Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

TRP ratings up with Vel running up and down! (Page 5)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Niki, I think it's all to do with the marriage episodes.. T & T (Thendral), R & J (Thangam) and Gopi's sister (Nadaswaram).

Interesting episode kku so many possibilities irrukku.. T & C marriage, T & V marriage or something REALLY bad happening to T & T. Ithellaam irukkum pothu Kumaran sir kku entha varuththamum irukkaathu and intha ideas kuduththathukku enakku thaan varuththam!Cry

Aiyooo Sri, neenga vera, edhukku T&C or T&V marriage nu director ku ideas kodukkareenga. Oru vaati avanga marriage arrange pannathukke naame patta kashtam pothum, illiya Sri ?Wink
But like you wish i am really looking forward to TPS story and i want some good interaction scenes between Thulasi&TPS and Vel& Thamizh Tongue.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-mellisai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index