Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?? - Page 6

Poll

Is Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
zoya ji kisse samjha rahe ho? some people dont know basic science😆
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Heyyyyy,  when did u bcome scientific, Law chod diya kya😆, remember i told u scientific basis for born criminals in this very thread. 😉
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Heyyyyy,  when did u bcome scientific, Law chod diya kya😆, remember i told u scientific basis for born criminals in this very thread. 😉

U know what I shall ask my biology professor tomorrow whether its possible for someone to be a BORN CRIMINAL like theres some sort of gene thats supposed to make us that says if we will grow up to be criminals😆 criminals are from the mind remember😆 ur saying we grow up and suddenly we start doing crimes for no reason?🤣 god🤣 criminals are made from CIRCUMSTANCES! TEACHINGS! tapu has committed crimes because of the circumstances she grew up in and the teachings that have posioned her mind. Kasab became a terrorist cos this is what he mustve grown up learning. saddam became a criiminal in his thirst for power and same for binladen. drug addicts become criminals and do armed robberies because they cannot get off their addictions. there is always something that drives someone to commit a crime and it has nothing to do with what happened in our mother's wombs while we were being formed😆

🤣Strange world yar a law student teaching basic of science to a medico professional🤣uffff mam why do u make us laugh so much🤣anyways mam vaise basics are there in law also though i m not a law graduate but basic law and commonsense and humanity says a criminal should be punished and not pampered whatever were the circumstances🤣when criminals get caught evidences work not circumstances🤣

U know what I shall ask my biology professor tomorrow whether its possible for someone to be a BORN CRIMINAL like theres some sort of gene thats supposed to make us that says if we will grow up to be criminals😆 criminals are from the mind remember😆 ur saying we grow up and suddenly we start doing crimes for no reason?🤣 god🤣 criminals are made from CIRCUMSTANCES! TEACHINGS! tapu has committed crimes because of the circumstances she grew up in and the teachings that have posioned her mind. Kasab became a terrorist cos this is what he mustve grown up learning. saddam became a criiminal in his thirst for power and same for binladen. drug addicts become criminals and do armed robberies because they cannot get off their addictions. there is always something that drives someone to commit a crime and it has nothing to do with what happened in our mother's wombs while we were being formed😆

i agree to ur thoughts that no one is born criminal but now as per ur own statements it seems that all these people are omg so innocent and should not be punished rather they should be given love and cured.....and now dont say ki how can u compare despo to them coz i m not thinking of the same punishment for despo and them...i know the differnce between a terrorist and psycho...so i guess ur despo needs a psychiartist nothing else...and dont make veer suffer his life with such a depo female....third guy is coming for her and trust me on that one..hindi soaps work like this only...first u were thinking new guy will come for icha but it dint turn out that way now when he is coming for despo u still not happy😆chahte kya ho aap😕

SRKLuvr thumbnail

U make me sound like im someone that supports criminal activities.😆 Rest assured I heartily detest all the people ive mentioned above except for tapu. I was just trying to say that people do crime for a REASON not because they were automatically born to do crimes😆 there are some things which can be cured and some which cannot. None of the people above except for Tapu have a valid justification in their crimes and none of them exceot tapu deserve love and care to help them because tapu's problem is that she feels she has been deprived of love. She is still the innocent girl she was at her young age. Now dont contest this please😆

I want that Veeya end up together for the sake of their baby and also because my principles will not allow me to see Tapu with another man unless Veer gives her a divorce first which we know isnt happening. However if there was no baby and no consummation happened and their rishta was just on the basis of the dhoka marriage then I mightve encouraged Tapu to move ahead in her life and not live in a lie. But see I cannot do that now because I strongly detest all this swapping of partners without good reason. But im happy and excited because it will give me chaen to see that Tapu can be adored by a good man and this I will feel like rubbing in Veer's face even if he doesnt care but ultimately we're getting Veeya cos of the pregnancy so I am going to enjoy this sweet revenge in the meantime😃
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

🤣Strange world yar a law student teaching basic of science to a medico professional🤣uffff mam why do u make us laugh so much🤣anyways mam vaise basics are there in law also though i m not a law graduate but basic law and commonsense and humanity says a criminal should be punished and not pampered whatever were the circumstances🤣when criminals get caught evidences work not circumstances🤣

🤣 Very Well said Rahul,If I were 2 write scientific facts, it will be Greek n Latin 2 most, N I dont believe in showing light to the blind,  BTW only progressive ppl have faith n belief in research.Thts all I can say😉😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

🤣 Very Well said Rahul,If I were 2 write scientific facts, it will be Greek n Latin 2 most, N I dont believe in showing light to the blind,  BTW only progressive ppl have faith n belief in research.Thts all I can say😉😆

I have not majored JUST in law I do a law/science degree along with Maths and Ancient Greek language. My education is varied and I like it this way. but my main studies lie with the Law. Criminals have to be punished of course and who says Tapu isnt getting punished? Believe me ji after hearing that jail is a heaven people love to come back into ive lost my faith in prison being an adequate punishment but really for human rights reasons there really isnt much the legal system can do about this. But since im someone that believes deeply in God  I say God gives the biggest punishment. Dont go by what serials show Im saying in real life if criminals escape the law either their conscience kills them or they get a punishment in some other way which is much worse than jail. Jail is good for people who seem to find pleasure in harming everyone that comes in their way like terrorists who should be in solitary confinement. I do not believe in the death penalty either because that is not exactly a punishment cos it doesnt make the criminal suffer and besides life is a gift and no human has the right to take another person's life. In my view the only people that deserve death are these terrorists who are soooooo deeply destroyed at conscience that until they die they will keep killing innocents.
Tapu needed a psychiatrist at a young age and a chutkara from nani. that wudve been all her cure. sadly her imbecile parents didnt see this so tapu is paying the pprice for this and for her own actions also. I cannot imagine the pain she mustve gone thorugh to first suffer from the pain of realising veer played with her emotions like that after sleeping with her, then her father slapping her like that, veer throwing her onto the ground like that then kicking her out and then her father saying all those deeply hurtful things and the biggest pain? that not one person in the world understands how she feels and nor does anyone care for her. Tht to me is an even bigger punishment than prison!
shivani9 thumbnail

I have not majored JUST in law I do a law/science degree along with Maths and Ancient Greek language. .....

Woww U did so much academics under17yrs of age👏  I guess u need a break from ur academics😆
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail