hussain in a new musical play.!!!!

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
all hussain fans here therz another gud newz abt our dear huusain.....

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6758

now star waiting for his show.....😛😛😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww...........
OMG .hu in a musical play......wow wow.....but my luck....
he is the best dancer.....
thanks javedji.....
bro all the best......
                   lov,
                     Tama

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, is it?

thanks alot for sharing

I wonder how its going to be

but whatever ,would love to see hussain back.
now a double treat due to this and II5
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

posted few details, this was my post 2 days back in huju/hu clubs

Originally posted by: surakshita

when i watched the movie london dreams was always thinking of my fav once on such a massive stage

and lo that wish too is fulfilled.

I am zapped after seeing the auditorium." words that Hu spoke exactly describes the location

wishing him all the best

slow and steady but a big nice different and all in one jump

Its a muscial play that will test his creativity from acting, dancing, music, live play  all in one.  Really happy for him.

He has done great enacting AB, SRK and now its Dilip kumar. Very rare a chance and he has got.

and with theatre acting you sharpen your skills all the more, and with time on hand he has made awesome optimum use of it.  Only with rigorous rehearsals he should take care of his health and physique.

Go to this website and see the grandeur of the area

here see the pictures of the sets and the play parts too during the launch of the theatre.
Hu pic will uploaded later when the play will be launched  but the stunts and actions that he will get to do should be breattaking

The ultimate entertainment and leisure destination
Sprawling across acres of land, ideally located at the apex of the golden triangle of Jaipur, Agra and Delhi, is the magnificent Kingdom of Dreams. Here the carnival that is India is distilled into one iconic destination. This fabulous Kingdom brings to life a blend of India's art, culture, heritage, crafts, cuisine and  performing arts...all with the technological wizardry of today.

More on the play  - its a good fusion of old in modern days and a very strong back-office team in terms of production and everything
In his musical, inspired by the veteran actor's film Azaad

some of the news articles

Vivek Oberoi's musical Kingdom Of Dreams has been largely based on the 1950 film Azaad starring Dilip Kumar, Meena Kumari and Pran. Javed Akhtar, who has written the play, said that he decided to do his own take on 1950s cinema, as he did not like the ideas the organizers had come up with.

Azaad tells the story of a prince (Dilip Kumar), a distressed princess (Meena Kumari) and the evil minister (Pran). While Vivek will play the character based on the prince, Isha Sharvani will play the princess and Gauhar Khan will play his second love interest. The three leads are currently rehearsing for the play in Delhi.

Kingdom of Dreams is a musical planned along the lines of Broadway musicals. It is being funded by the Government of India. It will open in May in Delhi.

A month long rehearsals and then the play opens in May

surakshita thumbnail
one more article
Hu said exactly what i expected the concept of this play to be  all-in-one awesome

Shocking: Vivek Oberoi replaced by a TV actor

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Mumbai, April 27: Frantic efforts were made to keep Vivek Oberoi as a part of Kingdom Of Dreams the 200-crore rupee staged version of a Bollywood extravaganza. But after the release if Prince and the surprisingly good opening it got, Vivek is in no mood to do a play.

After repeated attempts by Wizcraft the company producing the Bollywood-on-stage spectacle at the sprawling Gurgaon venue in the suburbs of New Delhi, Vivek who said a firm no, has finally been replaced by tv star and trained dancer Hussain Kuwajerwalla.

Hussain was in the limelight after winning the dance reality-show Nach Baliye 2. When Vivek refused to budge a last-minute replacement was desperately sought. Since none of the A-listers from Bollywood were available it was felt Hussain with his proven skills at Bollywood dancing was the perfect candidate to replace Vivek.

Apparently Javed Akhtar who has written Kingdom Of Dreams series recommended Hussain.

Strangely Vivek was all-excited about returning to his roots in theatre with Kingdom Of Dreams. Even two days after the encouraging opening of Prince he said he had worked out the dates for the play which were clashing with his next film to be shot in London.

But now the dates are suddenly impossible to work out.

Strange, considering tickets had already been sold out for the shows featuring Vivek Oberoi, Gauhar Khan and Isha Shravani.

