Uttaran

   

Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Is Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [48.48%]
34 [51.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Joined: 24 January 2010

Posts: 4879

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I am not sure when Nani made entry to Jogi's house that's what I was referring to
If it was b4 Taps defaced the doll and all that then it means that Nani had already started weaving her web around Taps That kind of thoughts were put in Taps mind that Ichcha is naukrani ki beti and she is getting equal love that's why she was against her
Though later it was all Tapasya's fault

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?? (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009

Posts: 21962

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

I am not sure when Nani made entry to Jogi's house that's what I was referring to
If it was b4 Taps defaced the doll and all that then it means that Nani had already started weaving her web around Taps That kind of thoughts were put in Taps mind that Ichcha is naukrani ki beti and she is getting equal love that's why she was against her
Though later it was all Tapasya's fault


i'm not sure of the time peroid..irrespective of time scale if Taps were 2 believed as a byproduct naani's poisoning I wud expect her to agrue/ fight  with her parents that ichcha shud not b given any love as naani is saying it...instead she pretends as though she is normal with everything in front of her parents and threatens Ichcha in private

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoutiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
meri bechari tapu! kya kya sunna pardta hai!

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Joined: 24 January 2010

Posts: 4879

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Shivani if I remember rightly Taps used to question Jogi about this when she was young but only later everything was only private Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009

Posts: 21962

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Shivani if I remember rightly Taps used to question Jogi about this when she was young but only later everything was only private Angry


welll i have never watched the childhood story  in time...but caught up on the story one night sitting and watching those episodes on you tube by fast forwarding them at times...if u dont mind can u plz elaborate how she protested...


Edited by shivani109 - 25 April 2010 at 3:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Joined: 05 March 2010

Posts: 5683

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
@shivani: sometimes there r criminal tendencies already in the person wen he/she is born....like the bicycle /doll incidents show she was already a temperamental, violent,aggressive n confused person.Well, Nani just saw the seeds in her n then started to water the seeds to make it a plant....Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosestiny15iqbalslovershivani9

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Joined: 30 June 2010

Posts: 2381

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Ermm how can ANYONE be a born criminal??? is there somekind of special hormone at time of concieving that decides if that kid is gonna be criminal or notLOL criminals are MADE NOT BORN! and I think even if she was born evil (even though theres no such thing) then she wudve been evil and nasty even before she started getting jealous of ichha! we all are born the same mentally! our minds are shaped in our childhood by the people who we take example from! CIRCUMSTANCES shape our minds. why do u think it is said that it is of utmost importance that parents teach their children the right things, give them good sanscaars and not let them fall into the company of wrong people??? in tapu's case she took example from the wrong people in her life and followed the wrong path! so that is why she is the way she is today! WHY IS THIS SOOOO DARN DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND????WackoShocked
hey man!i love your post!very well saidClapthat is what even i'm trying to point out!but i guess its of no use explaining logic to people who dont understand logicConfusedSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Joined: 30 June 2010

Posts: 2381

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Ermm how can ANYONE be a born criminal??? is there somekind of special hormone at time of concieving that decides if that kid is gonna be criminal or notLOL criminals are MADE NOT BORN! and I think even if she was born evil (even though theres no such thing) then she wudve been evil and nasty even before she started getting jealous of ichha! we all are born the same mentally! our minds are shaped in our childhood by the people who we take example from! CIRCUMSTANCES shape our minds. why do u think it is said that it is of utmost importance that parents teach their children the right things, give them good sanscaars and not let them fall into the company of wrong people??? in tapu's case she took example from the wrong people in her life and followed the wrong path! so that is why she is the way she is today! WHY IS THIS SOOOO DARN DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND????WackoShocked
hey man very well said!loved your post!Clapthat s what i'm trying to point out too!but i guess its of no use taking logic to those who dont understand logicConfusedSleepy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Tapasya.....happy.....Veer

2 3 4 5 6

shivani9 45 2712 24 April 2010 at 2:13pm
By shivani9
Tapasya's justification.....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

shivani9 126 5790 24 April 2010 at 5:51am
By SRKLuvr
When will tapasya go to paagal khaana? esseesse 6 523 21 April 2010 at 12:25am
By ChillMaarYaar
Tapasya ki tapasya

2

harjeetk 12 2521 20 November 2009 at 9:13pm
By sanjaykedari
Uttaran (Tapasya Ki Tapasya) - 11 Oct PROMO promoking 0 3608 09 October 2009 at 12:18am
By promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.