CID

An Analysis--Abhijeet-Daya friendship down d 13yrs (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Akshay.

Goldie

Akshay.

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@visrom... Can you recollect this scene?
Such instances are very rare... Usually he calls him 'boss'... But I haven't heard this word also in recent episodes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Analysis--Abhijeet-Daya friendship down d 13yrs (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aadri-

Goldie

aadri-

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshay29

I remember 1 such scene... I cant recollect anything about the case.. Its name, what was the story etc etc but just remember this scene...

Daya, Abhijeet and Vivek are checking the car, searching for any document about the car owner.. They dont find anything so they lifts the car and starts searching if in case there is something that is hidden inside the tires... They find nothing in 3 tires but Daya finds something in the fourth tire so he calls Abhi and Vivek... Observing it for sometime they come to a conclusion that it is a chewing gum.. and some paper has got stuck in it... So daya with some weapon tries to take it out...
I remember following conversation...
Abhijeet- Daya kahi bhi jao ye Chewing gum pichha nahi chhodti..
Daya- Ye to hai boss...
daya tries to take it out... Abhi gets impatient and says-
Abhi- Are yaar dhyan se kahi kuchh sabut mit na jaye...
Daya- Are yaar dhyaan se hi to kar raha hoon...
Abhi- Thike chalo faad do use...
Daya looks at Vivek and smiles... and Vivek starts laughing loudly...
Abhi to Vivek- Kya hua? Badi hasi aa rahi hai tumhe?
CUT...

I may be wrong with the background to this conversation...
I dont know Visrom if this gonna help you or not... But I definitely remember this conversation..
Isse kuchh yaad aana mushkil hai shayad... Smile Big smile

most probably it was 'Case of the Stolen Car' aired on Dec 1,2006.....there is an old case of 2000 as well with same title.......

Akshay.

Goldie

Akshay.

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@aadrika... Ho sakta hai.... But gone are those days... Daya- Abhijeet chemistry now seems to be fading up..... Cry

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thank you sunny for the post.It was fun to watch the dead body get up.ROFL
Visrom you are right small kids and teenagers easily ape and follow the heros whom they watch on screen. But, in this episode the role required it. but it was strange to see them both do this though.

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Daya and Abhijeet are the kind of friends all of us dream at some point in our life to have. The friendship between the two and the way it develops from just a colleague initially to a friendship based on deep respect and trust has been well shown.
  suhaani.cid has got a lot of points right in the unique friendship in a field of work where trust is the toughest ingredient to come by. Others have added all the other points that were missing.
The old episodes showed many other officers talking about the duo as well. These days a pinch of this unique friendship has not been shown as it ought to be.Nevertheless, Abhijeet can never trust anyone even during his memory loss days as he did Daya nor can any imposter pass off as Abhijeet under Daya's eyes( an old episode gives Rocky getting the plastic surgery of Abhijeet done and imprisons the true Abhijeet and Daya proves this). The trust tha tACP has on this duo is well seen in 'Final Showdown' and in 'Trail in London'. This unique friendship has guided me in my life during the tough times I faced as my friends changed.
No wonder most CID watchers are great fans of Daya-AbhijeetSmile

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

edited

Edited by nandiniraizada - 11 January 2011 at 9:55am

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I hope the Daya-Abhijit friendship remains intact even after the series