we all are born the same mentally! our minds are shaped in our childhood by the people who we take example from! CIRCUMSTANCES shape our minds. why do u think it is said that it is of utmost importance that parents teach their children the right things, give them good sanscaars and not let them fall into the company of wrong people??? in tapu's case she took example from the wrong people in her life and followed the wrong path! so that is why she is the way she is today! WHY IS THIS SOOOO DARN DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND????WackoShocked
hey man!i love your post!very well saidClapthat is what even i'm trying to point out!but i guess its of no use explaining logic to people who dont understand logicConfusedSleepy

.I can clearly see ur logic when u picked one post which touched ur heart of all the 40 odd repliesWinkROFL..i think i know where ur comming fromWink

Edited by shivani109 - 28 August 2010 at 3:35am

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top