Protests Oberoi, "The tickets were not sold on my name. They were sold for the play. I did try to work out the dates for Kingdom Of Dreams. But finally I had to opt out of the play. The film is at this juncture very crucial. I need to focus on it. "

When asked if this incident has left a bitter taste in the play's producers' mouths, Vivek says it's all hunkydory. "In fact Sabbas Joseph of Wizcraft and I are in touch constantly. We're still trying to work things out in a way so I can join the play later on. After all this Kingdom Of Dreams is not a seasonal play. It is a round-the-year event. "

However the chances of Vivek coming back to Kingdom Of Dreams seem remote, although Sabbas Joseph says Vivek is committed to do a project with Wizcraft later.

Sabbas defends Vivek, "Agreed Vivek is under contract to do Kindgom Of Dreams. But our project got delayed. We were supposed to go on stage in May. But had to postpone to June. It isn't fair to him and hence the decision is mutual. "

Interestingly only a week back Sabbas Joseph was sure that Vivek was doing Kingdom Of Dreams.

Hussain Kuwajerwalla Reacts To The Big Opportunity

"I don't know whether I should talk about it. Not even my closest friends know. This is an opportunity I've waited for. I can't believe it's come my way. I don't know the back projection (about Vivek Oberoi's departure from the project is). And I don't care.

All I know is, it's a windfall for me. And I'm going to make the best of it. I love dancing specially Bollywood dancing. But this isn't just about dancing.

It is the all-encompassing Bollywood play and I play the typical Bollywood hero doing everything that Bollywood heroes do.

I've been rehearsing like crazy. I'm nervous and excited. It's hard to explain what Kingdom Of Dreams does. It's something one has to experience. When I was told about it I couldn't understand the scale of it. But now when I saw the auditoriam and the bigness of it I am zapped. "

-Agencies

Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So is this play going to be shown on TV?  On Star Plus or something like that?

Please let me know.
IamSwapnali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil0225

So is this play going to be shown on TV?  On Star Plus or something like that?

Please let me know.

I don't think so.. at least my guess is that they won't telecast it soon even if they to.. as I read in an article this play might go on for a year..

~Swapnali

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

if this on tv........

to sayad hum dekh sakte the...😊...
ok that's ok...hu ki show best ho bus yea duya hai...
sayad hum woh dekh paye yea nehi..😛...
                                                lov,
                                                           Tama
surakshita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Wishing Hussain and all  All the best

today is the preview night

the preview of Zangoora at Nautanki Mahal on 15th Sept.at 4pm

Bollywood musical Zangoora, to be staged at Nautanki Mahal Sep 17 in the Kingdom of Dreams.

Event :
Zangoora
Venue :
Kingdom Of dreams, Sector 29
Gurgaon
  •  

Zangoora is a fantasy tale set in the fictional Kingdom of Shaktishila. It's a classic story of good vs evil as a gypsy boy Zangoora makes his journey to his true destiny of being a prince. A love triangle emerges between Zangoora, princess Sonali and a feisty gypsy girl Laachi. Strung together with all time favorite Bollywood song the story explores a larger than life world full of magic, music, dance, color and all things Bollywood. Romance, drama, action, magic and scintillating performances and foot tapping music that promises to enthrall audiences like never before. Come join the world of Zangoora

CWG video of the trio

4:55
    Sneak Peek at india's biggest bollywood musical on stage live "ZANGOORA - THE GYPSY PRINCE" coming soon only at the Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon ...
    by kanikau | 2 weeks ago |  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC2QHQ6juYg[/YOUTUBE]

Actors and Dancers Mr. Husain Kuwajerwala, Ms. Gauhar Khan and Ms. Kashmira Irani gave an astounding dance performance on the theme of Gypsy Prince Zangoora. Choreographed by renowned dance director Mr. Shiamak Dawar, the performance started with Husain descending from the top clasped in an eagle's clutches and that clicked its connection with the audience which rocked further with Gauhar's and Kashmira's sways.

Flash Mob activation video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthABBh0uX4[/YOUTUBE]

Flash Mob activation for Zangoora - The Gypsy Prince at various location in Delhi & NCR.
    Edited by surakshita - 13 years ago
    greatsumkum thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Posted: 13 years ago
    hey ,.....................😊
    thanx for the great newzzz................